004 part 2

One Untold Fairytale (updating soon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

004 part 2

(Starting off with our lovely Lu Han, enjoy)

Once he had closed the door and left he stood there thinking. Should I really have left her all alone? Will she be alright? She won’t start crying again will she? What if she does something bad to herself? He shook his head and chuckled she is not that dumb Lu Han. He got into his car and started driving to the old tree house.

To say the truth he was happy that he got to meet up with the guys, it had been more than 2 months since he had met them and to say the truth he was actually starting to miss those bone headed idiots. When he pulled up at the parking lot of the old school he got out of his car and looked around.

There were no other cars and he was starting to think that the boys had pulled a prank on him.it wasn’t long before he realized that he had parked on the wrong side of the car park and that he had spent 15 minutes standing there like an idiot.  Lu Han you are a true idiot sometimes. He drove around to the back to see all of their cars park next to each other in a straight line. Now you in for it Lu Han. He got out of the car and walked towards the treehouse.

He climbed up the ladder and when his head popped up everything went silent for a few seconds before all the boys started to make noise and welcome him into the treehouse. “Lu Han, my man! It’s nice to see your ugly face again” Suho wrapped his arm around Lu Han’s shoulder.

“Eh? Ugly? Look who is talking” everyone laughed while Suho just held onto his chest and fell onto the bean bag. “How can you say that? Have you not see my face? It’s priceless” Suho boasted rubbing his non-existent beard and flicking his hair  “priceless face you say? Really? That’s why you’re still single and I’m Married, who’s the one with the real priceless face here?”    

Everyone started to howl and laugh, suho on the other hand sunk deeper into the bean bag as his eyes started to slightly water. “wow, someone is a bit-” Lu Han  turned his attention to Kai  who had finished his sentence “sensitive? Yeah, I think it’s his time of the month again” everyone burst out laughing.

Within a second Kai was up against the wall and Suho was breathing hard against his neck. If your wondering why no one stopped them it was because they knew in about a few seconds they both would start laughing and hugging each other.

It was a Maknae leader thing.  And right enough a few seconds later they were hugging and laughing. If someone that was not in their friends group saw this they would think that they were drunk or high. All of them were like that. They all had at least one person they were close with. Tao and Kris, Chen and Lay, Baekhyun and Chanyeol and lastly Minseok and Lu Han.

While all the boys were having fun and laughing with or at each other Lu Han was lost in thought. He was thinking about Sooyoung and how she is right now. What would she be doing? Would she be sleeping in their room? Or is she just lying in their bed crying silently to herself?

He looked up to the roof of the tree house and silently prayed please god I beg you, don’t let Sooyoung to be crying silently to herself now,  it hurts to see her cry but it hurts even more to know that she has to cry by herself with me not next to her, let her be happy and bright as she always is.  He opened his eyes and took another sip of his beer.

Everyone was having fun talking and laughing with each other but Lu Han kept to himself. He was just too worried about Sooyoung to even dream about having fun.

“Hey Xiumin-ah, can I borrow your phone? I need to make a call to Sooyoung.” Xiumin looked at Lu Han hesitantly before handing over his phone. “Make it quick, I think Lay and Chen are about to kiss each other” Lu Han gave his friend a weird looked before he shook his head and he typed Sooyoung’s number in.

What should I say?

Lu Han started to type something to Sooyoung but he only ended up deleting it and starting again. he did this multiple times before he gave up all together. even if I do send her the text she will think that I am worrying about her and that I am not having fun.

“Finished calling your wife? What did she say?” Xiumin asked him handing him his beer. “I didn’t call her. I think that she might be sleeping at the moment and I don’t want to wake her up because she needs her sleep. She hasn’t been very well of late” that was the biggest lie ever

It wasn’t that she was not feeling well; it was more like their marriage was not feeling very well. They were always fighting or blaming each other for something. And if it wasn’t that then it was that they were too concerned for each other. Xiumin raised a brow before he shrugged and started to engage in the conversations that were being said between everyone. “Lu Han you very quiet, why?” Kris took a sip of his beer before he gave Lu Han a wink.

“He must be missing Sooyoung.” Suho wriggled his eye brows before the group of boys started to laugh. “How is she anyways Lu Han? We barely ever see her anymore” Chanyeol gave Lu Han a little nudge with his elbow making Lu Han jump Back into reality.

“Sorry what was that?”  Lu Han was not paying attention to anything they were saying. He was thinking about all the things that he has to do tomorrow after he goes to University.  “I bet you he was thinking about Sooyoung” everyone laughed at Kai’s statement. “He was probably thinking about when he can leave so that he can go back to Sooyoung” Kris replied laughing. All the boys were laughing and Lu Han just let out a small chuckle. He did find it funny but he was not going to let his friends know that.

“He probably wants to hold and kiss her in his arms.” Baekhyun giggle before Chanyeol grabbed onto Baekhyun face and started to fake kiss him. The boys laughed even harder same with Lu Han. Finally he had let loose and he had started to laugh and have fun.

“OMO! HYUNGS HE IS LAUGHING! IT’S A MIRACLE” Kai pointed at Lu Han making everyone to stop laughing and just stare at him “what? Is a man not allowed to laugh?” Lu Han innocently asked taking another sip of his beer.“It’s not that, it’s just-” Baekhyun glanced around before Chanyeol continued his sentence “we just made up a joke about you and Sooyoung. You hate it when we do that” Lu Han let out a small chuckle before he took a huge gulp of beer

“oh? Oh, its nothing, I guess I realized that it is just a joke” Lu Han gave a shaky smile

“Y-yah! Lu Han stop!” Lay grabbed the bottle out of Lu Han’s greedy hands and put it away. “Something is different. What is it? And don’t try and say something else because were not five we will figure it out.” Kris gave Lu Han a hard stare

Lu Han glanced around before he rested his head between his hands. The boys all looked around to one another before their attention landed on Lu Han. Soft sniffles could be heard from the male. Everyone straight away looked at Xiumin.

“what are you looking at me for? I don’t know what’s going on! I don’t like to meddle in his personal life with his wife” Xiumin put his hands up. Some of the boys gave him suspicious looks and some looked at the sad sight of their close friend in such a state.

Even though the boys were saddened by this sight in front of them, none of them got up to comfort him. Tao on the other hand couldn’t take seeing his hyung crying he got up and sat next to him. He just couldn’t stand to see someone he loved so much hurt in such a way.

“Hyung, what happened? You can tell us. Were your second fami

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter