Moving on

Voice On The Radio

Hi !! hope this was long enough for you guys!!!This is only what I came up with so MIANHAE!!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Toya-Moving On : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akXJzflbUE8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Your P.O.V.

 

Lately I have been ignoring his text. I pretty much buried myself with studies.  Working at the cafe really does keep me occupied to keep thoughts of him away well not away completely cause my mind sometimes drift off to thoughts of him. I literally keep myself occupied and do what I did when I haven't met him. I'm trying to go back to the old times but gets hard when I see the necklace in my coffee table which strangely became my study table nether less I have one in my room.

 

 

I was trying to solve a question about Physics when my phone vibrated causing the table to vibrate also. I picked it up and saw 4 messages.

One was from Min Ah telling me to come early to cover someone else shift because of some emergency. The other one was from  Hea Won telling me that she bought a ticket for this SM Town concert and that I should go with her or else she'll throw one of her tantrums, trust me never want to hear that one again. And the last two messages are from Taemin. One was saying good morning to me which  I didn't know or am I really getting good at ignoring him. The second message shocked me .

 

Why are you not replying to my texts? Did I do something to upset you? If I did  mian. I'm getting worried about you. TT^TT

-Taemin

 

That was unexpected. My heart was beating so hard, I could literally feel it pounding into my chest like crazy.  It didn't quite help that it was utterl quiet at my apartment which caused me to only hear the pounding of my heart. Heaving out a sigh , biting my lower lips contemplating to whether I should reply or not.

 

I have been looking at my phone then to the necklace for approximately 28 minutes and the books scattered around me was now long forgotten. My phone vibrated again I picked it up and saw it was a call from  Hea Won I pressed the accept button.

 

"Yobosaeyo,  Hea Won-ah wae?" I answered quickly worried something might had happened to her.

 

"YAHHHH! Why didn't you reply to my text? Didn't you receive it?"

 

This girl is going to be the cause of me adding to the population of deaf.

 

"Yeah I've received them I just didn't reply to it."

 

"Well it's on Friday, 6pm, Seoul Arts Center Concert Halls.Arachi?

“Yeah. Hey It’s already 11:30pm I need to catch some sleep. We have school tomorrow.”

“Okay. Good night! Don’t forget !”

                                                                                             

                                                                                           oOo

 

This past days were kind of the same me contemplating to whether reply back to Taemin , he eventually stopped texting me. I think now he had forgotten about me which to be honest made me pretty sad but it was my decision to avoid him so I’ve got to accept it. Besides it looks like he’s in a relationship already.

Now I pretty much wasted well not really more likely spend my time doing nothing but work at the café. I can also feel the confuse yet worried stare ahjumma and Min Ah was giving me.

 

Well I shattered ,well mostly tried to, just forget about him to. I thought things would eventually go back to normal. I was most likely wrong about it cause I’ve came to realize he was now a part of me. I felt like the normal spark of energy from me lost it spark. Even  Hea Won noticed it , she clearly ask me about it but I’ve kept my mouth shut and being the person who knows me best decided to just brush that question away.

 

I can’t believe a boy is affecting me this much.

I can’t believe a stranger whom I’ve known for the past 6 months affected me this way.

I can’t believe Taemin ‘s actions, words, touch, everything he did will leave me with racing heartbeats , flustered face.

I can’t believe I came to love a stranger for the past 6 months whom became my special friend.

I can’t believe I’ll be broken hearted over a guy whom can make me feel like I’m important yet he has another.

 

I know I haven’t formally asked him if that was his girlfriend but the way they were smiling clearly seemed to be something for me.

With this thought I came to a decision to move on.

 

Best way to start is to text him.

Hey. How have you been? Sorry for not replying to them . I just want to inform you that I’m fine and I’ll pretty much will be busy with school, work, and friends.

-~~~~~~~~

 

Fidgeting and playing with the phone that I’ve held so tightly I instantly received a reply.

 

I’m fine. I was so worried that something might  have happened to you. For a peace offering if I did something wrong let’s meet at the café where you work. Is it alright with you?

-Taemin

 

Yeah, sure I’ll be there. I’m actually going there right now.

-~~~~~~~

 

                                                                                             

                                                                                                oOo

 

I was waiting at the table where we last sat down. Min Ah was surprised to see me again because I was done with my shift like 4 hours ago.

 

It was near to 11o’clock and the café would close down at 11:30. I was waiting here for 30 minutes but I haven’t receive a text or call informing me if he will still come. A sigh escaped my lips as I look outside it was spring time yet the wind is still chilly plus the AC in the room didn’t help to keep me warm I haven’t ordered because I was waiting for him I thought that maybe we could talk for the last time over a cup of coffee and some slice of cake.

 

I was looking around when I caught Min Ah staring at me with this worried glance, I just smiled a little to inform her that I’m alright and that he will probably come. I informed her that I was meeting someone here.

 

I was waiting patiently for him to come. Minutes have past and I saw Min Ah wipe the tables, sweep the floor, check the counter and everything yet there was no sign of Taemin. I was looking at my second every minute passing by.

 

A tap at my shoulder I felt. I looked up and saw Min Ah infront of me saying that it’s already 11:30. I nodded at stood up and bowed and said my good bye to Ahjumma and Min Ah.

 

I was on my way home. I was thinking maybe this was a sign that I should just forget about him, maybe this was a signal that I was really nothing to him. I was a stranger he met at the park, maybe that was all to him.

 

I finally released all these tension building up inside of me because of the cold win and the pain. I let my shoulder shake while crying.

 

Maybe I should just forget about him.

 

That’s right I should forget about him. 

oOo

 

It was Friday , the day   Hea Won and I will be going to the concert. I was getting dressed when  Hea Won came knocking on my door. I quickly shouted  

 

“Come in.”

 

I was putting on my messenger bag when I saw  Hea Won coming in with light sticks in her hand and a grin dominating her feature.

 

“Are you ready to see the biggest and most amazing concert ever?” She said while waving the sticks in front of my face.

I just let out a chuckle to see her this hype up normally she is hyper but this is three times the normal  Hea Won.

 

It was 3 days ago when Taemin last contacted me and it was also 3 days ago I decided to move on but I guess I still feel a little bit depress but normal façade just masked my sadness only  Hea Won, Ahjumma and Min Ah notice the sadness I was feeling, I never told them why but they tried to cheer me up and I was thankful for them that they show effort and care for me.

 

oOo

 

I could tell  Hea Won was really excited because she won’t stop talking about things that might happen and the persons she will see. Even the taxi driver glance at us and smiled and said “ Kid’s this days.”

 

We got out and bowed and thanked the taxi driver. It was a sea of people and I looked at  Hea Won and her eyes were sparkling with joy and I just had to smile. I’ve never seen her this happy.

 

I noticed that some had a white ticket while I looked at ours, it has a strip of green. I was curious why so I asked  Hea Won.

 

“Why does ours has a green stripe?”

 

 Hea Won looked at me and smiled widely and said

 

“ I bought us 3rd row tickets in the V.I.P. section.”

 

“What? How much did it cause you? I should pay you back.” I said looking at purse searching for my wallet.

 

“Ani. I dragged you here to have fun seeing you smile and not be depress over a thing you don’t tell me about is worth every penny.”

 

I was dumbfounded . She cared for me this much. I was not the demonstrative person but I just got to hug her and say thank you.

 

“Come on there’s now people lining up we should get in the line if you don’t want us to see the start!”

 

She said while breaking the hug.

 

I smiled and nodded at her and went into the line as well.

 

oOo

 

We found our seats and sat down. We were talking about school activities, family, work and etc. While waiting for it to start .  Hea Won informed me that the program would start by performances of EXO , the new group then F(x),followed by SHINee,SNSD, Super Junior and last TVXQ.

 

The program was starting and I could hear the loud chants and screams emitting from the fans as EXO appeared. I enjoyed their performance since I was in the 3rd row, I met eyes with someone who was handsome, had a tanned skin, pouty lips and enchanting eyes. I looked away as I realized he was looking at my way.I’ll be sure to ask  Hea Won if she knew him. The show continued then with the group F(x),  Hea Won informed me since I don’t do my research about K-pop.

 

I was shocked I saw the girl that Taemin was with at this wallpaper.

 

My insecurities attacked me at once. Who wouldn’t like her? She’s pretty, talented and famous. While I was just simple, nothing extraordinary about me. I guess that’s why Taemin liked her.

 

It was nearing at the end of the performance of F(x) when I felt my phone vibrated .

 

A text message .

 

~~~~~~~- ah we need you here it’s an emergency!! So Ah fainted and the café’s packed I need help!

-Min Ah.

 

I explained to Hea Won that there’s an emergency at work and I told her  I’m gonna make it up to her somehow.

 

I was running up the stairs for the exit when I heard fan screaming  out names.

 

My ears perked up when I heard them say the name Taemin but I pushed the thought away and not look back at the stage as I was worried abou Min Ah. I didn’t care and probably that’s not the Taemin I know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SILENT READERS ARE WELCOME! THOUGH I"D LIKE TO KNOW YOUR OPINION :)