019

One Untold Fairytale (updating soon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You guys didn't think that after all this time I would only update the story with a boring Author's note? of course not! I am not a meanie! 

If you haven't read the Author's note please do :) 

But please do enjoy this chapter :)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

019

(Sehun seeing Sooyoung for the first time after so many years)

The sun had just risen and here Sooyoung was lying in bed staring at the ceiling thinking about the most random things. Not too long later she got up and washed up.

She went to the kitchen and noticed that no one was awake yet, well Mina was and she was dressed in her school uniform looking like a sweet little angel. “Mina, why are you awake so early and dressed in your school uniform?” Mina looked at herself up and down “unnie, I have school today” Sooyoung spat her drink out Mina has school today? Where is Yongguk oppa? Where is Hyorin unnie?

“Mina, where is Yongguk uncle? And Hyorin omma?” Mina smiled “Omma went to work, omma never drops me at school, only sometimes she will pick me up, she is always working” Sooyoung watched the little girl speak such sad words with sadness written all over her face. “oh, what about Yongguk uncle?” Mina shrugged her shoulders before skipping away to the lounge room to put the TV on and watching some cartoons.

Sooyoung watched as Mina skipped to the lounge room. Yongguk oppa, where are you? Sooyoung rushed up the stairs to see that Yongguk was still sleeping in his bed like a baby “aish, once a babay always a baby” she muttered before stomping up to the bed and shaking Yongguk “yah! Wake your lazy up! Your niece needs to get to school!”  Yongguk blinked before his eyes widened and he sat up “oh crap! I forgot!” he started to get ready not even washing up.

“yah, yah, yah! Just go back to sleep, I’ll take her to school” Sooyoung crossed her arms and hit him on the back of his head before walking out of the room. she went into the guest room and grabbed some of her clothes, it was a nice sunny day and she was going to wear a dress but then she saw the box.

Should I wear those clothes? Am I ready?

Sooyoung thought about it for a second before grabbing the box and opening. I’m ready. Sooyoung closed her bedroom door and started to get changed. When she was done she put her make up on and looked at her floor length mirror. She was wearing full black leather. Her hair was left loose, because she curled it the day before her hair had a lovely beach wave effect.

Her pants were black leather, her shirt was a black cotton tank top, her jacket was black leather and so were her boots. She smiled at her own reflection before walking outside to see Mina still watching cartoons.

“Mina-ah are you ready to go?” Mina laughed before turning her head to Sooyoung and gasping “what?” Sooyoung laughed looking at herself “unnie looks amazing!” Mina put two thumbs up while smiling. “why thank you” Sooyoung smiled before grabbing her keys “unnie, are you taking me to school?” Sooyoung nodded while Mina jumped up and down

 “assa! Finally!” Sooyoung looked at her with an eyebrow raised “I get bullied at school because uncle always drops me off at school and everyone thinks that I have no omma.” Sooyoung was going to cry and ruin her makeup just by that one little sentence

“don’t you have friends?” Sooyoung asked looking at Mina “I do, I have two friends, Hana and Jooyoung” Mina smiled as she talked about her friends “thye are the only ones who don’t care if I have a omma or not” Sooyoung smiled at the thought of kids being so understanding. As she thought about it, those kids were more mature than her.

“well, how about this, when I take you to school today, if anyone asks you can say that I am your omma” Sooyoung winked at Mina who walked closer to her until she was standing in front of Sooyoung “really unnie, I can tell the other children that you are my omma?” Sooyoung nodded as Mina started ot cry

“Mina-ah why are you crying?” Sooyoung panicked “because, now the other kids wont tease me” Sooyoung softly smiled before being down to Mina’s height and wiping her tears away with her thumb. “come on, don’t cry! Beautiful little girls are not supposed to cry” Sooyoung smiled making Mina rub her eyes and smile. “omo! Unnie it’s already eight o’clock! If we don’t leave now we are going to be late” Sooyoung’s grew wide.

S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter