006

One Untold Fairytale (updating soon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

006

They both have just had lunch and were walking in the park nearby. The park was pretty big to say the truth and it was a very romantic place, kind of like those ‘parks’ you would see in movies. Sooyoung and Lu Han walked hand in hand along the pathway. They breathed in the fresh air of the outdoors and saw beautiful sights. 

 Here and there they saw little children running around laughing at or with each other. They saw little families just starting life together. Sooyoung glanced up and Lu Han from time to time looking his face. I’m sorry Lu Han, I’m sorry that you can’t have things like this, I’m sorry we can’t have our own small little family at the moment, I’m sorry, but I promise that later on when I am comfortable and we are stable enough we will start.

“Come, let’s do something. I have an idea” Lu Han gipped tighter onto her small hand and pulled her towards a big tree. He looked at her with a look “what?” Sooyoung asked “climb it” he replied “excuse me” she blinked at his words. “I shall not repeat it, my breath is precious” he sheepishly smiled at her puffing out his chest.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Conceited jerk” Sooyoung cursed. She was climbing up the tree, here and there her legs would slip of but then she would get back up with the help of Lu Han who was holding her slim waist. “Stupid Husband” as she climbed up higher she started to curse him more “ stubborn pabo, Idiotic Lu Han, annoying boy looking girl-” Lu Han’s ear pricked up at the last sentence

“I’m sorry what was that? Annoying boy looking girl?” Lu Han gave her an are-you-serious-right-now?  Look “excuse me?” he questioned. “As you said before, I shall not repeat it, my breath is precious” she gave him an eye smile before continuing to climb up the tree. “How can you say that to your SUPER MANLY HUSBAND!” he stressed on the last few words of his sentence. “I don’t know, I just can” she climbed up higher and sat up on the branch. He chuckled lightly

 “you still look at beautiful as you used to” he whispered to himself, he looked up and saw Sooyoung looking in the distance lost in thought just like the first day I met you. With a small sigh Lu Han watched her as he got lost in his own thoughts.

“Lu Han” Sooyoung looked down at the man that was at the bottom of the tree staring at her. “Lu Han stop staring” she breathed  “but you’re the cutest thing I have ever seen” he gave her a goofy smile. “aw, thank you. Now time for me to get down” Sooyoung looked down at the ground and judged the distance.

“Jump Juliet, for me your one and only Romeo is here to catch you in my loving arms where you shall be safe” Lu Han said with his long arms stretched out. “Thank you but no thank you ‘Romeo’ I’m fine by myself” Sooyoung stood on the branch without losing her balance and swiftly jumped.

Landing perfectly on the floor in a crouching position with on hand on the floor and the other in the air behind her. “wow that was amazing! How did you do that?” Lu Han asked, his eyes the size of saucers “ I’ve always been able to do it, like the first time we met that’s how I jumped out of the tree” her thoughts started to go back in time to when they first met and how she jumped out of the tree.  “Wow, just wow” Lu Han Blinked as Sooyoung walked ahead of him 

                                                                                                            *~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Sooyoung-ah, what would you do if I was to see someone from a long time ago? Like someone-” Lu Han and Sooyoung were sitting in a Café. Sooyoung was having nothing while Lu Han on the other hand was having a coffee. He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck “you’re talking about Krystal aren’t you?” Sooyoung had already figured out who he was talking about.

 “Yeah how did you know?” he was speechless. She hit the nail on the head. She was spot on. “ because, you and her are really close and you both have-” she couldn’t even finish her sentence before memories can back  “sorry that I brought her up. It hurts for me to talk about her so openly doesn’t it?”

She just looked at him and nodded her head Sooyoung’s widened as she saw someone in the background walking closer towards her and Lu Han’s direction. “hey Lu Han Oppa, could you please go and get me a honey peach bubble tea please and thank you’ she put the money in his hand and tried to shoo him away.

Lu Han stood up and walked away going inside the shop, Sooyoung on the other hand covered up her face to hide from the ‘stranger’ that had just walked past. Did she just try and get rid of me? Lu Han asked himself before walking away and going into the bubble tea shop.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I wonder why she shooed me away. Do I smell? No hm I wonder why. Lu Han was now standing in the line of the famous bubble tea shop, waiting to place his order

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter