Meeting Kai

Voice On The Radio

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joo- Like Yesterday :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcqJzp15d3c

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

You’re P.O.V.

 

I got to the café. Everything spelled chaos. Ahjumma and Min Ah were in frenzy so. They asked me to assist So Ah to the hospital. I raced to the hospital since I knew So Ah was also like me, she also lives alone, and her family is in Busan so I think no one will look after her so what are friends for right?

 

When I got there I saw that So Ah was now conscious talking to the doctor, which was a relief because the doctor said fatigue was the root of her fainting and said that she will just have to rest and see if there are any more complications but pretty much she can be back at work for at least four days.  

 

We were now alone in the room. I told her that she doesn’t have to worry right now. I knew Ahjumma and Min Ah had the café under control plus they just wanted someone to accompany So Ah.

 

“I’m sorry I heard that you were at a concert with your friend.”  So Ah suddenly said while fidgeting with her hands.

 

“Why are you apologizing? Your health is more important to me than those celebrities that dance and sing all day.” 

 

I was really more concerned about her than those people. Though I’m really sorry for Hea Won cause I left her all alone and her spending a month of allowance just for me but for me friends and family comes first. I should probably apologize to Hea Won with that said.

 

“Still, it was a time for you to just relax instead of being stressed and burdened by watching over me here. There you could enjoy their performance.” So Ah said while looking down.

 

“So Ah, you are more important to me than them, you’re my friend they are just mere strangers to me.”

 

“I’m really sorry. I promise I’ll make it up to you.” She insisted, the word ‘sorry’ evident on her face.

 

I just shook my head and smiled at her.

“You taking care of your health is enough payment for me.” It was really rare to see her like that.

She was always the type to be serious, well pretty much like me but she always display this expressionless face while I’m more of the stoic type.

‘You want me to get you something? Coffee? Hot chocolate? Anything at all?”

“Hot chocolate’s fine. You should get something for you too.”

I nodded heading for the door while making sure she’s okay.

 

I was absently walking my mind was like a broken record, the fans screaming the name Taemin was still ringing in my mind. Is it possible that the Taemin the fans were cheering for is the Taemin I knew? It could be or not, cause as far as I knew there are a lot of people here in Korea maybe not just one mind decided to name their child the name Taemin right?

 

I was now at the cafeteria when I bumped at a guy who was wearing a rather attention catching clothing; accessories that looked like worth a hundred bucks plus who wouldn’t see that golden pants a mile of radius away this rather spacious cafeteria?

 

I bowed and said sorry. While he did the same and smiled yet I felt like there was a tension in the air he looked like…jumpy.

 

“I’m sorry but did I do something? Did I hurt you?” I was worried because maybe the impact of me bumping into him caused him any injury but I doubt that because it was not a great force.

 

“Aniyo. I wouldn’t want to sound conceited or cocky but perhaps you might know who I am?”

I just shook my head while tilting my head to the side, I was confused, why would I know him, was he my classmate?

He took my reaction as a sign that I didn’t know. He smiled and introduced himself.

“My name is Suho, I’m from the boy band called EXO, and well I’m the leader of EXO-K.” He said still smiling, doesn’t he’s facial muscles get tired?

I was embarrassed he was a celebrity and I didn’t know who he was.

 

“Mianhamnida, I don’t know much  singers this day. I’m ~~~~~~~~ by the way. “ I said still  looking down at the floor even if I was done with bowing , I was really embarrassed.

 

He chuckled and I decided that So Ah might be bored so I need to get going.

“I’m sorry but my friend is waiting for me to get her something to drink.” I said I politely wanted to end this conversation due to my embarrassment.

“It’s alright and I was going to my friend who might be looking for me.” He said.

We bid our goodbyes to each other.

 

~oOo~

 

After I informed So Ah that I will just go home to shower, change and pack some food. I was going to be back real soon.

