010

One Untold Fairytale (updating soon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

010

As Sooyoung arrive in front of a big house that seemed to be holding a small party in the room on the top left corner. She smirked and thought about what would be happening inside that room. Even till this day you still haven’t changed a bit. She hopped out her car and walked towards the gates

She took a few deep breathes before putting on her tough girl act and pushed the button for the little video screen to switch on. .

An old person answered and their face popped up on the little screen next to the gate. “yes, how may I help you?” the old man asked his face was full of wrinkles and he did not look happy. He looked very posh and rude, but Sooyoung knew all too well that it was all just an act.

“your still the same I see, Mr Choi, I can’t believe that you still put that tough act up” Sooyoung smiled at the old man who came close up to the camera and started at the girls not so visible face “how do you know my name?” he gave her a rude stare before backing away from the camera

“the girl who helped your son pass year 10” she took of her workers hat and looked at the man in behind the camera. He gasped before blinking repeatedly “Sooyoung? Is that you? Your all grown up now, how are you? Please come inside, it’s so nice to see you once again” he smile making the wrinkles on his face even more visible if that was even possible. 

He opened the gate and Sooyoung got back into her car and drove through the now opened gates. Still partying, I wonder? Is Mr Choi still letting him have parties? She parked her car before walking up the small stairs and knocking on the door. A little girl opened the door.

“Who are you? I don’t know you! How did you get inside go away. You are not allowed here” the little girl tried to shoo Sooyoung away but Sooyoung just smiled at her before bending down and patting her head. “You might not know me but your grandfather and uncle know me very well” the girl gave her a look before Mr Choi came and stood behind her

“Sooyoung, please come inside my child” the old man put his hand behind Sooyoung back and gently pushed her inside. The small girl closed the door and watched her grandfather’s actions. “What’s wrong my child? Why are your eyes red and your face tear stained?” her lifted up her face by her chin “you have been crying haven’t you my child? Why?” the little girl who was witnessing everything was confused and curious her small eyes widened at her grandfather’s next action.

The old man wrapped his arms around the petite girl and rubbed her back soothingly. Sooyoung didn’t cry at all, she kept it all in. she wasn’t going to cry in front of an elder and make him worried, what about the small little girl who was In the front? No way. Not a chance.

“Don’t worry my child, I don’t know what is wrong but I’m sure everything will be fine” It took Sooyoung all her strength that she had left to not cry. Once the old man released her he have her a small smile before walking up the stairs to a room.

Once the old man was out of sight the little girl walked closer to Sooyoung and pulled at her skirt. “I don’t know what or who you are, but my Grandpa only talks and smiles like that to certain people. They are the people I know that I should trust. Even though I don’t know who you are please don’t cry u-unnie” the little girl looked like she was about to start crying at any moment.

Sooyoung’s eyes softened at the sight and bent down to pat the girls head. “Don’t cry because of me, you’re too small to be crying over my silly problems” she smiled at the little girl and wiped her tears away. “AISH! APPA! WHY?!” Sooyoung and the little girl looked up to see Mr Choi pulling a man by his ear down the stairs. “Appa! It hurts!” the man yelled before Mr Choi let his ear go. 

“I would like you to meet someone” Mr Choi smiled at Sooyoung while the man looked at her from top to bottom and scoffing. “Appa, I already told you, I will get married when I find the right girl. Also she looks too much like Sooyoung, yuck! Marrying Sooyoung! That’s like marrying my sister”

“I’m sorry about this, you may go home, here take this for your taxi ride home” the man smiled at Sooyoung. She lightly pushed his hand back towards the guy and instead hugged him tight. The man was stunned before he realized what was happening “I’m sorry miss but you have to leave” with that the male pushed her off and asked for someone to her out.

But no one moved, all the maids that had come out just stood there with smiles on their faces. The male looked at his father giving him a look for him to make the maids her out but Mr choi just shook his head and let out a chuckle.

“as I was saying, I would like you to meet someone, an old friend of yours, someone who helped you pass year 10” Sooyoung smiled at Mr choi while the younger male stood there confused trying to recollect his memories.

“helped me pass year 10?  There was only one person that helped me pass” the man looked down before shooting his head up and engulfing Sooyoung in a tight and warm hug.

“it’s good to see you again Yongguk Oppa”  Sooyoung smiled into his shoulder. they stayed in each others embrace for a while before letting go. He held her shoulders and looked into her eyes “whats wrong? have you been crying? Why? was it Lu Han?” Yongguk did the same gesture as his father by l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter