003

One Untold Fairytale (updating soon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

003

(just wanted to let you know I only put those two chapters in Sooyoung and Lu Han’s point of view because I thought that it would sound good, but from now on it will be in authors point of view :D just wanted to clear that up for you.)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It was a beautiful Monday morning and Sooyoung had set of for university. She caught the bus every morning because she was always too tired to drive there. And it was a really long drive.  Sooyoung loved to take the bus because she left that nothing could happen to her. Yes she knew that people could steel her things and stuff like that but it was better than her walking there all on her own or her driving there by herself when she was half awake.

While getting off the Bus she thought about Lu Han and what he must be doing now, probably sleeping like a baby because he doesn’t have university on Monday. She can just imagine him, lying there in their bed, hugging the pillow that she had put there. Every morning when she used to wake up he would wake up with her and he would just pull her back down into the bed and say ‘don’t leave me’ and she would reply ‘but I have to, I have university’ and he would the reply back with ‘ if you love me you will stay’.

She knew that he was joking so she always used to push him away and get out of bed and get dressed. She would go to the kitchen and cook some food for herself and Lu Han when he decides to wake up. Eventually she will walk back into the room and Lu Han will be sitting up, he wold be outing with his arms crossed or he would be cutely rubbing his eyes.

And eh would always say ‘do you really have to leave me?’ and she would reply ‘yes I do because if I don’t that means all my parents money would have gone down the drain and I am not letting that happen’ she would then go over top is and lean over and give him a kiss on the forehead before she would walk out the door.

Walking into the campus a lot of the students were talking to their friends or with their loved one. The only time at university that Sooyoung and Lu Han got to be together was on Tuesday and Thursday. Checking her clock she noticed that she had 20 minutes before her lecture would start. Sooyoung walked into the garden of the campus, she sat down and pulled out her book from her bag and her purple earphones.

 She sat on the bench and watched the trees swaying in the breeze. “Sooyoung! Hey! Sooyoung!” she took of her earphones are searched for the person who had called her name. She looked around but she couldn’t find anyone so she put her earphones back into her ears before she heard someone called her once again “Sooyoung! Sooyoung-ah!” once again she turned around and took out one of her earphones. She looked around to see no one around and she was starting to get a little freaked out.

Now she was starting to get pissed off because someone was trying ot prank her and it was starting to get annoying. She turned around again and put her earphones in. she looked at the time on her phone and it said 10:10, . 10 more minutes before her class starts. She stopped reading and looked up at the sky. The sky was bright blue with only a few clouds in the sky. “Sooyoung! Sooyoung-ah!!!”

 

she was really annoyed now. When she turned her head around and looked around fear painted her face. No one was around, like seriously no one, not even someone walking past on the outside. It freaked her out. She quickly looked at the time on her phone and her eyes grew. It had only been 2 minutes.

 She got up from where she was sitting and started to walk to a place where she knew that everyone would be. The cafeteria. She paced there in a flash. She was happy, as she was approaching the place filled with people, a hand gipped over her small mouth and pulled her away. She had tried yelling for help but with that hand over no one was going to hear her for sure.

She was like a damsel in distress, and she didn’t like it. Forget the happy feeling she felt a few seconds ago because it was now replaced with fear. she was thinking of biting the persons hand off but she knew tha if the kidnaper wa a good one he or she would most likely know how to stop that from happening or that they would have learned to deal with the pain of a bite from a girl.

All these ideas were racing through her mind, until she remembered what Lu Han had taught her. It was that she should kick them in the shin and when their opponent is not concentrating you should do a spin kick and then flip them over your shoulder. And that was what Sooyoung did. Panting and groan of pain filled the air after the female had flipped the man over.

“Owie” the male whined as he rubbed his head and pouted. “Pumpkin, did you really have to do that to me?” Sooyoung looked down at the man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter