Meeting Him

Voice On The Radio

 

Please excue any wrong grammar and spelling. Thank you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

You’re P.O.V.

 

It’s been a month since my last encounter with Kai, though he would text me every morning and night.  But it was not only him who would text me; Taemin still does. I avoid his test messages as much as I can and try to hold myself back to just text him my feeling all I reply is a simple greeting and some excuse to keep him from texting me much. I was tormented to be honest all I want to do is call him and say my feelings to him but then I would remember the girl in his phone and I would feel ashamed that I thought about doing it. I was the type of girl to be silent and just go with the flow. I don’t want to completely ruin our friendship.

 

 

But then Kai was being a really good help to me with the whole avoiding Taemin thing. He was calling me when he has time, he would ask me about my day and would joke around; I would jokingly ask him why he would tell me about his day and say what I am to him his girlfriend. He would be silent for a second then always reply with a do you want to be? I would always laugh at it. He’s such a playful guy. I don’t take it seriously plus I know there’s nothing special about me. He would never take interest in me. Like Taemin never did.

 

 

School has been okay I still have two months till graduation. I’m so happy I’m going off to college soon. But then I would be sad because Hae Won and I would be separated; I would take English Literature and she would take BS Biology.  I don’t even know if I’m going to continue my studies here. Maybe I’ll take it up in Seattle. I don’t even think there’s something here that would hold me back. There is nothing and no one for me to keep me here. 

 

In the back of my mind a name sparked up in my thoughts when I think of why I should stay here.

 

Lee Taemin.

 

My mind says I should go to keep me from falling more; I was already drowning anyways. But then my heart says I’m not going regret to stay for him.

 

But that would be ridiculous.

He has someone.

I’m just a friend.

I’m only a friend.

Nothing more nothing less.

That’s all I can ever be.

~oOo~

 

School ended early and Hae Won  told me that she surprisingly got a part-time job I was impress about it why would she want a part-time job she was practically financially stable. But then I’ve realized why she took that job. A cashier in the biggest music shop in Seoul; her main reason was if there was a new released album of her favorite groups she’ll have easy hold and access to it. I laugh at her reasons which result with a punch in my arm. I said sorry to her but I can’t help but find it amusing.

 

 

I’m heading to work now I’ve changed into a white tee and top it off with a black button up cardigan and white pants. I wanted to go early since I’ve got nothing to do plus my apartment was limited with things to do since I don’t want it to be crowded so it was pretty much accommodate my daily necessities since I’m always at school in the morning to afternoon then I always come home late from works so there’s nothing there for me to do; well I do have my piano in there but I haven’t touched the keys since this senior year.

 

I pushed open the door and saw MinAh already there still in her school uniform.

 

“Annyeong. MinAh-ah, why don’t you change first and I’ll take over your shift now.”

 

 I said taking the broom away from her; there was not much customer so I guess it won’t hurt if she changes for a while.

 

“Annyeong, is it alright? But first put your belongings in your locker and put your apron on then I’ll change.” She replied with a smile. Taking the broom back.

 

I replied with a smile and nod and skipped to the employee room.

 

After I’ve put my things in the locker I quickly got the broom and pushed her upstairs so she could change.

 

“Don’t worry. Just change and maybe rest for a bit.I can take care of it. Plus ahjumma won’t mind. I’ll even see her in the kitchen.” I hollered to her as I saw her giving me a funny look I only replied with a cheeky smile.

 

I shooed her and walked to the kitchen as I saw that business is slow. Not much customer is coming in today.

 

“Annyeong ahjumma! I’ve sent MinAh to change first. I hope you don’t mind.” I bowed at ahjumma . I saw her working at a cake that was decorated with different cuts of fruit and she was piping some cream on the side.

 

“Ah,no not at all. How was school? How are you also ~~~~~~~?” Ahjumma said smiling at me. Her smile gave off a motherly vibe that I loved about her.

 

I replied with a smile and said I’ll be at the counter so I excused myself.

 

She nodded and went back to working on the cake.

