004 Part 1

One Untold Fairytale (updating soon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

004 part 1                 

(just letting you guys know that in the flashback when they are thinking I will put this underneath #chanyeolsmiley. Alsooooo nearly the whole chapter will be like a flashback, so enjoy J)

“I love you! So much don’t you understand that?! Why don’t you get that?!” Lu Han yelled as he watched the woman that he love to pieces “ if you loved me so much you wouldn’t come back so late at night and be drunk!” she yelled back, the tears in her eyes were falling like rain on a stormy night.

 “I’m not drunk; I was out with some friends alright? Is it illegal to hang out with some friends!?” he questioned, it hurt him deeply to see her crying in front of him but she was accusing him of something he never did.

“You lied; you don’t expect me to believe that you never drank? Don’t lie Lu Han I can smell it on you, why is your lip bleeding? Did it cut when you were making out with some random girl?!” she sniffled harder as more tears threatened to come out.

 “I’m not lying! I can’t lie to you! I didn’t kiss any other girl! You the only girl I want to kiss!” he yelled “yes maybe I might have had one or two drink yes I admit to that but I am not drunk!” the male was angry. And he did need to vent, but he didn’t want to vent like this.

“then why did you stumbled into the door? Why did you nearly break half of the wall of your body weight like you were running into someone?! Answer me Lu Han!” she yelled. She wanted answers and she was going to get them one way or another.

Frustrated, the male stomped into their bed room and slammed the door shut he couldn’t stay out their any longer because if he did he knew that he would do something that he would have regretted.

She watched as he walked away and slammed the door with a lot of force. At that moment she knew that if things kept going the way they were their marriage would soon break. With that being said Sooyoung crumbled to the floor out of pain and sadness.  

“How did this happen?” she asked herself as she cried silently. Little did she know that Lu Han had heard every word and was also crumbling little by little on the inside

“I wish I knew the answer” Lu Han murmured

(Earlier today)

“What?” he looked at her “that was just, EW, no, yuck” she pretended to gag before laughing “yah! That was not funny! I seriously thought that I looked ugly! Aish!” he ruffled his hair in annoyance. “Maybe you are ugly and you just think that you are irresistible” she said looking everywhere but at him. “Yah, you cheeky little girl”  

“Oppa let’s go home, I’m feeling a little sleepy and my tummy hurts” Sooyoung batted her eyelashes at Lu Han. “Come on my princess” he took her by her hand and walked her to the bus stop.

When they got on top the small bus Lu Han led Sooyoung to one of the seats at the back. He made her sit down first closer to the window while he sat closer to the aisle. They smiled at each other like a high school couple in love.

He intertwined their fingers together. Before he lightly guided her small head onto his broad shoulder. People who were sitting on the same bus stole glances at the sweet young couple, others would peak with jealously running through their veins. “Sleep tight my little princess” he pushed her bangs of her small face before he looked out the window.

I wonder what the boys are doing? Just at that moment Lu Han’s phone rang and speak of one of the devils, Lay’s name popped up on the screen. “think of the devil”

“Talk to me” Lu Han said watching the scenery “uh, Lu Han-ah, were going to the club tonight wanna come with us?” Lay asked with a hint of cheekiness in his voice “Lay, you know that I am married now. I can’t” Lu Han looked at Sooyoung and smiled.

“Aish, such a pabo! I wasn’t talking about a club like that!”  Lay sighed, he wondered how Lu Han even got into university when he was so dumb.  “Then what did you mean?” Lu Han asked. He was very confused.

“I was talking about the old treehouse, you know all of us guys just hanging out of old time sake?” Lu Han bit his lip before looking at Sooyoung “I’m not sure to say the truth I mean I want to spend more time with Sooyoung were not as close-” Lu Han voice silenced

“Se-sehun-ah? Sehun-ah, sehun Oppa, doesn’t leave me. . . . Please” he looked down at Sooyoung at first the colour drained from his face. Then his blood started to boil “Lay-ah?” Lu Han huffed she still thinks of that annoying ‘thing’ “yes?” he replied with that same cheeky voice from the start of the conversation.

“I’m in. what time?” Lu Han asked as much as he didn’t want to go, that little moment before sparked some jealously within him ‘it’s 3 now so how about 5 or maybe 6?” Lay said through the phone “I’ll be there, see you soon” Lu Han ended the call and looked at Sooyoung

“Why? You haven’t said his name in 2 whole years, why now? Don’t I always tell you to dream happy dreams? Happy dreams of me?” Lu Han muttered before his head lay onto of hers and he slowly drifted to sleep

“Oppa wake up, Oppa? Lu Han Oppa, wake up” Sooyoung nudged the very sleepy Lu Han who didn’t look like he wanted to wake up “Oppa we need to get off now” she said before getting up and pulling him off by his hand. They walked hand in hand towards their apartment. Sun was up and it was hot but the cool breeze made it all better.

When they reached the apartment Sooyoung went straight for the bedroom. She flopped onto the bed and closed her eyes. I’m sooooooooooo tired! but I need to cook food! Maybe I can rest for a bit first, say half an hour? Yeah that sounds good. Lu Han entered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter