015

One Untold Fairytale (updating soon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

015

6:21 pm was the time, this evening Sooyoung was planning to go to ‘their’ apartment

Sooyoung sat on the long vintage couch in Yongguk’s house. She had a cup of  ice cream in her hands. She was thinking about going to ‘their’ house this evening was it the right thing? Saying that I will go there? Why did he want to talk to me? is he going to explain himself?

Sooyoung gazed into the distance and ate her ice cream letting her thoughts run through her mind. She didn’t know why all of a sudden she felt nervous to go there. “Samchon, when is mommy coming home? I’m sleepy” Sooyoung snapped out of her gaze and looked at the door way to see Yongguk rubbing his forehead and Mina rubbing her eyes.

  “She won’t be home for a long time, she is doing day and night shift, she will only come home by 11” Yongguk sighed before putting his hands on his hips “Samchon, can you take me to my bed? I’m sweepy” Mina rubbed her eyes for the ninth time and Yongguk blinked. He didn’t know how to put her to sleep.

Usually his father would do that or if Hyorin was at home she would put her to sleep, or Mina would already be in her bed and she would fall asleep. Yongguk’s face displayed discomfort and no motivation to do it. Sooyoung giggled at Yongguk’s facial expression. He looked over at her with pleading eyes please, god, please help me Sooyoung.

He gave her the ‘please-help-me-I-don’t-know-what-I-am-doing’ face and her giggled ended up turning into a hearty chuckle.

Sooyoung giggled at the sight of Mina lying on her side and on her thumb. “Yah…” Sooyoung whispered giggling trying to take her hand away from but she would just put it back into . Mina whined when Sooyoung once again tried to take her thumb out of .

Sooyoung got an idea to make her stop her thumb. She smirked to herself “Mina-ah, don’t on your thumb” the younger girl opened one eye and peeked “what do you mean unnie?” Sooyoung looked around the room before gesturing for the little girl to sit up.

“Do you really want to know?” the elder whispered as Mina nodded cautiously Sooyoung cupped the side of and whispered into Mina’s ear,

“well, if you your thumb, when you get older your front teeth will stick out and you will turn into-“ the little girl closed her eyes in fear “- a rabbit!” the little girl screamed before hugging her knees to her chest “is that true unnie? Will I turn into a bunny rabbit I I my thumb” Sooyoung nodded her head vigorously “”yes, you will” the little girl eyed the elder not believing her.

“How do you know that unnie? Who told you” Sooyoung looked around again “do you really want to know?” Mina nodded her head “but you have to pinkie promise not to tell anyone” Sooyoung held out her pinkie finger and interlaced it with Mina’s.  Sooyoung looked around sighing before cupping and whispering “the Easter bunny himself” Mina gasped before holding onto .

“Unnie you’re not serious right?” Sooyoung shook her head “it’s one hundred percent true Mina-ah, so don’t your thumb” Mina nodded her head before laying back down and Sooyoung tucked her in. “promise me that from now on you will go to sleep when you are told and you won’t your thumb anymore” Mina held out her pinkie and smiled “I pinkie promise unnie” Sooyoung smiled at the young girl. “Goodnight angel” Mina smiled “goodnight unnie” Sooyoung kissed her forehead and walked away before closing the door.

Yongguk who was watching the whole time, stood at the door with his jaw hanging down. “Close your mouth Oppa, otherwise a fly will go inside” he closed his mouth and ran after Sooyoung. “Yah! How did you do it?!” Sooyoung looked at him confused “how did I do what?” she asked going into her room aka the guest room.

“Make her promise to stop her thumb?” Yongguk stood next to her bed “uh, well I told her that if she her thumb that she will turn into a bunny” Sooyoung casually took all her clothes out and laid them on the bed.

“Wow, that’s all? That’s amazing, me Hyorin and appa have been trying for years but she would never listen to us” Yongguk watched her put her clothes down wondering why she was doing that. “Wow really?” Soo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter