Love?

Voice On The Radio

 

Haha. Just feel like writing an short update :) Trying out different posters :)! Dunno kinda bored but I have to exercise like hell to be uber y which somehow ticks me off cause hell its a night occasion ... but people are so judgemental about physical features :(

 

~~~~~~~~

2PM-Give it to me :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CZAgQFsHQE

~~~~~~~~

 

Dressed in black, a drop of tears , after another till it became of stream of salty water falling down on the cement.

 

~~~~~~ remembered her happy moments with her aunt.

 

It turned out her parents decided to cremate her aunt's body.

 

The feeling of being alone was bad for her but the feeling of someone you love dearly passed away, was worst.

 

 

Feeling the breeze of air gently hitting her face, wrapping it cold air around her form , relaxed her. The weather in the park seems to sympathy with her. She liked it , it was 2:00 in the afternoon , strangely the utter silence comforted her. She was in the secluded area in the park, it calmed her.

 

 

She realize that you must spend a memorable time with the ones you love, you have to savor it,cherish it , treasure it...

 

Out of the blue an image suddenly popped in her mind, a boy with a unhuman features, big sparkling eyes , delicate lips, a sharp nose, a tint of pink that is sculpted cheeks. God really did the time sculpting his features.

 

A gentle smile  on her lips.

 

Taemin .

 

She remembered him.

 

Someone who have a special place in her heart. Reaching up and feeling her heart pump two times faster, with every pump her mind suddenly thought of one word...

 

 

 

 

Love...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

COMMENT REPLIES ! :D

@changmer_24 : UNNIE!! good luck!! haeng un!!!! gambatanne! ahaha!! in 3 languages !! XD! gomawo for your comment yeah! My first dance with be a sunbae of mine yeah, awkward XD!

 

@vanessachuaa: yeah I would also like a love triangle but I think there would be much more drama if there was therefore making it more complicated for the story and my brain XD ! ahah!!! Thank you so much for your comment :))))))) 

 

@tifannycay: yeah I think so too plus I feel like I'm becoming more of a flamer rather than a Taemint XD!! ahahah...well if there are many people that commented that they want a love triangle then there will be :))))). Thank you for your comment :) 

 

@whiteheron : ahahha!!! rooting for Taemin that much ? ! :) yiee... ahaha.. I'm so random !! thank you sooooo much for your comment !!

 

@--iluvreading--: ahahah!! confused if you want a love triangle too?! yeah if I get comments that would like to have a love triangle then I'll try too!! :) Gomawo for the comment!!