Continuation of the date..

Dreams of Young Lovers.. ♥

The waitor gave Krystal and Myungsoo their food and walked away. 

"How is your gnocchi?" Myungsoo asks.

"Mmm... good." Krystal says while savouring the taste. "How about your pasta?"

"Goo-" He was cut off when Krystal squeeled again.

"What happened now?" Myungsoo asks.

"BAEKHYUN JUST WALK PASSED BY ME AGAIN!!!" 

"I just hope this lunch ends soon so that Krystal will give some time for me." Myungsoo thinks and rolls his eyes.

"AAAHHHH!!!!" 

"What happened again?"

"OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!! I MUST BE DREAMING!!! KAI AND SEHUN JUST LOOKED AT ME!!!!!!! AAAHHH!!!!"

"Really?" Myungsoo says as he turns to the direction of Kai and Sehun and sees them look at Krystal and smile making Myungsoo's blood boil. 

"Myungsoo? What happened? You seem really irritated."

"It's noth-" He was cut off when Krystal gave him a quick peck on his cheeks making him blush.

"Better?" 

"W-well.. y-you didn't h-have to d-do that." He says.

"You're acting as if this is the first time we kissed." Krystal jokes when she squeels again.

"You should really stop squeeling. I feel like I'm gonna be deaf." He says sarcastically.

"KAI JUST LOOKED AT ME AND GAVE ME A WINK!! THIS IS A DREAM RIGHT? OMG I HOPE I DON'T WAKE UP!! SOMEBODY PINCH ME!!" She says as she slaps herself multiple times. 

"Hey! Krystal!"

"Yeah?"

"Listen, they're people too which means that they have feelings too right?" Krystal just nodded.

"Yeah, so that means that they will be weirded out by how you're acting right now." He joked and she hit his arm playfully.

"Hey! It's the truth." He says while laughing.

"You!" She says while hitting him once again.

"Sorry, I find it cute when you become angry." He says and winks again.

"AAAHHH!!" She squeels again.

"You know? If I had a dollar for every time you squeeled, I would be filthy rich." 

"SHUT UP!!! BAEKHYUN AND KAI ARE COMING THIS WAY!!" She says while she quickly fixes herself up.

"Hey. I''ve noticed that you've been looking at us and squeeling for a while now." Baekhyun says and smiles.

"I'm s-sorry, I-I'm a b-b-ig f-fan." She says while stuttering.

"It's okay, no need to apologize. We just noticed that you look like Yoona noona from SNSD."

"R-r-really?" 

"Yeah. Both you and noona have a very similar face and body." Kai says while looking at her body which made Myungsoo cough for him to stop.

"Oh, you must be her boyfriend." Baekhyun says.

"Yeah." He says with a hint of annoyance.

"Okay. Hey, I don't know your name. Can I know it?" Kai asks

"Yah! If people know we can be in serious trouble." Baekhyun says.

"Don't worry. They won't know. Your name?" He asks facing Krystal.

"I'm K-Krystal." She says.

"Okay. We better get going. Bye Krystal and her boyfriend!"  Baekhyun says and as soon as they left she screamed in delight again.

"OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! BAEKHYUN JUST SAID MY NAME AND I SPOKE TO HIM AND KAI!!" 

"Okay, okay. Now finish your lunch fast. After this I wanna take you somewhere."

"Seriously? Where?" She says while she hurrily finishes her gnocchi.

"You'll know when we get there."

"Okay! I'm done! Let's go!" 

"Wait, just because you finished doesn't mean I did too." 

"Oh, I'm sorry." 

After a few minutes he too was finished and asked the waitor for the biil and paid for the meal and were on their way out,

"Oh, wait!" 

"What happened, Krysi?"

"I just wanna take a picture with Exo."

"Okay, come on." He says and both of them went inside the restaraunt again and go towards their table.

"Annyeonghasseyo. I was just wondering if I can take a picture with you guys." Krystal asks.

"Sure, no problem with that." Suho says and all of them took a photo by Myungsoo.

"Wow, it came out well." Myungsoo says as he shows them the picture.

"Sorry for disturbing, continue with your lunch," Krystal says as she and him walk out of the restaraunt.

"Hey, hyung." Sehun asks Chanyeol.

"Yeah?"

"Krystal is cute, right? She is totally my style."

"Yeah, yeah. Keep dreaming."

"Yah, maknae. This isn't a drama. okay?" D,O says.

"I know." He says and shrugs off the idea. But, that didn't stop Kai from wanting to see her again.

'I'll find you again Krystal.' Kai thinks while smirking.


After lunch, Krystal and Myungsoo drove off to the place where Myungsoo wanted to take Krystal to. After a long ride, they arrived at a hillock.

"Come on." Myungsoo says as he takes Krystal up the hill.

"Ah!" She says as she slightly tripped.

"Are you okay?" He says while trying to lift her up.

"Yeah." She says and they just continued walking till they came to a cemetery.

"Myungsoo? Why are we here?"

"You'll know." He says and he takes her to a specific tomb. (I'm sorry, i do not know what that thing is called. You know the seperate burial things. I forgot what they are called)

Myungsoo knelt in front of the tomb.

"Appa, I am here with my girlfriend. Krystal, meet my appa." Krystal then kneels beside Myungsoo.

"Annyeonghasseyo. Krystal imnida. I'm Myungsoo's girlfriend."

"Appa, are you doing well? Didn't I promise that when I have a girlfriend that I would introduce you to her? Well, here I am." He says as he slowly sheds tears.

"Appa, I miss you so much." 

"Sshh, it's okay" Krystal says as he pulls him into her embrace and rubs his back.

After a few minutes, they heard a woman calling them.

"Myungsoo?"

"Dr. Kim"? / "Eomma?" Krystal and Myungsoo said at the same time and looked at each other in disbelief.


Hey guys!! Boring chapter? Sorry if it is. I swear ( shout out to Sistar's I swear.. lol.. sorry i had to) I had typed this chapter yesterday and the internet was cut AGAIN!! So, it just got fixed and just in case, I copied the entire thing to ms word and now I didn't have to type it again! yay! Anyways.. special thanks to eunjieun14 for voting up to my story! Thank you sooo much!! It means a lot to me!!