005

One Untold Fairytale (updating soon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

005

Sooyoung had woken up to find she had asleep on the hard couch. Next to her was the man that she loved so much and had a fight with last night. She smiled unknowingly seeing his sleeping figure but then frowned at the heartbreaking memories of last night. She noticed that his normally soft lip was cut and there was a bruise on his used to be flawless skin, his left cheek. This couldn’t, wouldn’t have happed if you were kissing another girl.

Why do we always fight over the smallest things? It was true; they would fight over the smallest things that had little to no meaning. Sooyoung’s thoughts were interrupted by the movement of the well-built body lying on the floor holding onto her hand loosely. She quickly pretended to be asleep as she felt him letting go of her hand and brushing the strands of hair of her face.

“It’s like as if us being happy together Is a sin, it shouldn’t be done” she heard him sorrowfully whisper before getting up and walking away towards the kitchen. It broke her heart to hear him say such things but she knew that what he was saying made sense.

She lay there for a moment or two getting lost in thought. Why does it have to be so hard? Why did we have to fight again? is it really a sin for us to be together lord? Fright shot straight through her small body when she heard pots and pans being hit together and she got up. What is this idiot doing so early in the morning? She walked towards the kitchen and stopped.

She popped her small head out from the corner to see him standing there stirring some spices together. She had to admit she wanted to go over and hug him tight. Tell him how sorry she was for overreacting. How much she loved him, but something was stopping her. It was like something had chained her to a wall and he was getting further away.

At sudden movement Lu Han turned his head and their eyes met. Crap! Sooyoung pulled her head back and put her hand over her heart. It’s beating so fast! She quickly came back to her senses and power walked towards the bedroom. She grabbed her clothes and went for a quick shower.

While she was in the shower she noted down all the things she had to do. 1 find a way to make up with Lu Han 2 go to university 3 show Lu Han that he means the world to me. 4 try not to fight with Lu Han anymore. These were all the things that Sooyoung needed to do. And she was going to do them straight away.

“Sooyoung?, Sooyoung-ah? Are you done yet?” Sooyoung stopped breathing and put a hand over . “Please come out, we need to talk” she silently started to cry. She couldn’t face him, not like this. she was going to break down and that was the last thing that she wanted to happen. After a few moments she noticed that his voice had vanished and that it was her chance to get out.

She opened the door and peaked her head out. When she noticed that the hall way was clear and free of Lu Han she ran into the bedroom locking the door behind her. “phew, that was easy” she whispered to herself breathing in deeply. Her eyes were closed until she heard someone clear their throat.

Her breath hitched as she looked up. There sat Lu Han with a basic black shirt and grey sweat pants. He was staring at her up and down but soon turned away with red tainted cheeks. Her eyes followed his up and down her body until she realized that she was only in a towel and nothing else. He cheeks went bright red and looked away as well.

There was an awkward silence. “…..meet me outside when your, um, decent” with that Lu Han rushed out of the door avoiding looking at her. Way to go Sooyoung, mental note: check the WHOLE room before entering. Rushing to get dressed she hadn’t noticed that she had put her shirt on backwards.

Quietly waking out of the room and into the lounge room she saw Lu Han sitting on the couch reading a book. It was the book they made together when they were dating. It had pictures, words that meant a lot to each other that were said on a certain day, things that happened on certain days and many other joyful things.

She slightly smiled at the thought that he still had to book with him. She had told him to keep the book because being a girl all these things were glued to her brain and nothing could take away those loving memories. After all these years he still had the book. It looked like it was brand new. He must have taken good care of it.

“Oh! S-Sooyoung! Come sit!” he sprung up to his feet and gestured for her to come sit next to him. She sat next to him and yet again that same awkward silence filled the air, chocking Sooyoung and Lu Han.

Neither of them were opening their mouths and that was just making the awkward-ness even more strong and suffocating. “I’m sorry-” both of them at the same time decided to open their mouths and speak. “I’ll go first” again they both talked “you go first” and again “no I insist” and again.

They both laughed at their silly behaviour, now the tense and awkward air started to disperse and leave. “okay, I’ll go first” this time only Sooyoung opened . “Firstly, I am sorry for last night, I was just overreacting, I was being selfish. I know for a fact that you would never cheat on me, I shouldn’t have been so judge mental on you. You should- no you are allowed to hang out with friends have a few drink have fun, I shouldn’t stop you. I’m sorry Lu Han” Sooyoung was about to start crying thinking about the events of last night.

He pulled her close and hugged her “don’t take all of the blame. It’s my fault too, I should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter