001

One Untold Fairytale (updating soon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

001

Hello my name is Jung Sooyoung. I am 22 years old and I come from a very well off family, no not that well off but just about enough. I am still in university my third year.  i am currently Married to Lu Han. He is Chinese and I am Korean, we met when we were in high school year 10 I think. We were both put in the same math class and one day for one of our projects the teacher put us into groups. I was ‘lucky’ enough to have Lu Han in my group? Why might I have been lucky for? Because I was the worst in math. I ! And he was amazing. He aced everything, which made me question why he was in the middle group. Maybe it was because he was from china and the must have just ‘assumed’ that his Korean wouldn’t be that good I guess.

I was very happy to be in that particular math group because I thought that I wouldn’t have to do any work and I could make him do all the work. Just like everyone else I assumed that he couldn’t speak Korean well and that he was a pushover because he never talked to anyone. Or so I thought. Turned out that he was fluent in Chinese, Korean, and English! And the only reason why he didn’t talk to people was because he was simply shy and scared that people would bully him because of his Chinese accent.

If you’re wondering me and Lu Han got close was because when I was in his group he slowly opened up to me and we got closer and closer, over time I guess I started to fall for him. At first I thought that he was just a stuck up exchange student but after I got to know him, I realized that I judged him way to fast and that he was actually a true sweetheart.

Of course you would think that they guy fell in-love with the girl at first but in this fairy-tale that didn’t happen. I actually fell for him first at the worst time because he was crushing on the school queenka and when he told me it crushed my heart so much that I ended up not talking to him for a month!! Eventually we got over it and we became best friends once again, but at lass he never knew my true feelings.

Being the nice person I am I agreed to help him ‘woo’ the queenka off her feet even though it was killing me on the inside. I still helped him all the way to the end because seeing him happy made me feel happy even if it wasn’t for my own reasons. Just seeing the smile on his face made my stomach do flips and also it made my heart flutter. Also I don’t think my heart woiuld be able to take it if he liked me back, yep, that’s how in love I was with him.

I’m not going to lie, I did have times when I wanted to just slap Lu Han for being so blind and stupid for not seeing my feelings but what can I do he is a guy after all and they just don’t understand hints you have to tell them straight up. So one day I made the hard and scary decision to come out with it and tell him straight up! Face to face! Looking him in the eyes! Looking into his big beautiful brown childlike eyes that could send any girl into a spell.

(clears throat) s-sorry about that, I got a little bit carried away. Hehehe. Moving along, after I made that decision I told myself that I will do it the next day just before school starts. I was very happy, I was a girl in love what else do you expect? They do say you do crazy things when you’re in love. The next day I was more than happy I was more hyper that a child on Christmas day! Walking into school clutching tightly on my bag straps I was shaking like there was no tomorrow I was petrified, actually I had mixed emotions! No word in the world could describe how I feel at this moment.

I turned the corner and I saw Lu Han he was standing there handsomely as normal. His hands were stuffed into his pant pockets while leaning against the lockers. I straighten my hair out and chanted to myself that I could do this more than a million times! I slowly walked up to him with my head down I smiled at the ground like an idiot. As I said I was a teen girl in love.

I chanted one last time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter