Lunch...

Dreams of Young Lovers.. ♥

Krystal's POV

As we were going in the car to Olive Garden, Hyunwoo and Sul sat in the front while me and Myungsoo sat in the passenger's seat. The whole journey was just Sulli and Hyunwoo being lovey dovey while my heart was beating fluttering whenever me and Myungsoo would sometimes steal glances at each other. And most of the time, I was caught staring glances at him.

As soon as we arrived, I asked Sulli to accompany me to the ladies room.

"SULLLIII!!!!"

"Woah, calm down and tell me what's wrong."

"I don't know why but my heart was beating during the entire ride."

"I KNEW ITT!! That's why I made you guys sit together."

"I don't know what to do."

"Look, just wait for some time and if you still feel the same way, we can conclude that you sincerely like him."

"Okay, I guess you're right."

"Okay, come on the guys must be waiting for us."

"Sure, kaja."

 

(Meanwhile)

 

"Hyunwoo hyung."

"Yeah, wassup?"

"Did Krystal have a boyfriend before?"

"Yeah, only one. His name was Kim Woobin. When he was with Krystal, he used to be so nice, but after their breakup, he turned aggressive and scary. Gosh, he really changed. Just thinking about it gives me the chills. Why do you ask?"

"Oh-uh, nothing"

"Do you like her?"

"uuhhh.... "

"See, I knew it."

"How?"

"Guy intuition. Look, dont worry about it. Krystal is an awesome girl and with some time maybe she will like you too."

"Really? Thanks hyung."

"Btw, don't call me hyung. Just call me Hyunwoo."

"K. Oh, wait they're coming."

 

Sulli's POV

The entire lunch was kinda quiet. I tried to make Krystal Myungsoo talk to each other since they were sitting together, but that didn't work. As we were walking out the door, me and Hyunwoo decided to go alone and Myungsoo and Krystal would both have to go..ALONE. "Sulli, you're a genius." I think to myself as I walk with my hubby. 

 

 

Myungsoo's POV

"Myungsoo, me and Hyunwoo decided to walk. Here are the keys to the car. You can take Krystal, right?" Sulli said to me

"O-Ok-Okay, sure." I said as I took the keys from Sulli's hand

"Okay bye guys, have fun." Sulli and Hyunwoo told us while they went.

We told the same thing.

 

As me and Krystal walked to the car, I opened the car door for her like a gentleman. And then we drove off.

"Where do you want me to drop you?"

"My house."  

"Okay."

We reached her house and it was glamorous. It looked like a 3 storey house and looked amazing.

"Bye, Myungsoo."

"Bye." I said as I saw her beautiful presence fade away. Then, I drove the car back to my home.

 

 

 

No one's POV

Little did they know that as Myungsoo dropped Krystal, they were watched by

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kim WooBin.

 

 

 

 

(A/N: Hey..!! Sorry to all Kim WooBin fans. I tried really hard to think of someone else but failed. Anyways I will be updating every single day. And mostly I will update another one later on today. Please support this fanfic. If it turns out well, I will write more Myungstal.)