Missing You

Voice On The Radio

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taj Jackson Think Of you-  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkoffPX4hjM&list=WL36101D57B488CCB3&index=5&feature=plpp_video

Don't know why I chose this song it's just it's stuck in my head XD!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Your P.O.V.

It’s been weeks since I last talked to Taemin oppa . I miss talking to him, I miss hearing is happy voice that would make my lips tinge upward. Though I receive messages from him from time to time but I can’t reply cause exams are coming up and I can’t afford to be distracted, I want to maintain being a top student so I will get to prestige colleges . I need that in order to be successful. My dream is to become a well-known architect.

 

I’m in my last class, Math.  I can’t focus on the things my teacher is blabbering about cause my mind is drifting off.  My mind is preoccupied with many  thoughts like about my family, the exams , and amazingly I’m thinking of a boy for the first time, to be specific about Lee Taemin.  Speaking  of him  I felt my phone vibrate . A text popped up well I’m hiding my phone underneath my table.

 

Hey. Why aren’t you replying to my text messages, I  miss you,  I’m in Japan right now and I bought something that reminds me of you

-Lee Taemin

 

I smiled at the “ I miss you “ part. Ah, so he’s in Japan. What could be something that reminds me for him?.

 

Hey to you too. Sorry exams are coming up and I’m studying really hard, ahh… I miss you too?. What would  that be? And wait why are you in Japan? Aren't you supposed to be in school?

-Kang  ~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 Oh. You have to find it out for yourself :P. Well my family wanted to visit our relatives here so I'm here. I MISS YOU !! I want to go back to Lotte World with you!

-Lee Taemin

 

Fine. Hey I got to listen to my teacher I don't want to be scolded.

-Kang ~~~~~~~~~~ 

 

Wae? Am I bothering you that much and I want to talk to you. You didn't even replied I miss you :(

-Lee Taemin

 

Fine! I MISS YOU OPPA :/

-Kang ~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Alright! :) Well listen to your teacher now! I'll text you when I got back to Korea :)

-Lee Taemin

 

 

I shut my phone and listened to my teacher with a smile but in the corner of my eyes I see Hea Won staring at me suspiciously and I looked her way and mouthed ‘What?’ She shook her head. I stared forward and continue to listen.

 

Taemin’s P.O.V.

 

( okay gonna go back to your prevoius text )

 

Hey to you too. Sorry exams are coming up and I’m studying really hard, ahh… I miss you too?. What would  that be? And wait why are you in Japan? Aren't you supposed to be in school? I'm in class right now .

-Kang  ~~~~~~~~~~

 

Aish!! I forgot to tell her I'n in a boy band!!Ottoke? If I tell her I'm famous would she distant herself from me knowing her this past few months , I think it's plausible. 

 

I won't tell her but I will in the right time.

 

Am I doing the right thing?. I just need time to make sure that she'll accept me. yeah that's right.

 So I replied to her text

 

Oh. You have to find it out for yourself :P. Well my family wanted to visit our relatives here so I'm here. I MISS YOU !! I want to go back to Lotte World with you!

-Lee Taemin

 

Fine. Hey I got to listen to my teacher I don't want to be scolded.

-Kang ~~~~~~~~~~ 

 

Wae? Am I bothering you that much and I want to talk to you. You didn't even replied I miss you :(

-Lee Taemin

 

Fine! I MISS YOU OPPA :/

-Kang ~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Alright! :) Well listen to your teacher now! I'll text you when I got back to Korea :)

-Lee Taemin

 

 

 

I smiled at her text. I miss her, I miss her smile, seeing her facial expression change from emotionless to happy  , I miss her presence, I looked at her text one more time and my smile widen   when I saw the oppa word. I shut my phone when I heard the director calling my name and I saw Key hyung done with his solo shoot.

 

“Good job Taemin you did great.”

 

I smiled and said thank you to the director and sat where I saw Minho  hyung resting and chatting with Jonghyun hyung. I was about to close my eyes when I felt someone nudge my side.

I opened my eyes and saw that hyungs are smiling at me.

 

“Hey, last week where were you?” Minho hyung asked.

 

“Oh. I was at Lotte world with a friend.”I replied.

 

“Well is it a girl and why are you smiling so much while looking at your phone moments ago?” Jonghyun hyung asked. They notice me while they were busy, my I have such observant hyungs.

 

“Oh. I was? I didn’t realize it , well you could say that it’s a girl.” I answered their question truthfully.

 

 

I was really tired so I closed my eyes and let myself drift off to dream land.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

@Hazel_cyxb: Thank you very MUCH for commenting hope you like my update. Tell me what you think of my story :)

@rambie17iu: gomawo unni!!! well I'm planning that they should appear at chapter 6 or 7 :) Don't worry It will be more clear at the up coming chapters .

 

Please TELL ME what you think.. I hope I don't have silent readers because it doesn't boost up my confidence and I feel like a failure when I don't get constructive critism from them. It's my first time writing so yeah. PLEASE COMMENT