Explanation

Voice On The Radio

Authors Note: Hi !!!! I'm back but I'm not gonna update much I just came to drop by and update cause I promise that I will update after this week :)

I'm so happy I've passed all my exams and there's one subject that my score wasn't as great as the other but that's okay :)

But this upcoming week I'm still busy because of the club I'm in and I'm the president so yeah I have ALOT to do...

 

Tomorrow there's a competition in Photoshop and I'm gonna represent my school since I won the school level competition  early this day so wish me luck :)

 

(Sorry no song I  can't  think of the perfect song for this chap)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Your P.O.V.

I was left speechless with his little speech.. I couldn’t react because of the thoughts running through my mind.

All I muttered was a Thank you.

He smiled really wide and asked me if he can put it on me. I only nodded. His little speech lingering in my mind.

I smiled at him after he clasp it in my neck . I touched it,  it really does feel precious .

“ It’s really beautiful, thank you but you didn’t have to give me anything oppa.”

“ It’s nothing and I’m glad I gave it to you so I can hear the word oppa from you.”

I smiled and our conversation he was telling me all he saw in Tokyo and I learned that he bought the necklace at Harajuku shopping area.

I saw him look at his watch and it has already been an hour and a half .

 

“ Hey, I got to go my hyungs  would be mad if I stay out late.”

“ You have brothers?”

“Yeah. Sorry I forgot to tell you so I’ll  see you when I can. I’m late and my hyungs aren’t gonna like it if I’m late. Bye! I’ll text you later.”

“ Okay . Thank you again.”

I’m really curious why is he in a hurry and he have hyungs that he doesn’t talk about much, I mean not really talking about them , I know it’s not my business so I just shrugged it off.

 

Wait. I forgot I have to go to the library to get some books for me to study more.

 

~Library

 

I was in aisle where books are all related to Physics.  After I chose a book I trotted my way to tables.

 

While reading I heard girls gossiping.

 

“Hey. Have you heard , SHINee’s back from Japan.”

“I’m so glad I wish they’ll make a comeback , now that they’re in Korea.”

I just shook my head and continue reading, while the girls continue gossiping. Shouldn’t they know that this is a library and you MUST observe silence.

I was in the topic where you can relate Physics to Chemistry when I heard on of the girls saying

Taemin oppa is so hot in their Juliette MV.”

My attention was turned to what the girls where gossiping. There’s many Taemin here in Korea right and come in Taemin , my new found friend a star?

I was thinking of that I didn’t realize my hand started clutching to my necklace.

No that can’t be Taemin right?

No there are many Taemin in the world right? It’s just a coincidence that they have the same name. Yeah that’s right.

Have you seen his blonde hair? It’s  totally hot. But I love him in the Lucifer MV. That was DAEBAK.”

Wait.. Now that I’ve remember , I saw a Taemin’s blonde hair sticking out of his hoodie.

Well maybe Taemin is just a fan of that Taemin dude in Hea Won’s favorite band.

I just continue on reading. Why would it bother me right?

~ 3 Hours After~

I’ve looked at my watch and it’s already 3:30 pm.

Since I’ve got nothing to do why not work early.

I packed my stuff and asked the librarian to let me borrow books.

After that I left.

 

Might as well do overtime in work . That means more pay and to spend time with ahjumma in the café.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

So the next chapter is gonna explain more ~~~~~~ ‘s life .

 

PLEASE COMMENT !!!.... so I get energize to update even if I'm busy :)

 

REMEMBER COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!!

 

@Hazel_cyxb : Thank you hope you like this chapter!!! :D

@KimMiinah: hey new reader thank you!! I hope I don't disappoint you with my lack of updates:)