002

One Untold Fairytale (updating soon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

002

Hey, my name Is Lu Han and I am 23 years old, I am Chinese and I come from a well of family. I speak fluent English, Chinese and Korean. When I was born I was supposed to stay in china and help my mom and dad with their business but after a tragic accident that happened to my father my mother decided that she couldn’t take over the business by herself and I was not old enough to take over so she came up with the idea of us moving to Korea with my Grandmother.

When we got to Korea I changed. From my normal bight confident guy to a shy mysterious quiet guy. I was afraid that people would judge me because how weird is a boy speaking Korean with a Chinese accent? I would sure find it weird. I’m not being rude but seriously I would that, that person was a weirdo.

Anyways I was walking around the oval on my first day and I saw a beautiful girl who had her earphones in and she was sitting up in a tree. Yeah I know a tree! And she is a girl! If you’re wondering yes she was wearing a skirt, don’t ask me how she got up there because I got no idea. And I’m not a well not yet anyways (insert LU Han smirking, god that would be hot!)

This girl just intrigued me so much. Most girls would only want to plaint their nails and try and get boyfriends, but her? No she sat in the tree watching the cars drive past while she nodded her head to the music. I still remember when the school bell rang and she looked at me. My eyes widened and I looked away before shoving my hands into my pockets and walking away. I heard a noise something like someone falling out of a tree.

I turned around to see her walking past me; her shoulder collided with mine as she pushed past me. Forget all those thought about her being beautiful and stuff she seems like such a b**ch!!! I walked to my locker got my books went to my class English class. That class finished and it was not my favourite it was math class! And guess who that one was in my class, the witch from before, yep. The one who was in the tree.

She went to her seat that was in the middle of the class. I ignored her and I continued with my own work. Out of nowhere the teacher put us into groups and guess what I was stuck with that witch! I never talked to her! I vowed to myself that I would never talk to her and that ib would make her do all the work. She need it she is not smart in math at all!

But you know come to think of it I broke my vow to myself? Because I actually started to talk to her, I started to open up to her and I was surprised when she didn’t judge my about my accent except she seemed quite curious on how I can say some words with my accent. She even wanted me to ‘teach’ her how to talk with my accent! Who would have thought?

After that we started to get really close, and not long after we became best friends. She was my only friend in the school and I was not planning on sharing her. Meaning when other guys talked to her/ try to hit her up I would get super and I mean super with a capital SUPER jelly and annoyed! Sometimes I would completely ignore her but she was too cute to stay mad at. I would end up hugging her and us just being silly.

After a certain time I started to notice that she started to change, not a bad change no, not that kind of change. She changed into a now kind of girl. And I knew all too well what kind of change this was. She was staring to fall for me. to say the truth I know I fell for her first at first glance, even though she looked evil when she was in the tree and then when she pushed my shoulder I couldn’t deny that little spark I felt where my heart lay.

She was my only and best friend in the whole school and I don’t want for us to date but then for us to break up and then for it to be awkward for both of us! Guys I’m not being selfish I am thinking about BOTH OF US RIGHT NOW!!

Moving on! I know this is the most stupidest this to do but what else was I supposed to do go up to her and say ‘I know that you like me but we can’t date because I don’t, don’t want us to be friends when we break up’ I might say that I was a man but seriously I was only 16 give me a break I was nowhere close to being a man because I couldn’t admit my feelings for her.

I knew I was being an idiot but come on I WAS a teen boy, and I didn’t know any better. So made up a lie about me liking the school queenka,*face palm* nice one Lu Han, real smooth, liking the school queenka, that’s a great person to like, the est girl in school is the ‘new’ girl you ‘like’ so smart.

The queenka and Sooyoung are so different from each other! Sooyoung is cute and sweet, caring, loving, MY dream girl! The queenka is not ugly just not my type in looks she was rude, disrespectful, stuck up and did I mention rude? She was MY worst nightmare! And I just had to say that I ‘liked’ her I am so smart.

Anywaaaaaays. . . . . .  as I was saying I made up this lie blah blah blah. I ended up telling Sooyoung and that was so smart because she was hurting on the inside even though she put on a big bright smile for everyone not to know the pain that she was going through. I was a real idiot.

Even though I knew that it was killing her I still went along with it. I know I was such a mean guy for doing that. PLEAS

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter