Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha

Voice On The Radio

HEY GUYS!!! I have slept really long and I just had a cup of coffee and I decided to update since its Saturday but right now its Sunday cause I'm updating it at Philippine time. 12:29 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Chapter 12

 

Your P.O.V.

 

Well, Hea Won take it well but with her usual annoying curiosity but that’s Hea Won for you, I know she’s just worried about me that’s why she pester me non-stop about the details with the occasional “ Can I come too?” just to escape school.

 

I’ve been really busy with my school works that I’m trying to finish so I’ll be able to catch up when I’m back .Receiving a letter from my parents, letting the principal sign it and all that to get permission.

 

I’ve been missing Taemin to be honest, yeah I still receive text from him saying how am I , and I would reply back I’m fine but how is he then he would reply to me in sometime like midnight. I wish I could spend time with him, but I think he’s really busy for an 18 year old. Maybe he has work? I don’t know when were together he is not talking about himself that much.  Enough of that thought .

I’m now in my Physics class, taking down notes while the teacher discuss about how it can be related to Chemistry and I really found it fascinating. God really thought about how things work.  I felt something hit me and I noticed a paper shaped into a crumpled ball. I read it open and it says

Are you not bored?

-Hea Won

 

I laughed silently I know she hates this subject. Even the teacher knows that’s why he always call her name to answer hoping she would be interested in his class but sadly it made Hea Won hate this class much more. I scribbled in the note

 

No. I want you to try to learn it; I will be gone for a week so I’ll not be able to help you learn it afterwards.

-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked at my back and saw Hea Won nod her head with a pout so I went back to listening to my teacher.

 

School ended about 10 minutes ago so I’m now going to the café to at least work so I’ll be worthy of the paycheck I receive, I’ve managed to convince Ahjumma to let me work this week before I go to Seattle. She said I should be packing and do all the things I need but I told her I’ve already managed everything and the packing.  I was walking with head phones in my head with Canon playing, I remember learning this piece. I have a piano in my apartment that now I hardly use. I missed playing the piano, for others it’s like watching TV all day to relax .  I then remember something.

 

FLASHBACK

Taemin was shuffling through my Ipod

“ Oh! You listen to piano pieces?” He asked like delighted a child  who got a surprise from his parents.

“Yes , why?”

“You know I love playing the piano!”

“Really? What piece do you like the most?”

“ Yiruma’s  River flows in you. Do you know how to play it?”

“Yes , When I have time I always play it.”

“ Someday , I want to play it with you.” He said with a soft smile playing on his lips. I can’t help but smiled back.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Without noticing it I’ve now arrived at the café. When I was in the middle of work, I felt my phone vibrate. I picked it up saw it was call from Taemin, I asked Min Ah to cover up from me.

“Ne, Yeongsaeyo?”

“ Hey, I was wondering if we could meet if you’re not busy?”

I looked at the clock and saw my shift is gonna be over in about 15 minutes.

“ I still have work why don’t you go to the café near the park, where we always meet?”

“Okay, I’ll be there in 15 minutes.”

I hanged up the phone.

“Min Ah, Sorry for making you cover up for me.”

“No worries , It was just for a while, what was that about?” She asked me with sparkly eyes. I know that look she’s teasing me.

“ Nothing come on we still have to work or else Ahjumma will scold up .” I nudged her playfully.

 

~

“Welcome , What would you like to have?” I asked the customer and looked up and saw a guy smiling at me, wearing hoodie and shades, I looked at the clock and saw my shift was over about 3 minutes ago. I smiled and asked.

“Excuse me, Are you someone I know?

“ Hi, uhm.. I don’t know what to order can you help me? What do you recommend?” He said not answering my question but I know who he is.

“Well for me my favorite, considering it is a yuletide season, I would recommend the Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha.”

“I trust your taste miss ~~~~~~. I will take two of that, and may I add could I drink it with you.” He really is teasing me.

I laughed at his request, I can see his cheeky smile.

 

“ Okay sir , that would be $ 6.60 “ He handed me his credit card. I want to make it so I asked someone to take the counter.

“Thank you sir, please enjoy.  ” I said as I handed him the drinks.

“Wait, I’ll just change and come back, arasso?”

He nodded and smiled and shooed me away.

I came back with normal clothes and I saw him in the far back table near the big window looking out.

I headed at the table and sat down across from him, he looked at me and smiled.

“ Hey how have you been?” Was the first thing he asked as I was looking at him I smiled and said.

“I’m fine. How are you? You look pale, you know if you’re not feeling well you should’ve just stayed home. I replied as I noticed how pale he is and I noticed the bags under his eyes. I am really worried about him.

“ It’s alright . No I just wanted to see you that’s all. You know I’ll be away so I guess I’ll be missing you more.” He said finally looking at me.

“ Oh, Well have a safe trip, by the way I’ll be away for a week too.”

 “You know I really thought about you a lot this past week.” He confessed and looked away; I can see his cheeks have a tint of pink.

“ I really do missed you too. Hey I’m just wondering , do you have a job?”

I saw him stiff a bit  for a sec so I thought I was being nosy so I changed the topic.

“Look at the time, I still have a class tomorrow, I should get going. Thank you for treating me.” I said standing up.

“Wait.” He said standing up also and grabbing hold of my wrist. I looked back at him and looked down at our hands. I saw his eyes trailed down at our hands and let go slowly. He scratched the back of his head and said.
“ Atleast let me walk you home, you know it’s not safe for a lady to go home at this hour alone.”

I nodded and we trotted our way to the front door but before leaving the café completely I bid goodbye to Ahjumma and Min Ah.

We were now walking through the park with comfortable silence. I was looking at the my side while he looked at his side. Then we noticed the first snow falling. I rubbed my hands together for warmth as the wind blew gracefully. I looked at him with big questioning eyes as I saw him looking down at me with a really warm smile. We continued our way to my apartment. As we arrived at the front I said.

“So this is it. Thank you for walking me home and Good night.” I bowed at him.

I was gonna go up ahead when he pulled me into an embrace.

I was really shocked and you could tell it with my facial expression with my eyes widened but with his warmth I soon relaxed and cherished this moment.

I could feel his warmth and scent invading my senses.

“ Good night. Take Care.” He said as he pulled away.

I waved at him and he was now walking away.

I will surely miss him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

I LOVE YOU ALL READERS!! AND THE ONE"S WHO COMMENT!