 

I was at the cashier counter inspecting if there was tables to clean or orders to fill up ; today was drastically slow. By means business not much customer it was like only four people are in the café.

 

I asked MinAh to switch our shift which means I’ll leave work before 6:30 pm. It was only 4:56 .

 

I was thinking of maybe cleaning the windows when a really tall brown haired guy with sharp and manly features trotted in the café and I saw he was not alone there was like 5 or 6 of them. Behind him was a male that was tall but not as tall as the first guy but with a really feminine features in other words a pretty boy maybe he is the definition of that word. Next to him was also a tall guy with really pale complexion with soft yet attractive features. Behind that guy was also a good looking guy with a sharp jawline but nether less also very attractive. Is there a runway nearby?  Where are this good looking guys coming from but then I was confused when I saw a smiling Suho and a smirking Kai.

 

I was taken aback. What are they doing here? It looks like they come here with those four guys.

 

I saw that the tall guy already sat at the far corner with the rest of the guys following him.  I was snapped out of my thoughts of question when Suho and Kai were standing in front of me now.

 

Suho waved at me then started the conversation

 

“Annyeong ~~~~~~~~, so Kai really did tell the truth when he said you were working here. How are you by the way?” He said with that megawatts smile of his that never seem to fade.

 

“I’ve been good thank you for asking. Kai told you I worked here, wae?” I said shifting my confused gaze at Kai.

 

I saw that his smirk disappeared and was now looking down rubbing the back off his head.

 

“Well he was bothering us to come here and try out lattes here. By the way we’ll order two bubble teas, one Americano, two lattes and one macchiato.” Suho said having this playful smile on his face.

 

I nodded then took their order and punched their orders in the cash register.

 

“That would be $36.80 dollars, is that all?” I asked them as I was smiling at them Kai looks flustered and I can’t help but smile about it.

 

“Yah Kai! Pay for it since you were the one who asked as to come with you.” Suho said nudging Kai sides softly.

 

“Neh, hyung thanks for telling me off.”  Kai said giving the money to me.

 

I laughed at them softly while looking at the both of them they were cute. Kai was still avoiding my stare which made me laugh even more. Suho was smirking now.

 

“Please wait at your table and I would serve your drinks shortly.” I said motioning to their friends I suppose.

 

The smiled at me then nodded then made their way to their table.

 

I walked over to the coffee machine and made their drinks and put in the tray. After that I’ve made my way to the displays of cakes and got a slice of strawberry cake. I’ve went in to the kitchen and said to ahjumma I’ll pay for it but then she said if it was my friend it was alright. I thanked her and got the tray making my way to their table.

 

 

“Here’s two bubble teas, two lattes, one Americano and one macchiato. And this cake is on the house. Hope you enjoy your drinks.” I said bowing to them. I was about to take my leave when all of a sudden I saw Kai grab hold of my wrist.

 

“Yes is there any problem?” I asked him looking at him curiously.

 

“I want to introduce you to my band members.” Kai said while rubbing the back of his head and I looked at Suho and he gave me a nod.

 

“Okay.”

 

“Well you know I’m from EXO right? This is EXO-M’s leader Kris.” He said pointing at the really tall guy that was devilishly dashing.

 

I saw him nod and give off a small smile . I smiled and bowed at him. Then Kai continued with his introduction.

 

“This is Luhan- hyung”,He said pointing at the pretty boy. He smiled and waved at me and I’ve returned the favor.

 

“This one right here is our maknae Sehun.” He said. My gaze turned to this soft featured guy he was handsome no doubt.

 

“And last this is Chen-hyung, well He’s Korean but he needs to use his Chinese name.” I looked at the guy with sharp jaw line. I smiled and bowed to him

 

“You already know who this annoying guy right here.” Kai said patting Suho-shi’s shoulder.

 

I laughed and waved at Suho who gave Kai a glare.

 

“Annyeonghasaeyo. Kang ~~~~~~ - imnida. Nice to meet you all.” I said bowing at them

 

 

  “So what did you do to our kamjjong since he won’t stop talking about you for days since we got back?” I believed the one that said that was Luhan-shi.

 

I gave them quizzical looks then turned to Kai who was now flustered I believe.

 

“Mianhae, mollageseoyo. Kai-shi is there something wrong?” I said looking worried that maybe I’ce bothered him or something.

 

“Ani!!! Hyungs you are all embarrassing, I regret letting you all tag along!” Said Kai who was now giving me s sheepish smile.

 

I laughed softly they are so funny and cute.

 

Suddenly the Kai’s phone rang distracting the others from teasing him more.

 

“Annyeong hyung, neh. Ah yeah well I’m at this café five blocks from the company, wae? You’re gonna go, other EXO members are with me. Ok see you later.” Kai said shutting his phone.

 

The others looked at him while I just stood there.

 

“Who was that?” I believe that was Chen who stated that.

 

“SHINee hyungs are coming here.” Kai said smiling at the other guys. I looked at him then he only smiled.

 

“I guess you’re going to meet more of my friends well they are my sunbae.”

 

“Oh, well call me when they arrive I have to get back to work. Please excuse me.” I said while bowing at everyone.

 

~oOo~

 

 

The boys were still there and this past twenty minutes were pretty much interesting for me to watch, lots of fan would look through the window then look at their friends and sqeaul. Then they would order coffee or lattes then take a seat next to EXO then there are some  fans who were rather brave. It was pure amusing to me.

 

I still think they are waiting for their sunabaes. SHINee? I think well I might as well text Hae Won abaout it but I remembered she has a job so I don’t want to interfere well  I’ll just get their autograph for her.

 

It was then I heard the bell chime then  I saw some guys walk in I was not focusing in their faces but rather than their clothing it was let’s say stand out. It was not normal for guys to walks around the city with a jacket then a black muscle shirt that looks like that belong to a wrestler or some kind that do outrageous clothing, there was this guy that I thought was wearing stockings top with weird pattern shorts. And what shocked me is they are with a girl I think I don’t know he or she had long hair so I’m not sure about his or her uality.

 

I saw them head over to EXO tables which answered my question so they are the so called SHINee.

 

I saw Kai motioning me over, I nodded then pointed to the back and mouthed the word ‘ahjumma’ then held up my hand motioning as a wait signal.

 

I headed over to ahjumma then asked for permission to just talk to some friends for five minutes. She allowed me so I bowed then made my way towards their table.

 

When I was near then I heard them talking.

 

“So why are you all here?” Some guy asked.

 

“This is where Jong In’s crush is working and we want to see her.” I think that was Suho who said that.

 

“Little Jong In has a crush? WOW! Then she must be truly beautiful. You know Kai his mind is always about training and hearing something like this is quite

shocking.”

 

 I then heard laughing then when I was there I saw Kai turning red. I was smiling at him , it was cute to see his awkward smile like that.

 

“ ~~~~~~, Let me introduce you to my sunbaes.” Kai said motioning me over to the guys.

 

“This is the leader of SHINee , Onew-hyung.” Kai pointing at this cute guy with such small eyes but has this really bright smile. I smiled and bowed towards him.

 

“Over here is Jonghyun-hyung.” This one was small yet has a rather well built physic. He smiled and waved at me while I returned the smile and bowed.

 

“Next is Key-hyung.” I felt that this guy was inspecting me that made me quite uneasy so I meekly smiled at him then bowed.

 

“Here is Minho-hyung.” My eyes rounded a bit.

 

“You’re the guy from the plane.” I said but then quickly reminded of my manners. So I bowed at him then smiled and wave.

 

“And the last one is, the closest to me out of all the hyungs.” Kai said patting the guys shoulder.

 

I got a better view of his face and confusion, shock, scared was written all over my face.

 

“Taemin.” What only escaped my lips as I saw him.

 

The one I was avoiding to suppress my feelings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO EVERY MOM IN THE WORLD!!!!! ESPECIALLY TO ALL OF YOU READERS MOM!!! 

AND BY THE WAY TO ALL OF THE PEOLE WHO WILL READ THIS , TO MY READERS, SUBCRIBERS,  GOD BLESS US ALL!!!