Rival?

Voice On The Radio

 

JUST A SHORT UPDATE :)! HAPPY BELATED NEW YEAR GUYS! MUAH! IF I HAVE ANY SILENT READERS I LOVE YOU BUT PLEASE COMMENT JUST ONCE AND TO THOSE WHO COMMENT I LOVE YOU ALL DEARLY I"M THANKFUL TO ALL OF YOU 

AISHTERU

I LOVE YOU

TE AMO
WO AINI

MAHAL KO KAYO! XD!

 

SORRY I DID THIS IN SCHOOL CAUSE LIKE FRIDAY IN MY SCHOOL IS LIKE JUST HANGING OUT WITH FRIENDS AND NOT STUDYING AT ALL !

~~~~~~~~~~~~

T-ara - Falling U-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NYxobOp5KI

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Your P.O.V.

 

Thank God for my safely arrival and for not being stared at with eyes that are big and deep. I was truly uncomfortable with his gaze. You know who I'm talking about that Minho guy. He was rather utterly silent I would have taken him as mute if he didn't introduced himself.Though my main problem with him is his flaming stares.

 

I was about to get in the taxi when I saw a blonde guy with four guys behind him getting on a van as well. I thought for a second I saw Taemin. I suddenly felt my hand caressing my snail butterfly necklace. I shook out my thought that maybe Taemin was that guy.

 

~

Oblivion is better than knowing and getting hurt

~

Taemin's P.O.V.

 

My hyungs still don't know about ~~~~~~. Only Onew hyung know it.

"You know  a pretty interesting thing happend to me." Minho hyung suddenly spoke while having a far-away-look and a small smile formed.

"Waeyo?" I asked.

"Nothing. Jonghyun hyung thanks for switching seats." Now that smile turns into a grin, now that's the first. I can feel my brows furrowing. A frown visible on features.

I heard a small chuckle behind me. I looked at who was laughing , Onew hyung.

"Keeps getting interesting." Onew hyung said with a goofy smile while in the corners of my eye I saw Key hyung and Jonghyun hyung giving us curious stares.

"I'll find a way to meet her and befriend her." Minho hyung said while looking through the window.

 

I heave out a sigh. I know Minho hyung he's determined to get something he wants. This time I'm more determined to make it work. I'll make a way for us to be together. I'll fight him as a man.

 

                       ~