Butterfly Snail

Voice On The Radio

Uhm... this is gonna be my last update for like a week cause I'm gonna be super busy this week with family reunion, exams, competition and being a president of a club in school so I think I will just have to squeeze in some time if I can so I can update. Hope you all understand :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Simple Plan - Jet Lag : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufhovX8fJ9w

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

For the first time I’m starting with Taemin’s point of view

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Chapter 6 ( Voice On The Radio)

 

Taemin’s  P.O.V.

 The hyungs woke me up after they said the director called it a wrap .  It’s been 2 days since I’ve last talked to ~~~~~~~~~  .  I said to her that we’ll see each other very soon, and that means, right when this plane lands to Incheon.

 

I’ll text her then sneak out  and I’ll ask the hyungs to help me out. The only thing I’m worried about is the fans. What if they notice me? What if they notice ~~~~~~~?

I’ll take all the risk.

 

Hey. The plane is landing in 30 minutes, why don’t we meet and catch up?

-Lee Taemin

Okay.How’s Japan by the way I’ve never been there , I’m just curious.

-Kang ~~~~~~~~~~

I’ll tell you when we see each other arasso?

-Lee Taemin

 

I shut my phone then I nudged Minho-hyungs side.

“Hyung, can you cover up for me ? I’m gonna meet ~~~~~.”

“Oh? Alright but remember to keep it low so fans won’t notice the two of you. Be safe okay.”

“Thanks hyung you’re the best. Gomawo.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Great the plane landed in Incheon.

I texted ~~~~~~~ about my where about and I asked her what’s she’s wearing so I can recognize her easily with swarms of people here in the airport.

 Hey ! I’m here JSo what are you wearing so I can look for you ?

-Lee Taemin.

 

Well I’m wearing black leggings and a dress shirt with a star printed on it and brown ankle boots.

-Kang ~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

Alright. Then well I’m in gate 17 so I’ll wait there .

-Lee Taemin

 

Your P.O.V.

I’m now here in Incheon Airport trying to find Taemin. I’m glad I will see him again. But I wonder why he’s in Japan when most of the student population are studying for upcoming exams. Well I’m not that nosy so I’ll not put my nose into his business .

 

Alright I found Gate 17 and I was looking around and I notice Taemin is wearing the same hoodie when we first met. Okay is he a weirdo? Cause He’s always wearing shades and hoodie in a covered place!

 

Well I’m not scared cause in a short amount of time I know him as the sweet and nice boy that became my friend. And I’m not the kind of people that judge by looks. But I have to admit he is pretty good looking . Wait!! What am I thinking!!!!!! Erase!! Erase!! I can’t possibly like a guy I met just 1 month ago!

I tapped his shoulders and he looked up oh, he’s wearing earphones.

“Hey welcome back!”

“ Hey. Look what I’ve got you.”

“Maybe you should give it to me when were both comfortable about the place where we’re talking. C’mon I know a great café near here.”

 

At The Café~

 

“ So how was your trip?”

“ It’s alright. I’m gonna order us something so what would you like?”

“Don’t know surprise me. I guess.”

“Okay I’ll be right back.”

“ Wait here’s my money!”

“ I’m a guy I should be the one paying.”

‘But-.”

“ No buts and please let me treat you something because I was the one that  called you to meet me so it’s alright. Don’t worry”

“Okay.” Sigh.

I’m thinking what did he got me? No I’m not thinking about the food or beverage but the present that he said that reminded me of him.

My trance where cut off when I saw him bring a tray of macchiato and a cheesecake.

“ Here is your cheesecake and macchiato hope you like it.”

“Thank you I like them especially the cheesecake . I remember making them for my parents.”

“ Well glad you like it. Wait…Where are your parents I’ve never heard you talking about them just now.”

“ They’re in Seattle . And I’m the one going there when It’s vacation or holidays .”

“Ah. Wait I forgot I have something for you.”

I saw him shuffling through his backpack and saw him put his hand behind his back. I smiled and asked

“ Why are you hiding it?”

“ First I want you to guess what it is. “ I looked at him and saw him smiling too. I can’t help but let out a small laugh. He’s really silly but cute.

“Uhm.. is it a keychain?”

“ Sorry nice try.”

“ A shirt that says I love Tokyo?”

“ Why would you think I’ll buy you something like that.”

“Ah. Cause I’m just your new found friend?”

“ Well your more special than that.”

My heart literally skipped  a beat when I heard him say that.

I looked down afraid he’d catch me blushing. Why is my blood rushing through my face? It never happened to me before. Maybe for the fact that his the first boy that said that to me .

 

When I was sure that my skin tone was back to being pale I looked up saw him holding up a snail looking butterfly necklace.

 

I curiously looked at him looking for an answer why did he think if reminds me of him.

I guess he get what I was thinking cause he suddenly spoke.

“A snail is slow, but for me that symbolizes being shy and timid . For the butterfly part, I believe it symbolizes beauty, freedom and pureness of the heart.  To me this necklace is like you. Might be simple looking but definitely a precious jewel… Just like you.” 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o00o~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Cliff hanger XD!!!!                                                                             

I hope you all look forward to her reactionXD!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o00o~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please I need atleast 3 comments to update to know if I'm doing good or not. JEBAL !