 

I was now in the lobby of the hospital when I heard someone call my name. I searched for the owner of the voice who was calling me and saw it was Suho. He was now dressed casually. He was with someone too. He run up to me and asked me if we could be friends. I was shocked at first then I gave him a doubtful gaze. While he just smiled at me.

 

“I’m not a bad guy if you’re just being cautious. I can even show you my I.D.; give you my police record and family background.” He said while looking at me with a teasing smile.

 

I have to laugh at that any guy who would say that would be an acquaintance plus with a smile like that.

 

“I promise I have no intentions of harming you. I just found you interesting.” He said while giving me this innocent look or is it he looked naturally innocent?

 

“So are we now friends?”  He was now sticking out his hands.

 

I shook  hands with him and gave him an uneasy smile.

 

“ Uhm… This is my friend Kai.” He said while introducing me to the guy he was with I didn’t even notice his presence.

 

I looked at him and I was quite shock to see the guy who I saw at the concert. I saw that I was not only the one who was flabbergasted so was he.

He quickly recovered and held out his hands with a smirk.

 

“I’m Kai, nice to meet you ~~~~~~~~-ssi .” Instead of being freaked out with his smirk, I was rather amused by it I don’t know why but I was .

 

“Uh… Yeah, nice to meet you too.” I shook hands with him.

 

“He was the friend I told you I was with he has a waist injury.” Suho said while placing a hand on Kai’s shoulder.

 

With that said my attention was diverted to Suho then back to Kai.

 

“ Oh, I hope you get well soon. I have to go I’m watching my friend so I need to go home now. It was nice meeting the two of you.” I said looking at my wrist watch and bowing to them.

 

“ Yeah it was sure nice to meet you ~~~~~~~~-ssi !” Suho cheerfully waved at me .

 

“ It was definitely nice to meet you ~~~~~~~~~-ssi.” Kai said still with that smirk.

 

When ~~~~~~~~~ was now out of their view Kai suddenly asked.

 

“Hyung, when is my next check-up?” The younger male smiling while looking at the older male.

 

“Uhm, I think after t one week . The doctor said it depends when you over work yourself and our schedule. Wae?” Suho said while throwing the younger male with a questioning glance.

 

“Nothing ,I was just asking.” He just shrugged his shoulder.

 

But in his mind there was a plan planted in his mind.

 

I will definitely see her again.

 

Ever since the encounter of the three Kai was always complaining about how his back hurt, every time they finish a performance. He would complain that he should be taken to the doctor. But when the manager would just have him rest he would insist to see the doctor.

 

He was really looking forward to see ~~~~~~~ again. He doesn’t know why but she was really fascinating for him, she was the one who caught his attention from the thousands of fans in the crowd in their concert. She was beautiful in a simple way, he was also sure she was polite and respectful. It was also weird for him that he has this strong attraction towards the said girl. Which was rare cause even if he was awed by a beautiful girl the lasting effect would waver over a day but it was now almost 3 days since their last encounter. It was hard for him to describe what he felt for the girl. Her face was embedded in his mind, he was surrounded by a lot of beauties but she has this lasting effect on his mind.

 

 

~oOo~

 

It was now time for Kai’s check-up. He insisted to his hyungs and manager that he could go alone and he will not be mobbed by their fans, plus he convinced his manager that the hospital has a good security so they had nothing to worry about him.

 

The doctor diagnosed the results of his test seeing that he was now on his way to recovery the doctor only advised him to take things slow and take care of his health. He was feeling down because he didn’t saw ~~~~~~~~~~ as he hoped he will see her today but looks like she was not here. With that in thought he heaved a sigh he was passing by the billing office when he saw a rather familiar girl thanking the cashier.

 

He waited outside still being aware of his surroundings. He saw her walking out so he decided to say hi to her.

 

“ Hey, it’s nice to see you again. “ Smiling at her while stifling a laugh as her surprised expression was just priceless.

 

 “God you scared the wits out of me.” She said while holding on to her chest, the corner of her lips twitching.

