Author's note

One Untold Fairytale (updating soon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone! I hope all is well and everyone is healthy!

I would just like to let everyone know that I just got my laptop back and shall try my hardest to start updating my stories! There might be times when I won’t update because I basically do not have time. School is now becoming more difficult and I need to focus more on it.

Year 10 requires me to be focused at least 99% of the time. On Monday I shall already have three tests and a SAT on Wednesday. (this was supposed to be put up on Friday night but I ended up putting it today, Monday) I shall be using my time now to study and finish other work from other subjects.

On top of all this I am also trying to look for a job. At this stage I have been on and off about the idea but I really do need the money and I would like to have that feeling of independence. I have been thinking about working at woolworths (a super market) or maybe Kmart (a basic shop that sells nearly everything) or maybe just a small café or coffee shop. Of course these are just basic ideas but I really only want money. Not all for myself but to be able to buy things for my mother and brother. To spoil them both. To give back as well.

Also to help me understand the value of money. I really do want to feel that I do not have to depend on my mother for everything because I’m 16 this year and would like to become more mature in my understanding of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter