Meeting

Voice On The Radio

 

Chapter 2 ( Voice On The Radio)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 Marie Digby-Love with a stranger : http://youtu.be/eui-6KwfTPs

~~~~~~~~

Your POV

I'm tired after work and I got home about around 7 in the night.Now I'm slouching here in my couch when I heard the doorbell rang so basically I'm tired and lazy so I just shouted

" Come In."

I know your gonna think letting a stranger coming in your house? are you insane?.

No I'm not crazy, I just know that it's Hea Won cause who would visit me? I barely know my classmates!

Then I just felt presence beside me , I felt someone nudge me. sigh.

"Yah!"

"Hmm?"

"what are you doing all alone? You know what we need to have fun!."

I decline because I'm tired and she is not helping, so I stood up and head to the door and I heard her saying

"Where are you going? C'mon don't leave me!"

I just sighed and continue to walk to the park 2 blocks away from my apartment.

I was walking and I saw  a bench so  I decided to take a seat I pulled out  my Ipod and just put it to shuffle and think about my life then suddenly I remembered what happend I just remember that voice..

HIS VOICE..

That melodic ,angelic, electrifying voice.

I stopped thinking about him and decided to take a walk, breathing the fresh air, I didn't notice that I bumped to a guy , he's wearing a hoodie so I cant properly see his face and the only light is from the light post . I bowed and said sorry I could sense that the guys like nervous and jumpy?. Could it be that he's a bad guy?. But looking at his physic his not that kinda muscular I think or its because of the hoodie .

I then take a look at him walking really fast but then I notice something on the ground.

It's his phone , I picked it up and I ran towards him.

"Excuse me ! You dropped your phone."

Then the guy turned around and looked up and notice that he's not normal looking , not in a bad way but in a good way he looked really handsome and I could see his reddish-orange bangs covering his forehead.

"AH!Kamsamida."

" No problem."

I then handed his phone and when he reached his phone my hand and his hand had a contact and that seny shivers down my spine weirdly. I just shrugged the feeling and I was about to walk away when he said.

" Don't you recognize me?"

I turned around and looked at him with curiosity well written in my face.

" No. I'm sorry but should I know you?"

"Oh..Well thanks again for giving me back my phone.... My name is Lee Taemin."

" I'm Kang ~~~~~~~ ."

"Would you like to accompany me? I don't really know this park well so ... yeah I might be lost . Is it okay with you?"

I have this uneasy feeling being with strangers but my thoughts were cut off when he said.

" Don't worry I just want to get to know you and have some company and if your thinking I'm a bad guy no I'm not I'm decent."

Then I just nodded and we talked , we have alot of in common like playing and listening to piano and his a fan of Yiruma and like, He's also a senior and I realized that he's older than me by 3 months. I didn't notice the time and so does he.

When we both realize that It's getting pretty late we decided to call it a night.

"Thanks again for accompanying me, I did have a great time talking to you. Hope we meet again".

"Yeah. No problem be safe!"

I was walking back to my apartment when I just notice something his voice kinda gives me the chill and reminds me something

Like..

His VOICE.

~~~

Author's note!!! : Please tell me if I at writing. If there's a silent reader please comment what you think. I really appreciate constructive critisism!!

 

Replies :

rambie17iu : unnie kac eh mga 4 na kau nag sabi sa akin na post ko na eh :) Thank you pla :)

@invisiblephilline25: thank you :) sana nagustuhan mo 2ng update ko :) tell me what you think!!

@Hazel_cyxb  : hope you like my update!!! and thank you for your comment 

 

Thank you to those who read and comments in this Fanfics thank you really

 

-Khnoct