Cold Tears

Voice On The Radio

 

 

나윤권 - 나였으면-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8z3m_FMBpA

~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you to those who subscribed!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Still looking at the necklace, a vibration stops her from admiring the silver neck wear .

 

Hi! How are you, you've got back in Seoul right? Well I miss you ^^

-Taemin

 

A smile playing on her lips she quickly typed her reply.

 

Yes oppa I got here like 5 hours ago...Are you free tonight?

-~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Heart beating twice its normal pace, anxiously waiting for Taemin's reply, thinking of how she's gonna give the necklace.

 

Yeah, I asked Key hyung. Wae?

-Taemin

 

Could you meet me at the park?

- ~~~~~~~~

 

Yeah, I'll be there just give me 20 minutes

-Taemin

 

 

o0o

 

 

Shivering slightly from the cold hitting your form, you let out a sigh. Patting your pocket making sure the necklace hadn't fallen out when you were coming to the park.

 

A figure came emerging, out of breath. "Mianhae, hyungs were being strict about coming out late at night.

 

A nod was only what he receives then sitting beside you. Seeing you staring forward diverting his attention to the dark sky.

 

“I understand, sorry if I was a bother."

 

Taemin looked at you and saw you looking down made him let out a soft chuckle.

 

"Ani. It's not what I meant. “He said while his gaze still centered towards you.

 

Feeling flustered not only because of the cold but with Taemin being so close to you even though there was a large space in the bench.

 

Trembling hands grasping the box in your pocket feeling a little courage build inside you.

 

A ring of Taemin's phone stopped you midway. You glanced at his phone for a second and saw his wallpaper; he was with this sharped feature girl who looked so pretty.

 

"Excuse me."

"Yobosaeyo?" Taemin said as he answered his phone.

 

You then remembered that in his phone his hair was in blonde not the red hair you saw him most. With that thought you let go of the box. If we were close then he would have at least give me a notice of him changing his hair color. You thought.

 

A conclusion popped in your head.

 

Why am I feeling this way, like I'm kind disappointed with seeing his wallpaper? Why am I hurt that he's with another girl? Who seems to be much closer to him?

 

 Finally the courage that builds inside of you went down to being shattered to pieces.

 

" ~~~~~~~~-ah. I have to go."Taemin said.

 

With that snapping you out of your thoughts.

 

You mindlessly nod and bowed before standing up making your way home. Hearing him say goodbye to you from the distance made a tear fell into your cheeks leaving a trail while another after another tear left your eye.

 

I've fallen for him so bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBE !!  AND FOR THE WALLPAPER THIS IS IT ~!

 

AND JUST WANTED TO SAY I LOVE EXO ~!!!!!