Bothered

Voice On The Radio

HEY!! I FEEL SO HAPPY ABOUT ALL YOUR COMMENTS! SO MANY OF YOU want to have a love triangle !! Then LOVE TRIANGLE IT IS!

I JUST feel so happy today even though early in the morning even in Saturday I came to school just to practice broadcasting :) . I have the longest parts to memorize !  but I ignored it ahaha!! I really wanted to update!

Thank you to those who comment :

@N1C0L33C0RN

@--iluvreading--

@changmer_24

@whiteheron

@vanessachuaa 

@Hazel_cyxb

@annelee1999 

@invisiblephilline25

@rubberducky

@chocolattesmile 

@KimMiinah

@faeryMIKOme

 TO ALL OF YOU TO EVEN BOTHER TO COMMENT ! I REALL CHEONGMAL SARANGHAE!!!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Taj Jackson - Think Of You-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkoffPX4hjM&list=WL36101D57B488CCB3&index=5&feature=plpp_video

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

Chapter 16

 

Taemin’s P.O.V.

Minho hyung is just smiling all day. I’m not too happy about it. I’m the opposite of what he is doing all day. I always frown at the thought Minho hyung being friends with ~~~~~~, that will somehow lead to dating. Okay. Hold that thought . NO! ERASE! I will and I mean I will NEVER let that happen. I said in my mind while pumping my fist in the air not caring if Key hyung gave me a weird look!

Onew hyung is always patting my back and giving me a goofy grin that would turn into a smirk.

Sigh. I’ll just have to fight.  Speaking of ~~~~~ . I wonder how she’s doing. Is she doing fine with her aunt’s funeral. Is she eating well, is she crying. I messed up my hair cause I’m getting frustrated with whats going on Minho hyung taking an interest in ~~~~~~ when I’m getting closer to be out of the just friends category. Then  we have the fan meeting in University of Washington Theaters, which I am excited yet nervous about. Communication barrier that’s my problem Key hyung is fluent in English . Onew hyung can understand and speak. Guess I have to study tonight, good thing I have a English book with me.

 

Were here in Doubletree Seattle Airport Hotel about minutes away from SeaTac Airport .  I  want to go down town Seattle but manager hyung said we can’t because will only be here for 3 days 2 nights.  Well its morning already yet I feel restless with my mind pre-occupied by thoughts of ~~~~~~. Speaking of her I’ll text her.

 

Good Morning ^_^ . How are you doing? Everything fine with the funeral?

-Lee Taemin

 

I shut my phone while yawning. I decided to march over the table where hyungs are eating breakfast.

 

“Morning.” I said while looking at our American styled breakfast . I munched down at the toast.

 

“Eat up Taeminnie we have a long day ahead of us as usual.” Key hyung said while eating scrambled.

 

I just nodded at continue eating my breakfast today. We have the fan meeting in University of Washington Theaters.

 

I felt something vibrate and I fished out my phone .

 

Morning to you too. You know this cause much if you’re  in Korea?. I’m fine. My aunt’s burial is tomorrow so I’ll be busy. Hope you’re fine :D. Hey when I’m back lets go to the music shop were haraboji lets me play the piano there .

-Kang ~~~~~~~

 

Okay. I’ll look forward to that. Hope you’re really doing fine.*pouts*.

-Lee Taemin

 

Should I ask her if she remembers Minho hyung.

 

Have fun there. I hope you don’t find any one you set eyes on or I’m gonna be sad.

-Lee Taemin

 

I was waiting anxiously for her reply I hope she isn’t attracted to Minho hyung!

 

You’re weird asking me if I found any one here :P . Well yeah the guy I was sitting beside in the plane was good looking but that’s all that it is. You’re asking me like you’re my boyfriend … psshh… Taemin-ah~! Didn’t know you had a crush on me!

-Kang ~~~~~~~~

 

I felt myself flustered at her text yeah I do like her, is it that obvious, this girl doesn’t really know when a guy is hitting on her. Should I gave her a double meaning answer?

 

Yeah, cause you’re my friend and I want you to myself :P . You don’t know if his a hobo or a byungtae!.

-Lee Taemin

 

Tsk! Don’t worry about it it’s not like I’ll see him again anyways! I got to go my mom’s calling for me now. Take Care.

-Kang ~~~~~~

 

I felt like half of me felt assured while the other half is bothered , I know Minho hyung will find a way…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~