Introduction

Voice On The Radio

 

 

Thank you to my subscribers!!!!

chocolattesmile

 

invisiblephilline25

cHiidOri

RedBird

rambie17iu 

Thank you all so much!!!I appreciate it really and I hope you won't be disappointed !!! :) Hope to talk to you all :)


_____________________

http://youtu.be/3u03mJVCML4

____________________

Your P.O.V.(Point of view)

 

Well to start of with my life I'm a normal girl living alone in a small apartment, here in Seoul , no siblings and the reason why I'm living in a apartment with no parents because they live and work in abroad.So I'm pretty much independent because I work in a small cafe 3 blocks from my apartment because I want to work for myself not only depending on my parents money. I'm also a senior in Seoul High, I can consider myself as not a total loner because I have a friend her name is Hea Won , she's a total lunatic for K-pop and she's into SHINee , well when she's talking about that boy band I just nod my head so there won't be any arguments because I'm not a fan of them and I'm hardly a fan of a boy band but I'm a fan of Yiruma , I know what your thinking What the hell not a fan of SHINee?are you living under a rock?. It's just I'm more into playing the piano.Now enough about me .

I'm now sitting on a bus that will stop at a block away from school, I'm looking outside while playing my Ipod, and yes I'm listening to Yiruma's Kiss the Rain.I t's still early to be specific I'm 30 minutes early because I want to read a book in the back of class and I don't like it when people stare at you while going to your seat. I'm now getting of the bus and walking to the gates of Seoul High.

Walking straight to my designated room and sitting at the back. While I'm busy reading I could feel presence without even looking away from my book I knew that my classmates are here. When I finished reading my book I was just staring at the window looking at students greeting their friend like they have never seen them. While looking I felt someone nudge my side and I looked up it was my best friend Hea Won grinning at me then she was saying about her favorite boy band and all I can do is nod and sigh. And before I knew it she stuck an earphone on my ear and demand me to listen to SHINee's song called Life.

 

http://youtu.be/qS8pjMRWlEM

 

It was alright the lyrics are deep but when I heard HIS voice ...

That magical sound that sent shivers down my spine...

The unique sound lingering in my ear

This is the first time I've felt that kind of feeling...

While I'm drifting away from my thoughts , trying to figure out what is happening to me.But my thoughts were cut off when the teacher arrive, pulling my attention back to what's happening.

I just sat there thinking of HIM.

I don't even know why but I'm looking forward to going home listening to the radio ,before going to work, hoping that I could hear HIS voice . Even if it's another song I know I'll be able to know if it's HIM.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I FINALLY DECIDED WHO"S THE MAIN BUT I"M GONNA REVEAL HIM IN THE NEXT CHAPTER WITH MY POSTER!^^PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT I CAN IMPROVE!PLEASE I NEED SOMEONE COMMENTING ME IN MY STYLE OF WRITING TO IMPROVE IT!!!!THANK U!!JEBAL !!!!!!!MARAEBWA!