Schedule

Voice On The Radio

HELLO!!! I still don't know my grades but I have an excuse to use my laptop. My Social Studies project. 

But I'm so tired and pissed off with my mom...Sigh!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Your P.O.V

It was like 2 a.m. in  the morning when I got from my mom.

“ Yobeseyeo. Nugusaeyo?”

“ Honey, it’s me, mom.”

“Oh, mom why are you calling? Not that I have anything against it but why in this time?”

I looked at my digital clock and it said 2:03 a.m.

“ Honey I think you need to come here. Your aunt sadly ….passed away.”

“ Mwo? Waeyo? Ok. I’ll be there in 1 week , I still have many things to do in school mom. Bogoshippo umma. Saranghae .Say hi to appa for me. Anyeong .”

“Neh, nado saranghae honey, I miss you too, I’ll make sure that he knows you said hi to him.”

And I hung up .

I can’t believe my aunty died. She was like a second mother to me . When she was still living here in Korea, she would always come by my apartment to check-up on me, to see what was going on  with my life, studies and work. She was very close to me , she didn’t have a family except for us.

My head hurts with all the thinking, I can’t sleep anymore. I am thinking about school , my aunt and…. Taemin. Those speculations of mine is getting the best out of me. I was never this curious about anything.

Looks like I have to book a flight to Seattle this week.

Taemin’s P.O.V.

“Great news guys! You’re going to Seattle ! SM confirmed that they will have a fan meeting  in Seattle. Specifically in University of Washington Theaters.” Manager hyung said with a big grin in his face.

I’m so excited where going to Seattle. Yeah I’ve been in New York, Los Angeles, and etc. but I’ve never been in Seattle . I heard that the tower there was awesome like Namsan tower.  But I’ve heard that the Space Needle Tower was an amazing view at night. I can’t wait  to roam around Seattle.

Onew hyung suddenly said breaking my thoughts.

“ When are we going hyung?”

“ Next week to be exact.”

I looked up and saw Jonghyung hyung sighing, why is he not excited? I looked at Key hyung’s  direction and heard him say something about what he needs to wear. I looked at Minho hyung just smiling like normally he would do.

I can’t wait. I need to get some sleep there’s still a lot of  schedule tomorrow.

 

NEXT DAY

 

 Your P.O.V.

 

I’m now contacting my parents and discussing with them about my school. They want me to come as soon as possible. 

 

I’m now going to school but I’m walking right now. I am taking the path to school through the park, I’m going to the café since it’s still early like I told you I want to come first in school so no one would bother me, but who would associate with me anyway , except for Hea Won that is.

“ Ahjumma!” I said as I knocked on the door.

“ Dear , it’s still early what are you doing at this time? Shouldn’t you be walking to school. Wait , come in dear you might be cold. Have you had you’re breakfast yet. Want to have breakfast with us?” Asked ahjumma.

 

 “ I don’t want to intrude.”  I replied

 

“ Non sense you’re like a daughter to me anyways.”  Ahjumma assured me.

 

I smiled at her statement. She really is like a family to me

 

“ Come on dear, I insist besides it’s great to have company instead of only Min Ah.”

 

I walked in the café it’s still close though.  The thing is Ahjumma’s house is a two story house the lower area is where the café is and the upper part is their home.

 

I was walking upstairs and I heard Min Ah singing.

 

“ Good moring Min ah.” I greeted  her politely. I talk to her in un formal way cause were literally like sisters and were the same age so basically we get together along cause she can put up with my shy attitude that is always mistaken as a cold exterior.

“Good morning to you too ~~~~~~~~~.” She replied back with a smile. I see that she’s making American breakfast style with toast and omelet.

 

“ Smells delicious. I want to try it. By the way I came here cause I’ve got something to tell you and Ahjumma.”

 

“ What is it dear you want to tell us, come here and sit while Min Ah set up the table.” Ahjumma said.

 

“ Ahjumma, I want us to eat first and I want to help Min Ah set up. Like you said I’m like your family and you’re like mine ,family help each other. “ I said and smiled at them warmly. I know I’m different when I’m in school because I know some people are just faking conversation with me because either they want to copy my assignments or just they’re forced to , when I’m paired up with projects. So I really am not that open to my school mates.

 

So I helped Min Ah with setting up, when we were done , Ahjumma decided that we should dig in.

 

While we were eating, we were having a conversation about how life’s going  and etc.

 

“ I’m going to Seattle this Saturday.” I opened up the reason in the first place why am I here.

 

 “ Why? Is your parents alright?” Min Ah asked.

 

I looked at her then at my lap and said.

 

“ Aunty passed away.”

 

“I’m sorry to hear that , condolence . Alright how long are you gonna be away?” Ahjumma asked.

 

“ Maybe for a week I guess , but I promise  I will go back to work when I’m in Seoul.” I said and looked at them with a hint of asking of permission in my voice.

 

“ Don’t worry dear we understand. Now hurry along you might be late for school. You too Min Ah.” Ahjumma said while looking at the clock.

 

I thanked them and bid my goodbye.

 

Now I only have to tell Hea Won.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUYS I HAVE A POLL!