016

One Untold Fairytale (updating soon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

016

(AN//: for the next part, if you would like you can watch Bang Yongguk’s song I remember. From 0:45 till around about roughly 1:20 enjoy reading/watching :D)

Sooyoung pulled Lu Han by his shirt. “but, Lu Han, you still did it to stop me from liking you, that means that you can do it again if you did it once before” Lu Han pushed her away “don’t touch me” he growled. She blinked before going at him again ignoring his last statement. Lu Han looked at her. He got pissed off at her “you think that I did that because I wanted to hurt you?! I DID IT BECAUSE I WANTED YOU TO STAY!” Lu Han pulled Sooyoung by her wrist until her back hit the wall.

Just as her head it the wall it bounced, with one of his hands by just a little higher on the wall above her head, she yelled back at him. “BUT YOU DID HURT ME! YOU PUSHED ME AWAY!” Sooyoung yelled hitting him chest. Lu Han just watched as tears streamed down her face.  Finally she stopped punching him and looked up at Lu Han sniffling.

Their eyes met and they just watched each other, taking in all the pain in each others eyes. Lu Han saw so much that it made him start crying . Sooyoung could see his pain, how bad his eyes were, the ones that were once filled wit joy and happiness was filled with pain and sorrow.

Lu Han didn’t think twice before grabbed her face and kissed her roughly.

Sooyoung pushed him off and yelled at I’m with tears in her eyes. “are you crazy?! You think that we are on good terms? Because we are not! Do you hear me?! we are not on good terms!” she glared at him fiercely before stomping up to their bedroom.

She grabed a bag before putting all of her clothes in it. she mumbled bad words and cried. Once she was done she stomped back into the lounge room where Lu Han sat on the floor staring into space. “I’m leaving now, goodbye” she rudely said goodbye before stomping out of the door. Lu Han walked behind her and slammed the door. Sooyoung turned around and immediately crumbled.

She slid down the door and cried. Lu Han was on the inside and he did the exact same thing, they both sat there and cried so hard. They both thought the same thing.

Why is this happening to us?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sooyoung drove away from Lu Han’s house, she drove somewhere she always went when she saw sad. It was the han river. Why? because it’s calm, the air is fresh, the people are nice and well it helped her to think. She sat there on the grass with her legs right crossed. She had parked her car far away and walked all the way here. She wanted time to think. She could think better when she didn’t have to keep checking for people or worry about speed limits.

She sat there and let her mind wander off. As the night grew old with the moon and stars bright she knew that it was time ot go home. Sooyoung took a deep breath in before starting to walk back to her car.

As soon as she got home she was greeted to Mr Choi sitting on the couch watching the late night news “how did it go?” Sooyoung looked at the elder and just smiled, shook her head. She bowed respectfully before walking up the stairs.

The old man watched as she sloppily took herself up the stairs “aigoo, that poor girl doing through all this” he muttered before going back to watching the news.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Today makes one whole week Sooyoung Had left the house.. Today makes one whole week that Sooyoung and Lu Han had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter