Conspiracy

Voice On The Radio

 

Author's note: Sorry for not updating much now. I still am busy with things that need to be done in school and I'm so confused about things I feel like my grades are not  high anymore so I'm trying to be more studious . So please bear with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~oOo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Sunye - Maybe-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MODE8ukMno

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~oOo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I pushed the door open and I heard the bell .

 

“ Ahjumma. I’m ready to work.”

I saw Ahjumma with an apron and smiling towards me, she’s the only adult that treat me as her daughter. I started working for her when my parents went overseas.

“ Oh my dear why are you so early?”

“ I have nothing to do so might as well work right Ahjumma?” I said and smiled.

 She smiled warmly towards me and patted my back.

I saw Ahjumma’s niece . Min Ah. She’s a very nice companion and a friendly girl but also shy. We get along together well.

“ Hey Min Ah! How’s life going on?”

“ Annyeong ~~~~~~! Well it’s alright how about you? Well your early today? Your shift doesn’t start in 2 hours, is everything okay?”

I knew it she would ask that. She’s really caring, and she knows that either I’m stress or just happy , I rarely start my shift really early.

“ Nothing’s wrong just miss you and Ahjumma, and exams are coming up but it’s fine.”

“Well that’s good to hear. C’mon you’ll take  Sun Ji’s shift since Kyoung Mi’s sick.”

“ Is Kyoung Mi alright?”

“Yeah, she said she’ll be back once she feel better.”

“That’s good to hear. Well I’ll just change then I’ll start my shift. “

I went to the lockers where employee can store their things. I got my apron and tied it at my waist. You know those French styled maid dresses? Were  required to wear them but I aksed Ahjumma permission to just wear and apron cause mostly I worked at the cashier or the kitchen so it’s rare for me to be an waitress.

After I changed into my uniform  and shut my locker.

( the café looks like the café in Maid Sama. I’m addicted to that anime!)

 

I started taking orders and I’m giving it out to Min Ah since she’s in the cashier .

Basically I just take orders and serve them when their ready .

I noticed that I worked for 4 hours and realized I still have to study to maintain grades that my parents will be proud of.

I bid goodbye to Min Ah and Ahjumma , after changing to my normal clothes.

I’m now walking to the park , which basically is a shortcut to my apartment.

While walking  I inhaled the fresh cold night air that wraps its coldness to my form good thing I always kept a hoodie in my locker. It’s really chilly and I’m glad I wore the hoodie and my dress shirt.

I can’t help but remember times I was here with my family, my thoughts were cut off when I saw a teen about 15 years old from looking at her physical appearance.

 

She’s playing that song…

And I’m hearing his voice again…..

I can tell his voice apart from the others cause it’s so unique and electrifying.

..There it goes again my heart beating fast…

I realized.

This is the same reaction when Taemin,  gave me a heartwarming smile.

Can it be that Taemin is HIM?