Souvenir

Voice On The Radio

 

I'm sorry if my writing style isn't in your liking.

Mianhaeyo.

Gomenasai.

T_T

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

In deep thoughts, a faraway stare.

Leaving her parents were devastating, especially at a time like this. Well she had to. There was no other way, sulking in her seat, looking at the window beside her she took a deep breathe .

 

 Things would turn out to be all right. She chanted in her head.

 

 A long journey awaits her, going back to her mother land, Korea , Seoul . Back to where she knows.

 

 

                      ~

 

It was around 3 in the afternoon she finally in her complex apartment, dragging her suitcase to her room, scanning if everything’s in place, the calm aura radiating from where she was standing gave her a sense of home. Smiling at the thought of seeing everyone again.

 

 Souvenirs.

 

 Everyone she could think of .

 

She had bought something that reminded her

 

. A bonnet for Min Ah. 

 

An antique tea pot for Ahjumma since it fascinates her.

 

 A beats by Dr.Dre for Hae Won since she literally live off with it plugged in her ear.

 

A silver ring that can be wear  as a necklace . A soft smile spreading while playing with the ring, her finger tips caressing the cold surface .

 

Like the snail butterfly necklace he gave her.

 

 She has something to tell him.

 

  A silver jewelry is beautiful its luster reflecting beauty but if   taken care of , it would definitely  have rust. The beauty of it would be ephemeral, but if you handle it would care, clean it and treasure .

 

It will possess eternal beauty, timeless shine. Like his heart it's beaming with lights , beautiful , eye-blinding colors.

 

I want to be the one who would treasure it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I guess this is a filler :)

 

just wanted to advertise my new fanfic well one-shot actually its a Minho, You, Jonghyun fic :) 

Let Him Go :

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/133214