014

One Untold Fairytale (updating soon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

014

“great I have a hangover” yongguk cursed loudly, Sooyoung was already awake and ready to go to Uni. “Oppa, that is what you get for drinking too much the night before” Sooyoung smiled at his stupidity before placing a tray down on his bed side table containing, a glass of water, a tablet and some chicken soup. “I don’t know what king of soup to give people with a hangover so I made chicken, there is more on the stove so feel free to have more if you want”

“who’s clothes are you wearing?” Yongguk asked raising his brow. Last time he checked the only clothes that Sooyoung had were the ones that she wore when she got here and the clothes she brought, which was only one set and that had been left at Daehyun’s place. “Unnie- Hyorin’s clothes” she smiled “where are you going?” he inquired with a raised brow.

 “University” she answered giggling Oppa sounds like an omma hehe “are you sick form last night” he asked, he was so worried about Sooyoung because it had been a long time since she had been doing these kinds of things “no not at all Oppa” she replied shaking her head, Yongguk was about to lay down when he shot right back up and held onto his head “did you eat yet?!” Sooyoung laughed at how silly her was being.

 “Oppa, you acting like my omma!” he held his hands up in the air and smiled “okay okay, I’ll stop now” Sooyoung smiled getting ready to leave “good”  Just as she was about to walk out of the room Yongguk said something “Sooyoung-ah, think about what I said last night alright?” she looked at him and was about to give him a snappy response but didn’t when she thought about what he said. She looked at him with a hard stare before nodding her head.

Yongguk smiled before grabbing the tray and putting it on his legs and started to eat “omo it’s late! I have to go to university!” Sooyoung her heels and out the door she was “wait, your going by yourself? You don’t even know the way!” Yongguk coughed, Sooyoung poked her head out from the side of the archway and smiled at him “it’s alright, Daehyun Oppa is waiting for me downstairs, he said that he will take me” Yongguk fell back on the bed coughing as Sooyoung walked down the stairs

She and Daehyun left for University, Hyorin had taken Mina to her friend’s house, Hyorin had gone to work after that, Yongguk’s father was awake sitting at his desk going through all his paper work for work tomorrow.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

As Daehyun drove his car to the university she thought about Yongguk had said. Go back to my old life? my old life? but that was so long ago, is it right to go back now? Would all my old friends accept me? Is it right for me to even be thinking about going back? What about Lu Han? And all his hard work trying to get me out of that life? is it really worth all his hard work?

 What would my parents think? They were fine with me doing that kind of things before, but what about now? I’m a grown woman with a husband? Is it really worth me doing it? will I be able to keep up?  I have been out of the game for so many years. Will I get hurt again? will I shut myself out form the world again? this is just too confusing! But the main question is

Am I ready to go back and face my fears?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

My head hurts! What happened last night? Lu Han looked to his side, the clock read 12:34pm. I guess it’s time to get up. The sun was up and boy was it hot, today was one of those days that you would want to spend with your friends or family but today Lu Han just wanted to stay in bed and do nothing at all.

That was impossible because, he had to go to university today. I have to face Sooyoung today, how wonderful. Lu Han got out of bed and went into the bathroom with no motivation what so ever.

Looking into the mirror Lu Han saw how bad he l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter