New Friend

Voice On The Radio

Thank you to all new subscribers!!!!

@Hazel_cyxb

@2MINTforever_

Thank you very much !!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Your P.O.V.

~~~~~

It's been a week since I meet my new found friend Lee Taemin, I still don't know about him much but he would text me hello and I would reply back but then he won't reply back to me I understand and besides I have my work and school.

 

While I was working at the cafe my phone vibrated.

 

Hey wanna hang-out after work? ^^

-Taemin

I replied back a yes so I shut my phone and continue with my work.

 

 

An Hour Later.

 

I texted him to meet me in the park . 10 minutes later I texted him that I’m waiting on a bench where he first saw me.

 

“ Hey sorry I’m late. Did you wait long?”

 

I shook my head and said

 

“No. I just got here.”

 

“So why did you wanna hang-out all of a sudden?”

 

“ It’s just I miss you ; I know it’s weird that I only knew you for a week but still , I feel like you’re my best friend already and I find you unique, different than other girls."

" So you hang-out with me because you see me like an animal from the zoo?"

"No! It's just that ...sigh....could we grab something to drink or eat?"

" Ok, I know a cafe near here."

 

While we were walking to the café I noticed that he’s wearing a hoodie and shades when it’s spring, I decided to ignore it because I don’t want to be rude so I shrugged that thought.

 

At The Cafe

 

Your P.O.V.

 

So here we are sitting at the unoccupied table , I ordered cappuccino while he ordered milk shake did I ever told you how STUBBORN he is? We had to argue who would pay and I lost so yeah he paid for our drink.

 

“ So what do you want to do?”

 

“ I don’t know “

 

Taemin’s P.O.V.

I don’t know why but I look forward to meeting her , I always want to text her and chat with her even If I have a schedule, my hyungs are getting suspicious but I ignored them and tell them it’s nothing. So here I am walking to the park where we decided to meet up.

 

(Back to your conversation.)

 

“Hey”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Wanna go to Lotte World?”

 

“Eh? What?”

 

“ C’mon it’s been a while since I’ve been there.”

 

I just literally dragged her before she could object.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Author's Note : Please comment me what you think of my fanfic !!