009

One Untold Fairytale (updating soon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

009

Lu Han was at home and he was getting ready, tonight he definitely was going to make it up to Sooyoung. He was going to make sure she ate so much that she exploded! Well not really but he just wanted her to know that he was sorry.

He stood there In front of the large black mirror looking at himself. He was wearing a crisp white shirt that had a tuxedo printed on the front of it, along with a pair of dark Blue jeans that faded around the knees . He knew that she loved him in whatever he wore so he chose to keep it simple.  He smiled happily at his reflection liking what he was seeing looking back at him. He liked it a lot and he knew that Sooyoung would like it too.

Walking into the small cosy kitchen he looked at the clock that hung on the wall. He noticed that it was now 4:00 pm. One more boring hour before Sooyoung would be home. He was starting to feel nervous, his hands were sweaty and he was slightly shaking. Why? He himself didn’t even know why, he lived with her, he happily married her, he gladly saw her everyday but still felt those small and big butterflies in his tummy. Surprisingly he loved the feeling; it reminded him of the first time they met that beautiful moment they first talked and interacted.

It brought back such beautiful memories for him, making the butterflies in his tummy go crazy. He smiled before looking at the timer on the oven. Exactly one more hour for it to be ready. He stood up and walked into the lounge room. He sat down in the single arm leather arm chair. He noticed the small photo album and started to look through it. It had most of their most memorable times together in there. This book was not just lying around, no that they keep in the lounge room on the coffee table for everyone to see how in-love they were.

The first page had writing in big bold letters on it spelling out high school <3. Lu Han flipped the page of the album and started to look over the pictures. The first one was of them both sitting down on a bench facing each other and their foreheads touching looking lovingly into each others eyes. The second one was of Lu Han giving Sooyoung a piggyback and she was showing a peace sign to the camera both of them giving their signature eye smile. Those smiles were real and not forced. It made Lu Han smile lightly.

The third was the exact same as the second picture except Sooyoung was piggybacking Lu Han, she is one tough cookie if she could carry me! The fourth picture was of Sooyoung kissing Lu Han cheek and him being completely surprised by it I remember this! She was so random back ten, what am I saying, she still is random! The fifth was of Lu Han and Sooyoung just holding hands. It was a pretty basic photo but to him it was pure perfection.  

Flipping the page again it had writing on it and it spelled wedding (happiest day of our lives) <3  he smiled thinking about how he was the one that wrote that caption.  There were only 3 pictures because the rest were put up around their house. The first was both of them kissing at the alter, the second one was Lu Han back hugging Sooyoung as they looked into each other’s eyes. And the last one was of both of them and their parents.

 DING! The oven went off and Lu Han jumped. The oven just went off and Lu Han ran to the kitchen. He took the tray out of the oven and started to ponder. What was I supposed to do next? He had completely forgotten what he needed to do next.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sooyoung sat there on the step with her hand still cling onto . The thoughts running through her head were not pleasant ones. Her heart was racing and her breathing was uneven. Her eyes were blurred by tears. Suddenly as her thoughts were racing they stopped at a certain memory. It was the night Lu Han went out with his friends. He came back super late and his lip was hurt really bad.

I bet he was with a girl that night as well. He is such a liar. The voice in her head started talking and was putting ideas in her head. Shaking her head she buried her head in her hands before silently crying.

She stayed like that for a while before coming to her senses and standing up. I’m not going to et this get me down, as soon as I get home, I’m getting my stuff and I am leaving. She stood up and harshly rubbed the falling tears off her face before taking a deep breath in and walking back inside.

As normal she worked, not letting anyone know about what was going on. On the outside to someone she was a happy bright young lady who looked more than happy with her life, but on the inside she was a girl who was not happy at all she was upset, it felt like her insides were closing in on her, it was hard to breathe.

For some reason the air around her seemed to be going thin. And it seemed like the air was slowly disappearing. “Sooyoung Unnie!” Sooyoung snapped out of her deep thought and looked at the direction of the source of the voice. Miyoung smiled at her before holding out a tray with a piece of cake and a small coffee on it. the smell of the coffee was making Sooyoung feel sick, the aroma reminded her of Lu Han, he loved Coffee.

Shaking her head slightly from left to right to hopefully get rid of or just lessen the dizziness she was feeling. She smiled at her co-worker and took the tray. Her legs were shaking but she fought against the thought of collapsing as hard as she could before smiling at the customers and walking towards the customer whose food she was holding

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter