Revenge..

Dreams of Young Lovers.. ♥

(2 weeks later)

It has been 2 weeks since Myungsoo started ignoring Suzy. Everything finally came back to where it belonged. Everyone was happy, well, except Woobin who still urges to be with Krystal. But, he had to face reality and decided to move on. He then wanted to talk to Myungsoo after class.

"Myungsoo!"

"Ah, Woobin."

"Can I talk to you in private?" Woobin asks Myungsoo who is quite shocked that Woobin was actually kind of nice to him.

"Sure. Kaja."

Myungsoo and Woobin then went to a cafe' near their school

"Myungsoo."

"Yes?"

"Listen, I know that Krystal doesn't have me in her heart and I've decided to move on. Even though it is hard, I will try. So, my only request from you is that please make Krystal happy. If she cries one more time becuase of you, I don't know what I will do."

"Don't worry Woobin, I will never do that to Krystal. You can trust me. Let's be friends now, okay?" Myungsoo says while holding out his hand.

"Sure." Woobin says while shaking Myungsoo's hand.

"Okay, I think I have to get going. See ya later."

"Okay, bye."


(After his talk with Woobin, Myungsoo decides to call Krystal)

"Krystal!"

"Ah, oppa!" 

"Listen, I know I stood you up that day. So, I wanna a re-do date."

"I don't know, you might just go to Suzy again." Krystal says sarcastically.

"Ya! I won't!"

"I know. I know, I was just kidding. MYUNGIE." Krystal says while she is laughing.

"Please don't call me Myungie! it sounds like you're calling a dog."

"Ok, ok, I won't."

"Good, I'll pick you up at 8."

"Okay, bye!!"

"Bye!"


After her phone call with Myungsoo, Krystal decides to go to her house and get ready for her date.

She wears a navy blue dress with a diamond necklace and she curled her hair and put on some light makeup. She then waited for Myungsoo to pick her up and he came. He parks his car in front of his house and rings the doorbell. Krystal then comes and answers it.

"Hey." Krystal says.

"H-hi." Myungsoo says while he is flattered by her beauty. 

"What are you looking at?"

"An angel."

"Aigoo, so cheesy."

"I don't care." Myungsoo says looking straight into her eyes with his smirk.

"Come on. Let's go." Krystal says to Myungsoo and they both drive off to Red Lobster.

"Wow!! Everything looks so good." Krystal says while looking at the menu.

"Order whatever you want, it's my treat." Myungsoo said and as he said that, he saw a person covered in full black sitting coming towards them, but sitting near them.

"Oppa, what happened?"

"Nothing, it's just that that person over there looks really familiar and suspicious."

"Oppa, you're just overreacting."

"You're right." He says and then the waitor comes to take their order and then goes.

"I need to go to the ladies room, I'll come back in 5 minutes."

"Sure, no problem sweetie, I'll just wait here." After she went, Myungsoo was still suspicious about that person who was wearing all black. Then, the waitor went to take that person's order.

"Hey, I'm back. Did I take long?" Krystal asks

"No." Myungsoo responds. After some time, the waitor gave them their food and finished and Myungsoo decides to drop her home.

"Come on sweetie, I'll take you home."

"Okay. let's go." She says and then, they both get into the car. Halfway to her house, Krystal started feeling really sick.

"Oppa!"

"What happened?"

"Pull over, fast!" He listens to her and then she started throwing up till no more food came out. Myungsoo was there to help her by removing her hair out of her face.

"Are you alright?!"

"Yeah, now I think I am." She says.

"Are you alleric to seafood or anything?"

"No! I'm not allergic to anything. Maybe just indigestion. It's okay, if I go home and sleep for some time, I think I'll be fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am."

"Okay, this time, I'll drive a little slower."

"Thank you oppa."

"No problem."

After she went home, Krystal still started feeling queasy and got a high fever. She was wondering on what happened to her.


(What really happened)

Suzy followed them to the restaraunt as she heard him talking on the phone with Krystal. She was eavesdropping on him and wanted revenge on Krystal.

When she entered the restaraunt, she was covered in black clothes so that Myungsoo and Krystal wouldn't be able to recognize her. First, when the waitor gave her food, she quickly put some drugs into Krystal's dish before the waitor looked at her. After they finished having their dinner, Suzy followed them and saw Krystal puking. "You shouldn't have taken Myungsoo away from me Krystal. From now on, you will experience on what hell is like. If I can't have Myungsoo, nobody can." She thinks to herself while she is plotting something revengeful to Krystal.