Confessions

Voice On The Radio

I"M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING...and well there was really a time where I can't even open my laptop cause of studies, working out and family.....I need to be fit for christmas and for my prom XD!! I'm excited for it ...so yeah I am working out in the night for 2 hours so yeah... you get my point... 

 

I HOPE SOMEONE IS READING THIS FANFIC, to be honest I'm really getting disappointed because I feel and think I'm not a good writer cause I feel like nobody is reading this.....

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~oOo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Tamia- who do you tell- http://youtu.be/HreQRZIS8Ps

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~oOo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Taemin’s P.O.V.

I was talking and catching up with ~~~~~~~~~  when I received a text from Minho hyung saying manager hyung is looking for me and it’s time to practice.

I shut my phone and looked at her. I can’t believe I’ll be lying to her again.

 So I made up lies. She was asking about more of me. I’m not ready I don’t want to be push away by her. She’s important to me. She’s a real friend I could tell and…. I just don’t want her to have bad feelings for me.. she’s too precious to let go.

I should get going.

“ Hey, I got to go my hyungs  would be mad if I stay out late.”

“ You have brothers?”

“Yeah. Sorry I forgot to tell you so I’ll  see you when I can. I’m late and my hyungs aren’t gonna like it if I’m late. Bye! I’ll text you later.”

“ Okay . Thank you again.”

I’m now taking my stuff to go and find a cab.

 

~ After 30 minutes~

I’m finally at SM building. I walked to our practice room and I saw literally every eyes on me.

“ Why is everyone looking at me?”

They just shook their heads.

 

I put my duffle bag on the corner and went to ask Minho hyung what’s happening?

“Hyung , is something wrong?”

“No it’s just manager hyung is getting suspicious about you. You’re never late for practice and like ditched us but I got it covered I said that you’re parents went to the airport this morning so, you’re off the hook.”

“I owe you much hyung , kamsa.”

 

So we practiced the whole day but I sensed that Key hyung is watching me closely like he wants to ask me something every time we have breaks.

While I was drinking my water Key hyung tapped my shoulder.

“ Hey , hyung what’s up?”

“Taemin, are you in love or something?”

I choked on my water and started coughing while Onew hyung patted and rubbed my back.

“ Why do you ask hyung?” I said as I wipe my lips with the back of my hand.

“ Well you were never late for practice you where the one who’s hyper when it comes to practice.”

“ Nothing hyung there’s just a lot on my mind.” I said a white lie.

 Well there are many things in my mind but the dominant topic is ~~~~~~~~.

“ Yeah, right Taeminnie! You don’t save text from other people except  text from us and your family then who’s this ~~~~?” Jonghyun hyung asked.

I snapped my head towards his direction and grab my phone with ease because of the height difference.

“ Hyunggggg~ You know better than not to read other people’s messages. It’s in the law to respect other beings privacy.” I whined.

“Yeah yeah, tell it to the stalkers!” Hyung answered back.

Onew hyung came and probed about ~~~~~~~.

 

.Sigh.

 

I guess I have no escape. I have to tell them and it maybe a help in the future I guess.

 

“She’s a girl I met when I was taking a walk and fresh air in the park. At first it was just an urge to socialite with a person but as I spend time with her I became her friend. “

“ Is she a fan?” Onew hyung asked sending me a queer look.

“ I really don’t think so . I was even thinking that she didn’t know my existence if I didn’t introduce myself.”

“Looks like she’s safe to be with. Are you gonna tell her that you’re in SHINee?”

“ I really don’t know hyung… I’m scared, she’s someone that wants everything to be in place , to be all peaceful and if she knew I am famous.. I’m afraid she’ll distant herself away from me.. I don’t want that to happen.” My voice croaked when I was imagining her leaving me.

Onew hyung only smiled at me and said

“ My, the maknae is in love.”

 

My eyes widened at that sentence. I was dumbfounded.