Rival or Revelation?

Voice On The Radio

 

 

Hey!!I'm writing an update during my break cause this friday I can't cause of prom, theres this  special dance that only chosen students will perform , sadly I'm chosen. Enough of me. Hahaha. Taemin WON.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2PM- Noticed-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcZAzNfv5n4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Taemin's P.O.V

 

I'm really feeling disturbed and agitated. Minho hyung is just alway smiling at me.

 

Whenever he say 'her' I practically tense up. Sigh.

 

Today is the fan meeting, I'm nervous yet feeling over whelmed because of when I think of the hard work we've done

 

.Every sweat that dripped. For those time we spent practicing, minutes, hours even days it came flashing back in my mind.

 

I snapped out of my reverie when Jonghyun hyung gave me a pat in the back and fist pumped in the air . "Let's do our best Taeminnie for those shawols out there.Neh?" Grinning from ear to ear.

 

I nodded with a soft smile playing on my lips. "Aja hyung.Fighting!" I replied with fist pumped in the air as well. I felt someone ruffled my hair and coordi noona scolding Onew hyung for ruining my styled hair, but I only smiled at him, his smiles are like thousands of watts lighting up a desolated place turning it into bright, cheerful place. His smile never wore off his face even though there's a problem, even if he's tired from practice.

 

All my hyungs smiles are my energizer but now there's this smile that glows an aura of sincerity and love. ~~~~~-ah's smile.

 

A smile so wonderful, magical. A smile which scream serene.

 

I finally snapped out when manager-hyung said were up in two minutes. I’ll perform better today, I'll imagine ~~~~~ to be in the crowd.

 

~AFTER THE FAN MEETING~

 

Drenched in sweat but with smiles lingering in there features .Paradoxical ,you could clearly tell that they are tired but they look like they can last one more day performing, singing , dancing and interacting with their fans.

 

The maknae gone backstage resting in the lounge, heaved a sigh .

 

Resting his head on the arm of the couch. Beads of sweat drenching his clothing, though he didn't care he was too busy replaying the wonderful event that happened moments ago.

 

The couch suddenly sinks, meaning there's a presence beside. He didn't hear the door open for he is pre-occupied with his thoughts.

"I know why you had been sulking since yesterday." A husky voice said making the younger one look at him.

 

He then continued. "She really is pretty, and I could see you really care and like her." Minho wasn't staring at him, he was staring forward though the other male looked at him with a bewildered look sporting his face.

 

"When you came to a cafe late at night, I followed you, I thought something is wrong because never once you sneaked out of Key hyung's sight, I then saw you talking to her, you looked so happy that time, clearly anyone can tell that your eyes were beaming happines.

I remembered her when I was seated beside her .She look like one of those people that are not to be hurt but to be treasured." Minho said while looking at Taemin ,smiling, a smile so warm that boosted up his confidence .

 

 

 

"I know hyung.That's why I'll keep loving her "He replied with a smile.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note :

I did this cause Taemin WON~!ah! I wanted  a love triangle T^T. Haha.yeah. I should be studying but hehe. I'm sorry I don't reply to your comments but I do hope you comment and I'll reply starting from now on. Silent readers are fine but please do say your opinion if I need to change something . I also want to thank you those who cheered me on with my school stuffs :)))

 

sorry if there are wrong grammars I wasn't able to edit it

 

love

Khnoct