008

One Untold Fairytale (updating soon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

008

The next day had finally arrived, the sun was awake, bright and warm making everyone smile and go outside and enjoy it. Well maybe not everyone. Inside a certain apartment a man and woman were lying in bed, one was in a deep sleep dreaming about god knows what, while the other was staring at the others face taking in their uniquely perfect features.

Sooyoung was in a deep sleep dreaming, while Lu Han was awake examining her beautiful face. Every time he sees her face he thinks about how he was so lucky to get her all to himself. When they first met, he had to admit she was pretty, to him anyways; it seemed to be that only a few boys in their school had crushes on her or thought that she was cute but none had the guts to ask her out.

When they first started dating, he had no idea what he was doing, he felt that he had ventured into a new world, a place that had not yet been discovered and he was going to be the first person to figure it out, the first person to learn about it. Even though he knew that other people had already fallen in love and experienced it, he knew that everyone’s love journey was always different.

When they first broke up/just stopped talking because of the queenka, he, Lu Han felt that a piece of him had been ripped out. A piece that was priceless, irreplaceable, answer to all his questions. Sometimes he would randomly just stare of into space and think about Sooyoung, it hurt him mentally and physically being away from Sooyoung.

Lu Han knew that he liked Sooyoung, he knew he liked her a lot, why did he not confess? Well, that is a story within itself, main reason being the fact and pain of being rejected by the only person in the school who respected and also admired him, yes he knew that she liked him.

He knew that all too well, but there was always that little vice in the back of his head saying that she was going ot reject him. Maybe it was bacuse of where he came from? Mayne because of his accent? Maybe because all together he was just plain different? Maybe it was because ehe was shy? Or maybe he just wasn’t her type.

Humiliation and shame were not things that Lu Han was good at putting up with or dealing with. Not to meantion his mood swings, one second he could be happy then next he could be the saddest person on earth, no one could predict how he wuld feel and that was another reason why he had a fear of asking her out.

This fear did control his life for quite some time. A fear of Sooyoung not being able to deal with him and his craziness, personaily, looks, just everthing about him. It scared him to the very bone.

Lu Han knew a very small amount about Sooyoung and her past, she was and still is a very bright girl but somewhere along the line she ened up falling off and getting into some bad habbits. He knew all of this took place when he was not there and when he was back in china. He knew that her past was something she was embarresed about, something she wanted no one to know about.

And for the people who knew about it already she asked them not to speak of it unless she had asked them, she was ashamed of who she had let herself become but that was something she loved about Lu Han, this one thing made him different from the rest.

He knew only a little about he past and a little was enough to know her ‘old’ character. But what she loved about him was that he never judged her, to be honest Lu Han never really cared. He knew that he wasn’t there when this all took place and that it was not his own place to be nosy and ask questions.

He told her that he would wait for her. That when she is ready to talk about it and everything he would be right there waiting for her, eventually she did open up and tell him, but she didn’t tell him everything. He knew that certain things she did keep from him, he was fine with that, she respected that.

Gorgeous, was what he saw every time he looked at Sooyoung, yeah and maybe most people couldn’t see it but to him it radiated off her , for him it was hard to miss.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Lu Han pretended to sleep when he felt Sooyoung stirring in her sleep. Not too long after Sooyoung sat up in the bed rubbing her eyes sleepily like a little child. “Oppa, Lu Han Oppa” she tapped his cheek with her forefinger trying to ‘wake’ up Lu Han

He stirred in his ‘sleep’ pretending to ‘wake up’ “good morning Sunshine” He smiled ruffling his hair. “What time is it?” Sooyoung grabbed her phone and switched it on. 8:42 am dammit! I have to get ready now if I want to be at work on time! Sooyoung jumped out of bed and ran out the door straight into the bathroom.

After a few minutes she ran out of the bathroom pulling out all her clothes out trying to find her work clothes. Once she found them she ran back into the bathroom and got changed. Soon after that she ran

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter