Another company.. or not..??

Dreams of Young Lovers.. ♥

Suzy and her mom stayed up the entire night thinking of a plan to get Myungsoo away from Krystal.

"Yes! Do you think it will work, mom?"

"Of course. Now, just take some rest now, okay? We have a big day tomorrow. Go to sleep. It's almost 5:00 am."

"Okay, mom. You're the best!"

"Thank you, sweetie." Mrs. Bae says as she kisses Suzy on her forehead and closes her room door.

"I know I said this a lot, but now, you are so gonna lose Krystal." Suzy thinks in her mind as her entire mood lightens up.

After around 9:00 am, Mrs. Bae called Myungsoo over to her house.

"Myungsoo?"

"Yes, Mrs. Bae?"

"I want you to come over right now. Do you think you can make it?"

"What a coincidence. I'm on my way right now!"

"Really? Good. Come fast. I have something important to discuss with you."

"Okay, Mrs.Bae. I'll be there in 2 minutes."

"Okay. Bye." Mrs. Bae says as she is happy that her plan is going as planned. Just like Myungsoo said, he was there in 2 minutes. He then rang on the Bae's doorbell.

"Myungsoo." Mrs. Bae says as she hugs Myungsoo.

"Hello. How is Suzy doing now?"

"She's just sleeping now. Come, I have something very important to discuss with you now."

"Okay." Myungsoo says as he enters the house and sits on the couch.

"Listen, Myungsoo."

"What happened, Mrs. Bae? You seem very serious."

"I am. Look, I heard what you said to Suzy the other day."

"What?"

"I remember. You told her that you choose her over Krystal."

"Mrs. Bae, It was just out of worry. My heart belongs to Krystal."

"Still, you can't take back what you said. And, as you know, I am quite a stubborn person."

"Yes, Mrs. Bae. I am aware of that. But why about this all of a sudden?"

"I will make a deal with you. Now, I don't think that even Krystal wants to see you right now."

As Myungsoo heard that, he recalled the moment at the hospital. 

"By the look on your face, I guess you already experienced it."

"Yes."

"As I was saying, stay by Suzy's side and ignore Krystal for a while."

"What?!?!" Myungsoo says as he stood up.

"Sit down." 

"Okay. But, this is nonsense! How do you expect me to ignore the person I love the most?!?!"

"Please, Myungsoo. It's only till Suzy gets fully recovered. Then, I won't even interfere in your love life with Krystal."

"Bu-"

"Please, Myungsoo. I beg of you."

"Please, give me some time to think about it."

"Okay.Can I know by the day after tomorrow?"

"Okay." Myungsoo says as he gets up and he leaves the house.

After he left, Mrs. Bae goes and tells Suzy the good news.

"Suzy!" Mrs. Bae says as she slowly wakes up Suzy from her sleep.

"Yes, mom?"

"Myungsoo just came."

"Seriously?!?!" Suzy says as she immediatly sits up. "What happened, mom?"

"Well, I followed our plan, and he will give us an answer by the day after tomorrow."

"Cool! Thanks once again, mom." Suzy says as she hugs Mrs. Bae

"You're welcome, sweetie." Mrs. Bae says as she pats Suzy on her back.

While Myungsoo was walking home, he could not stop thinking about his conversation. " Stay by Suzy's side and ignore Krystal for a while." This phrase kept recalling in his mind.

"Oh, God!! What should I do?!?!" He screams as he lays down on his bed.

"Should I just accept it?".He thinks to himself. "I don't know!" He screams as he angrily ruffles his hair.


At the hospital. 

Krystal's parents immediatly rushed over to the hospital as soon as Krystal called them. 

"Krystal, honey!" Mrs. Jung says as she hugs Krystal.

"Sweetie!" Mr. Jung says as he does the same thing.

"Mom, Dad!" Krystal says as she hugs her mom and dad tightly.

"How did this happen? Are you alright?"

"Yes, mom. I'm fine now."

"How did this happen?" Mr. Jung asks.

"Well, I suddenly felt really dizzy and collapsed."

"Really? Then, who took you to the hospital?"

"M- Myungsoo."

"See! I told you that he didn't mean on what he said to Suzy."

"It's okay, mom. Remember? I already promised Mrs. Bae that I won't talk to him anymore. I think it's really over between us." Krystal says as she starts crying again.

"Krystal! Don't cry. Look, tell you what? After this, let's all go to Lotte World!"

"Dad! I'm so upset, not even money can fix my depression."

"Oh, sweetie. It's alright." Mrs. Jung says as she comforts Krystal when the doctor enters the room.

"Oh, I see that you're family is here."

"Hello, doctor. I am Krystal's mother and this is my husband." Mrs. Jung says as she shakes hand with the doctor.

"Nice to meet you, Mrs. Jung. I am Dr. Kim." 

"Nothing is wrong with Krystal, right?"

"Yes, I assure you that nothing is wrong. She just has anaemia. She needs to eat a lot more."

"Well, I tell her to eat. But, look." Mr. Jung says jokingly.

"Appa!" Krystal whines.

"I understand. There are a few forms that you have to fill. Please, follow me." Dr. Kim says as Mr. Jung follows her.

"Omma!"

"Yes?"

"That doctor looks really familiar. Do we know her?"

"No, Krystal. It isn't someone we know."

"Really?"

"Maybe, because your still kinda dizzy that you feel that way." 

"Okay." Krystal says as she again lies down, but still doesn't accept the fact that it is not because of her dizziness.


2 days later,

"Myungsoo? Have you decided?"

"Yes, Mrs Bae. I decided to stay by Suzy's side."

"Thank you, Myungsoo! You don't know how happy I am right now."

"No need to thank me, regardless of what happened, she is still my best friend."

"Thank you again."

"Mrs. Bae, what did I say right now?"

"I know. Sorry. Anyways, when will you be coming?"

"I'm just outside of your house."

"Okay, one minute. Let me open the door." After Myungsoo entered the house, he was immediatly welcomed by Suzy with a bug hug.

"Oppa!"

"Suzy-ah! How are you now?"

"Much better. Oppa, why do you have luggage?"

"I asked him to stay with us for a couple of days."

"Really? Cool!" Suzy says excitely putting her acting skills to the test.

After dinner, Suzy was sleeping comfortably when she had to continue with her acting skills. She went to the room in which Myungsoo was sleeping in.

"Oppa?"

"Hmm? What happened?"

"I had a bad dream. Can I sleep beside you?"

"What about your mom?"

"I tried but she's not waking up."

"Really? Okay. Sleep on the bed. I'll sleep on the floor."

"No! I will still feel scared."

"Suzy, you do know that guy hormones can get out of control sometimes, right?"

"Yeah, but please. Just once."

"Okay." Myungsoo said as he allowed Suzy to sleep next to him.

In the morning, Suzy started feeling really sick and started to throw up a lot. (Just acting)

"Suzy! What happened?" Mrs. Bae asked.

"I don't know, mom."

"What happened, Mrs. Bae?"

"Suzy started vomiting a lot. I'm gonna take her to the hospital. You can stay here alone, can't you?"

"Yes. I will." Myungsoo said and as soon as they left, he started feeling really nervous.

After some time, Suzy and Mrs. Bae arrived.

"Mrs. Bae! What happened?"

"She- She's pregnant." Mrs. Bae said and Myungsoo was in a shock so much that he was about to have a heart attack.