No recovery..

Dreams of Young Lovers.. ♥

"Please, wake up soon. I'm begging you." He says in between his sobs. He then feels a slight tug on his hand and when he looks at Suzy, he sees a teardrop from her eyes.

He then immediatly brings this to the attention of the doctor. He then comes into the room and checks her vitals.

"Sorry, son. It's just her reflexes. There is no change in her vitals."

Myungsoo then puts on a dull face.

"However, doing this will increase the speed of her waking up. So don't lose hope. Okay?"

"Okay, doc."

"And listen, I think that it's because of you that she is having reflexes at an early stage of the come, so come back as much as you can to see her." 

"Seriously?"

"Yes. Understand?"

"Yes, doctor." He says with a little bit of hope in his heart. After some time, Mrs. Bae came inside the room.

"Myungsoo, you can go to school now. I'll take care of her."

"No, Mrs. Bae. It's okay. Anyways, I already missed about two classes. It's okay if I don't go to school for one day."

"No, Myungsoo. You can go now, it's not like she's alone, I am here, okay? If there are any updates on her health, I will be sure to call you."

"Are you sure, Mrs Bae?"

"Yes, I am."

"Okay, I will come back as soon as school gets over."

"Okay, bye Myungsoo!"

"Goodbye, Mrs. Bae." He says and then leaves the hospital and gets into his car to go to school. While driving, he gets a call from Krystal.

"Oppa."

"Ah, Krysi."

"How is Suzy? Is she okay?"

"She is getting okay."

"Seriously? How?" Krystal says excitedly.

"Well, I felt a grip of her hand on mine and I saw a tear from her coming down her face."

"Wow, that's a relief."

"I know. And the doctor said that I might be helping her wake up soon."

"Wow, obviously my boyfriend has the powers to bring people back to life."

"Hey! No, I don't." 

"Okay, it's just a joke."

"Haha."

"By the way, when are you coming to school?"

"Why, miss me?"

"A lot..!!"

"Me, too."

"Tell when?"

"I entered the school campus."

"Seriously? I don't believe you."

"Seriously!!"

"Fine, then how come I don't see you around?" Krystal says while just standing in one place and just seeing whether Myungsoo came or not when suddenly she recieves a back hug from Myungsoo.

"Believe me now?" He says with a smirk on his face.

"YOU!! You scared me!" She says while playfully hitting his arm.

"Sorry." His says while doing aegyo.

"How many times do I have to tell you to not do aegyo? I'm telling you, it doesn't suit you."

"Okay, come on let's go to class." He says while putting an arm around Krystal as they both walk to class.


Meanwhile, while all of this was happening, you might've thought about what happened to Woobin, right? Well, this is what happened.

(5 days ago)

Woobin was walking down an alley when he saw a familiar face walking towards him. He then realized that it was So Min.

"So Min!" He calls to her.

"Woobin!" She says as she immediatly recognized who he was too.

"Hey, how have you been?" She asks.

"Good. How about you?"

"Same here." She says as they walk together.

"What brings you at this time of night?" He asks.

"I just finished work and I'm walking home."

"Be careful when walking home. This isn't the safest part of Seoul as you know."

"I know. Thank you, Captain Obvious." She says while laughing and he starts to laugh as well. he then drops her off at her house and he goes home as well.

Ever since this happened, So Min and Woobin became really good friends and started bonding as well. 


After school ended Myungsoo went back to the hospital to take care of Suzy. He then, went and sat next to her and told her about school, shared his thoughts and again pleaded her to wake up soon. The doctor and Mrs. Bae came into the room and noticed that Myungsoo was already there.

"Myungsoo, did school finish early?"

"No, Mrs. Bae, school ends at this time."

"Okay."

"Hello, doctor."

"Hello. Did you notice any other reflexes in her?"

"No, not yet."

"Okay. Let's check her vitals one more time."

"Okay." Myungsoo says and he wait till the doctor finishes everything.

"Well, still no sign of development. It's the same as yesterday."

"Really?" Mrs. Bae asks.

Doctor, how many people usually wake up from comas?" Mrs Bae asks.

"Out of 100 lives, 90 of them live."

"Really, doctor?"

"Yes, ma'am. So don't give up hope yet."

"Okay, doctor." She says and sits beside her.

Few weeks have passed and Myungsoo and Krystal really didn't have time to talk to each other since Myungsoo was doing everything he could to try to make her wake up.

One day, after he went to the hospital after school. He saw the same thing. Suzy on the bed with no change at all.

"Suzy! Just stop it! Stop making me wait! Just wake up!" He screams.

"What do I have to do for you to wake up?!?!" He becomes very restless and these words came out of his mouth.

"FINE, I'LL CHOOSE YOU!! JUST WAKE UP, PLEASE?!?!" He says while crying his eyes out.