 

“Mianhae. Why are you here by the way? Is now you’re friend alright?” He said while walking beside her, having his disguise now as they are walking down the street , just following her.

 

“Nah, it’s alright. Yeah she got discharged and I was just paying her bill cause I insisted that she should rest more. Well aren’t you busy? Considering that you’re the dancing machine of EXO?” She said while giving him a teasing look.

 

It made his stop in his track and look at her.

 

“ Wait you know our group?” He said looking half alarmed yet looking happy, alarmed cause she might turn out to be a crazy fan yet happy cause she knows him as the dancing machine which makes him proud.

 

“ Well to be honest at first I didn’t and when Suho-ssi asked me if I knew you’re group I was embarrassed plus I’ve been into an SM Town concert but I never knew any band there so yeah I looked up your group in the internet though I only heard one of your song, MAMA.”

 

“Ah, So you never were truly my fan, well that hurts.” He joked while looking at her with this painful yet teasing look.

 

She looked apologetic at him and bowed at him saying.

 

“Mianhamnida, If it consoles you I don’t know any Korean groups.”

 

“No, I was just joking but really none?” He said looking at her at utter disbelief. She lives in Seoul for Pete’s sake.

 

“Yeah, but know I have one, EXO.” She said to him while beaming. He just chuckled at her.

 

They were still walking until they stopped at the café where   ~~~~~~~~~ works at.

 

“Well, uhm… If you want to come in and have coffee, as my apology for not knowing your group.” She said while they were outside the café. She was looking down but Kai can see that she was flustered.

 

He can’t help but think she’s cute. So he smiled and said yes.

 

~~~~~~~~ greeted her co-workers there and asked permission for them to just hang out there at the café. Ahjumma even insisted that the coffee and slice of cake for both of them are in the house.

 

Kai learned about ~~~~~~~~ since their conversation run smoothly. There was never a dull moment in their conversation. He also learned that she loves to play the piano that’s why she’s only interested in instrumental music and Yiruma. He also learned that she was the same age as him.

 

The two got to know each other better. It was like they were childhood friends catching up with one another. Kai was getting more and more attracted to ~~~~~~~~~~’s quality. The way she would talk , how she act, she was in the middle of being comfortable yet sometimes uneasy with him. Kai was really enjoying her company when his phone beep.  He looked at the text and notice it was a text from Suho . The manager was getting worried about him.

 

“ ~~~~~~~~-ssi, I have to go. Thank you for the wonderful time.” Kai said looking at her with apologetic gaze.

 

“Nah, I understand. I’ll you until you catch a cab to know you’re safe, plus it was already my shift so it’s okay. Say hello to Suho-ssi for me, ara?” She said while standing up.

 

They were now  waiting for a cab to appear when Kai asked for ~~~~~~~~’s number. He assured her that he was not planning on doing bad things to her so ~~~~~~~~~ complied to his request. They exchanged number when the taxi arrived.

 

“Bye, Kai-ssi.” ~~~~~~~~ said while shutting the door and waved at him.

 

She watch as the cab gets farther away from her view.

 

Walking back to the café she felt her phone vibrate, she fished it out and looked.

 

That’s Kai oppa to you. I’m three months older than you.

-Kim Jongin.

 

She just chuckled and entered the café.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey their people~! WATSSUP!!! ROLL LIKE A BUFFALO~! LOL!!! NO IT SHOULD BE !

LISTEN! ENJOY THE MAYO XD!!!!

 

THIS MAN RIGHT HERE IS MAKING HIS WAY UP TO MY BIAS LIST!

 

@WickedThunder02

@KpopluvOmely 

@TiaraL

@ardareyann

@vanessachuaa

@RainbowCookies213

@N1C0L33C0RN

@changmer_24 

@-iluvreading--

@whiteheron

@pearlREDree

 

WELL AND TO ALL MY OTHER SUBSCRIBERS WHO COMMENTED!! I"M SO BLESSED TO HAVE YOU GUYS!!!