Friends will always be by your side..

Dreams of Young Lovers.. ♥

"Are you sure?" Krystal asks to confirm.

"I am. Oh, dear. I feel so sorry for you. Come here." Luna says as she hugs Krystal one more time while Krystal was just in too much of a shock to do anything.

That day, a lot of people felt sorry for her which resulted in a lot of people hating Myungsoo. Myungsoo was just sulking around by how much he felt guilty for what he had done. Krystal was still the person whom he had in his heart. Hyunwoo and Sulli knew that Myungsoo wouldn't do such a thing so when they saw him sulking around, they comforted him.

"Myungsoo!"

"Hey, Sulli."

"Hey, Myungsoo."

"Hey, Hyunwoo."

"Listen, we heard about it." Sulli said.

"You guys probably hate me a lot right now, right? I don't find any reason for you guys to not hate me."

"We do have a reason."

"What is that, Hyunwoo?"

"That you are still our friend, no matter what and we know that you won't do such a thing."

"Yeah, oppa is right. You are not the type of person that would do a thing like that."

"Sorry, guys. But, I did." Myungsoo says with a frown on his face.

"No matter how much you try to convince oppa and I, we will not be entirely convinced, we still feel that there is hope left."

"I don't mean to rain on your parade, but what I did cannot be fixed." Myungsoo says with a huge amount of guilt and walks off.

"Oppa, we have to do something."

"I don't know, but I'll think of something."

After Myungsoo left, Myungsoo ran into Woobin.

"Woobin."

"Come with me, Myungsoo." Knowing what's about to happen, Myungsoo has no other choice but to face his punishment.

He then takes Myungsoo to an empty classroom.

"Hit me all you want. I know I deserve it."

"I'm not here to hit you."

"What?"

"Why is that so shocking to you?"

"Well, because you like Krystal and what I did to her was a really unforgivable mistake."

"Yeah, Myungsoo, think about it logically."

"About what?"

"Did you guys do it?"

"Not really."

"And, haven't you been paying attention in health class?"

"Of course I- ohh.." Myungsoo says as he remembers on what they learned.

"Yeah, you guys didn't really do it so that means that there is no way for here to become pregnant and Suzy can still be crazy about you so she might've planned this."

"Really?"

"Wow, I can't believe that you are one of the top students in out class." Woobin says jokingly.

"That means.. I'm not gonna become a dad?!?! YAY!!" Myungsoo says as he is overjoyed.

"Wait a minute."

"Yeah?"

"I saw a packet of gaeborin tablets before coming to school, so that means her vomiting was really just the tablets?"

"Most probably."

"Oh, my God! WHY WOULD SHE DO THAT?!?"

"Okay, easy."

"I can't take it easy."

"Listen, now just focus on getting Krytsal back."

"Anyways, thanks, Woobin." Myungsoo says as he gives Woobin a big hug.

"Okay, Myungsoo. Now go and explain the situation to Krystal, she might be really hurt right now."

"Okay, I will." Myungsoo syas as he goes and searches for Krystal when he finds her in the cafeteria alone, sobbing her eyes out.

"Krystal!" He calls as he runs towards her.

"Myungsoo?"

"Krystal, listen. I am so sorry. I am such a stupid person for not thinking about it logically."

"What do you mean?"

"Listen, one night, Suzy asked me to sleep with her since she had a bad dream, so I let her. After that, the next morning, she started puking a lot. So, I was really nervous and when she and her mom came back from the hospital her mom told me that she was pregnant and the father was me. I fell for it. But, beofre coming to school, I had to wake her up since her school's timing is a little late, and when I came out, I saw a packet of gaeborin tablets. I thought that she just wanted to lose weight with that but then, Woobin came and explained what must've really happened, And now, I know." While hearing the story, Krystal began to tear up as she saw sincerity in Myungsoo's eyes. 

"I'm really sorry, Krystal. For believing her and hurting you."

"It's okay, I understand." She said as Myungsoo wiped the tear off of her face.

"Now, all we have to do is to get back at Suzy and her mom." Myungsoo angrily thinks.

"I'll call Sulli and Hyunwoo to help us brainstorm."

"Sounds good." Myungsoo said as he watched Krystal dial their numbers and asked them to come where they were sitting.

"Hey, guys. What's up?"

"Nothing much, Sul. But, me and Myungsoo need your help."

"Sure, what's the prob?" Hyunwoo asks.

"Can we join as well?" They heard a voice and turned to see who it was and it was Woobin and Somin.

"Hey, you're So Min, right?"

"Yes, Krystal." 

"So, I just wanted to let you guys know that So Min and I are now dating."

"WHAT?!?!" Everyone said in unison.

"Woah, I'm so happy for you guys!!" Sulli says.

"And to answer your previous question, yes, you may join us." Hyunwoo says.

"Thanks guys." So Min says as she and the others started to think of a plan. After sometime, they came to a conclusion.

"I think it'll work, guys." Myungsoo says.

"I think so too." Woobin says as they couldn't wait to get this plan into action.

"Fighting!" Krystal says and everyone did the same thing.

But, Jiyeon and Na Eun were watching the entire thing and took pics of Myungsoo and Krystal while he was wiping her tears and him being close with her.

"Should we send these?"

"Of course, Na Eun." Jiyeon says as she sends those pics to Suzy's number.

Suzy then saw the messages and nearly screamed, when she realized that she was in class. After her school was over, she immediatly went and called her mom and forwarded the pictures to her. 

"What should we do now, mom?"

"Don't worry, don't worry. I'll think of something." She says and she ends the call with Suzy.