Lotte World

Voice On The Radio

PLEASE COMMENT on how am I doing with this am I going abit to slow or fast please comment or I'll go crazy !!!

_______________________________

SHINee World - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkztaksvoJs

 I choose this song cause my sister said that this song is just like for theme parksXD.!!

___________________________

 

 

Your P.O.V.

I’m in here in Lotte World with Taemin-ssi . sigh. I don’t know where he gets all his energy if you look at him staring at the rides you could see his eyes sparkling, I’m never really fond of these kind of place cause , one, I never really like loud places, two, I don’t like heights, three, what’s the use of eating when you’re going to vomit it , see my point?. Well I can’t really complain about it cause he paid for our entrance fees and I’m just being polite not to decline it and I tried but have you seen he’s puppy dog face? I never knew a guy could do that!.

“ ~~~~~~~, come on!! I see the roller coaster!! I want to  ride it!!

“Huh? Whaa-“. Before I could respond Taemin-ssi already drag us at the roller coaster and It’s a miracle that we got in fast ! We both sat down at the middle part and our seatbelts are now fasten , Okay, I have this poker face but there’s this churning sensation in my stomach and blood escaped my face and I was silently praying in my mind that I will be alright I felt a hand tightly holding mine , I looked up and saw that he has a comforting smile on his face and I felt my lips twitch a little until if forms a small smile.

“Thank you.”

“No problem”. With that the ride started to go up , I swallow the lump in my throat , and held on tightly to his hand.  I screamed like an insane person! Even Taemin-ssi!!

“Ha!! Told you it was fun” I nodded and smiled.

“Hey let’s go to the arcade and win some prices, are you okay with that?’

I just shrugged. I can’t believe it he won a big teddy bear by shooting some hoops!

He handed me the bear and I had this confused face.

“It’s for you . Thank you for being with me today.”

“Taemin-ssi,  I don’t think I deserve this, and I should be the one thankful.”

“No , you deserve it and I won that for you I’ll be sad if you don’t accept it , and stop with the formalities you should call me oppa!”

“Bwoh?”

“Wae! I think I deserve to be respected and now its Taemin oppa for you!”

“Well to tell you the truth I have a hard time adjusting to be informal and I never had an oppa because I’m an only child and my relatives are all in Seattle so it will take time for me to call you oppa.”

“ Don’t worry I’ll wait.”

“Thank you Taemin-ss-op-pa.” I stuttered.

He gave me a warm smile and I could feel a little heat in my cheeks so I looked down while we were walking.

Taemin’s P.O.V.

Today has been a very tiring but  it’s all worth it and I’m very happy today because I get to spend it

~~~~~,  I don’t know why but I feel like there’s this connection between us, is it to cliché to say it?. Because I can’t explain or maybe words can’t explain it but I just feel contended around her I noticed after that she stuttered for the first time she walk with her head down and I find it cute.

“ ~~~~, look.”

“hmm?” and she looked up .

We saw fireworks dazzling in the sky it was magnificent and I looked at my side to find  ~~~~~~ smiling

Even if she always look emotionless she never ceased to amaze me and it’s beautiful to see her smile like that like a child with her favorite toy. And I am determined to make that smile last ,While I was thinking of that I touched my cheeks and it felt hot but I could care less I want to treasure this moment with her so I clasped my hand with her and she looked at me and smiled and mouthed ‘Thank You’.

After the fireworks we decided to call it a night so I walked her home and in her door step of her apartment.

“I had a great time , Taemin-ssi I mean o-ppa.” I secretly laughed in my mind whenever she stuttered.

“~~~~~~, Thank you for making this day memorable.”

“Wae?.”

“I just feel thankful, Good night , I’ll text you!”.

~~~~~~

Your P.O.V.

I had fun today and while reminiscing anout this day I suddenly drifted to the player that was playing I looked at it and it was Hea Won's she must have left it here and I heard HIS voice, it was the same song,and it still had the same effect on me, I looked at it and I listened well , I couldn't pin-point whose voice is it but it's familiar , It's like Taemin's voice but how can Taemin be an idol? And if he is an idol how come there there’s  no fans greeting him?

Maybe I should ask him sometime.I looked at my phone and it beeped.a text message.

  

 Text message:

 

Goodnight!!sleep tight!!!^^

-Taemin

  I can’t help but smile and shut my phone and decided to take a shower and sleep.