Determined

Voice On The Radio

I"M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRRYYYYYY!!!

I said I will update but unexpected thing happend in school and family.

but good news!!! I got the 8th rank in my whole school!!!!!!!  

AND MY TEACHER GAVE ME 95 ON MY PROJECT but said it could be higher depending if she liked it!

I WISH EVERYONE HAD A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU!! JUST A SHORT UPDATE TO THOSE WHO COMMENT IN MY FIC!! !I LOVE YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jay Park-Star  : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWf9E0Qw8NE&feature=context&context=G2a93c90FAAAAAAAAHAA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Your P.O.V.

I still can’t get over Taemin’s warmth when he hugged me, it still was lingering in my form, I can’t help the smile forming on my face. Snapped out of my trance. I looked at the clock on the wall, it’s pretty late I should turn in now. I still have a flight to catch up tomorrow morning. I should take a bath then check if there’s anything I forgot.

After I change into my pajamas. I received a message.

Good Night~! I’ll miss you

-Taemin

I was currently drying my hair, I let out a small laugh and felt warm in the inside. I was grinning happily and replied.

Good night also

-~~~~~~~~~

I shut my phone. I can’t say I miss you too because I felt shy and my conscience told me that never hope that things will be more than friends relationship, cause I don’t know much about him and it’s only been 4 months since I met him and we rarely meet but that meetings were special, for me it was a series of momentum.

~

I’m now in Incheon Airport now boarding. I can’t believe my mom didn’t put me in business class, I didn’t want to spend much.  I would have been alright in the economy class plus there are this people that looks like a boyband, well I could care less about them as long as they don’t bother and I’m pretty sure I’ll live as long as I have my IPod  with me . I’m now looking for my seat 24B .

I finally found it and I’m beside the window. I heard shuffling and felt presence . I looked up and saw a man who’s like 180 cm tall I think, has brown hair with big eyes. I decided to slightly bow my head as a sign of acknowledging his presence he bowed back and sat down.

I heard him sigh and felt him looking at me.  I turned to look at him and found him staring at me with a smile.

“Hi I’m Choi Minho.”

“Kang ~~~~~~ imnida.”  It came out as a whisper. I’m really not that comfortable with strangers.

I decided to look at the window and just listen to my songs. This is really gonna be a long trip.

Taemin’s P.O.V.

  I can’t believe ~~~~~~~~~ is beside Minho hyung.  But I don’t really want her to know that I’m an idol with this way. She really is awkward with strangers . I’m just hoping she doesn’t see me looking at her. I felt someone nudge my side.

“ If you keep staring at her she’ll notice and maybe thought instead of a friend you’re a stalker.” Onew hyung said trying to placate me in my seat.

 I heaved out a sigh and sat down , sulking. I wished I changed seats with Minho hyung.

“I’m guessing that’s her you were talking about.” Onew hyung said while observing  ~~~~~~~~.

“She looks really a reserved and most likely a demure kind of girl. “ Stating his  opinion.

“ Yeah she is she’s really polite, nice and cute one’s you get to know her .” I said

“Smiling with sparkling eyes while giving a brief description of your love one . Hmm , interesting .”

My eyes widened and looked at Onew hyung with a surprised look.

“Bwoh?” I asked

“ Dude, you really like her do you, as a man I could see it.” Onew hyung said with a know-it-all look.

I looked down feeling myself flustered .

I heard a chuckle beside me and I pout. When I heard the laughter died down I saw Onew hyung with a serious face.

“ I suggest you control your feelings before anything happens and you cannot let go of her.” He said looking directly in my eyes.

My heart ached at his words because truthfully I know it.

“I’m sorry it’s the bitter truth and consequence of this industry. “

I nodded and decided to sleep.

I shut my eyes but I’m now thinking of the possibilities.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I’m gonna stay strong and fight.

I can’t afford to lose someone like her.  She’s something worth protecting .