Problem solved..??

Dreams of Young Lovers.. ♥

Suzy's POV

Yes! My plan is working out well. The more time Myungsoo spends with me, the more easy it will be for him to dump Krystal. I'm a genius. Oh, I think he came already. She hears a knock on her door and tells the person to come in.

"Suzy-ah"

"Oppa."

"Are you feeling better now?"

"Yes, in fact, I think I'm already cured."

"Really?"

"Yes, now go to Krystal. You weren't able to spend time with her because I was sick." 

"No, no, no, it's okay. I will only go until I see you completely fine." Suzy tried not to show her smirk when Myungsoo said this to her. She just put on a delighted expression, kinda like how a child feels when his mother buy his the toy car he always wanted. In this case, Myungsoo was the toy car.


(Meanwhile)

Krystal called Sulli and Hyunwoo to her house to help her feel better.

"Hey Krys." 

"Hey, Sul and Hyunwoo."

"What happened Krystal? You look kinda down." Hyunwoo asks her with concern

"It's just that, ever since Suzy came, Myungsoo and I couldn't spend any time with me. And that Suzy, she threatened me at the hospital saying that she will make Myungsoo come to her no matter what. And I think that Suzy is jjust planning all of this to take Myungsoo away from me. The thought just makes me more and more scared. What if I really lose him?" Krystal said to Sulli and Hyunwoo.

"Oh, Krys." Sulli says as she hugs Krystal. "Don't worry Krys, Myungsoo and her are just best friends. Myungsoo only has feelings for you, okay? And if she tries to do anything to you, we got your back." Sulli says as she consoles Krystal.

"Yeah, Krystal. Sulli's right. If she tries to do anything to you, we will protect you no matter what."

"Thanks guys, you really made me feel a lot better." Krystal says to Sulli and Hyunwoo.

"Group hug!!." Sulli says as she, Krystal and Hyunwoo make a group hug.


(Next day at school)

"Krystal!"

"Myungsoo oppa!!" Krystal says happily while she goes and hugs and kisses him.

"I'm really sorry that I wasn't able to be with you all this time. Suzy was really sick and I had to take care of her."

"No, no, no, no. It's okay."

"You don't sound like you're okay."

"No, I really am."

"Okay, whatever you say. I'll buy you dinner today, okay?"

"Yayy!! Okay."

"Okay, let's go to class together." Myungsoo says while they hold hands and go to class together.

 

In class they see Woobin who is really surprised to see them like that.

After class was over, Woobin went and decided to talk to Krystal.

"Krystie!"

"Ah, Woobin."

"Can I talk to you in private?"

"Oh-okay, sure."

Woobin then takes her to an empty class room.

"What happened between you and Myungsoo."

"Oh, that! We talked it out and everything's fine now."

"So, you're just gonna forgive him? Just like that?"

"Yeah, he is my boyfriend. If I don't trust him, what is the use of a relationship?" 

"That's the problem, you trust people way too easily."

"Woobin, enough. I know what I am doing. I better get going." She says leaving Woobin dumbfounded.


(At dinner)

Krystal was waiting at the restaraunt where Myungsoo was taking her. But, Myungsoo didn't show up for nearly an hour. Then, she called Myungsoo to ask where he was.

"Yeoboseyo? Myungsoo."

"Krystal."

"Where are you Myungsoo. I was waiting here for nearly an hour."

"Krystal, I'm really sorry. Please forgive me. Suzy ate something and her stomach is really aching. She just went to the restroom."

"Myungsoo. I think I should tell you something about Suzy."

"What happened?"

"Look, remember when you were in the hospital and Suzy came while I was cleaning your room?"

"Ah, yeah. You guys seemed to be really close."

"She told something to me while you were in the restroom."

"What did she say?"

"She said that she will do anything for you to break up with me so that you will go to her."

"Nooo.. Suzy isn't like that."

"Myungsoo, believe me."

"I'm sorry Krystal, but, maybe you misheard."

"No, I didn't Myungsoo!! She's just doing this so that you will fall for her."

"Krystal!, Suzy is my best friend, if she has a problem, she will tell me."

"FINE, THEN JUST LET HER BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND." Krystal screamed at him and she ended the call. Everyone in the restaraunt looked at her. Then, she immediatly ran out of the restaraunt and decided to walk home by herself.


"What happened Myungsoo oppa?" Suzy asks Myungsoo.

"Nothing, Krystal just thinks that you wanted me to leave her and fall for you."

"WHAT?!?!"

"I know, it's crazy." When Myungsoo finished his sentence, Mrs. Bae came into the room telling Myungsoo and Suzy that she and Mr.Bae will be going out.

"Okay, omma. Bye!"

"Bye, Mrs. Bae!"

When she left, Myungsoo and Suzy just started talking for a little while.

"Myungsoo oppa." Suzy said as she looked at Myungsoo.

"Yes, Suz-" He was about to say when she suddenly came and kissed him hard.

Myungsoo immediatly pushed her. "SUZY!"

"Oppa, I'm sorry. I just can't hide my feelings anymore."

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? DOES THIS MEAN THAT WHATEVER KRYSTAL SAID WAS TRUE?!?!" Myungsoo screamed at her.

"Yes, but let me explain. Ever since we were young, I only had eyes for you. I didn't look at anybody but you. You were the person who always made me happy when I was feeling down. I'm sorry."

"You mean to tell me, that while my girlfriend was depressed as I was not spending time with her, you just acted sick so that I would take care of you?"

Suzy remained silent

"What happened Suzy? You were different before. I want the old Suzy back." He says as he walks out of Suzy's room to go to Krystal.

As he goes out, Suzy starts crying to herself.


While Krystal was walking home alone in the night, She heard some guys whistling and passing comments on her.

"Well, well, well, look who is here. A pretty lady all alone." The leader of the gang says.

"Who are you?!? Leave me alone!" She says as they start cornering her to the wall.

"Don't worry, miss. We aren't bad guys." They say to her while they continue walking towards her.

"MYUNGSOO!! MYUNGSOO!!!" She screams in hopes that Myungsoo will come and save her.

"I don't think you should trouble a pretty lady." Myungsoo says to the gang leader.

"Oh, yeah Prince charming? Well, bring it on." 

Myungsoo then beats up all of those guys in a very short amount of time."

After he finishes beating them up, he turns to Krystal and apologizes for whatever he had done and for not believeing her on what she said about Suzy. She accepted his apology and they kissed each other passionately.

 

(A/N: New chapter.!!! Hope you liked it!!!)