Date.. Part- 1

Dreams of Young Lovers.. ♥

After Myungsoo left the wedding convention hall, he went to Krystal's house to tell her the good news. He then came to Krystal's house and knocked on her dor when he saw Krystal answer it.

"Myungsoo?"

"Krystal!" He says and comes at her in a big hug.

"What happened? Did our plan work?"

"No, it didn't!" He says happily leaving Krystal confused.

"Then, what happened?" Krystal asks while trying to break the hug.

"Suzy.. s-she's the one who saved our love."

"What?"

"Yes, when the priest asked if anyone objects to the wedding, she raised her hand and said that she objected before I could."

"Really?"

"Yes, she did this for us!"

"I can't believe it. I feel horrible now for making up that plan." Krystal said as her eyes started to become full of tears.

"Sshh.. it's okay now. We don't have to worry about anything. Nothing will stop us now." He said and then cupped her cheeks and leaned for a kiss which she gladly accepted. It was one of the sweetest ones they shared and it felt like all of their love was expressed through that kiss. When they broke from their kiss, their foreheads just rested on each others.

"I love you, Krystal, with all my heart." Hearing that she began to blush a little bit.

"I love you too, Myungsoo." She said and hugged him and he hugged her back.

"Tomorrow, let's go on a date. Just me and you for the entire day."

"Of course." She says whilst not breaking the hug and Myungsoo broke the hug and gave her a soft kiss on her forehead.


The next day, Myungsoo came by her house and picked her up. He was stunned with her beauty when he saw her with a floral printed mini dress matched up with a denim vest and some wedges to pull the outfit together.

"Wow."

"What?"

"I'm gonna have to ask you to change, Krystal."

"Why? You don't like it."

"I love it. The problem is other guys will love it, too."

"Ooh, jealous much?"

"Of course!"

"Please, let me wear this, I wanted to look good for our date today." She said and flashed him with puppy dog eyes which made him melt.

"Okay, fine."

"Yay!" She said as she gave him a quick peck on the cheek which made his heart skip a beat.

"Myungsoo!"

"Yeah?"

"Where's your car?"

"I didn't bring it."

"Really? Then, it's okay. We'll just take mine." She said when Myungsoo suddenly pulled her by her wrist and pointed her to a red Mercedes Benz convertible.

"Wow, I guess our neighbours bought a cool car."

"Pabo, I rented this car for our date today." He said which made her completely stunned that she felt like she was dreaming.

"Hey! Earth to Krystal." He said waving his hands in front of her face.

"Oh, sorry."

"Now, shall we?"

"Yes, we shall." Then, both of them got into the car and first drove to a cafe'.

"Listen I didn't have breakfast, so can we first stop at a cafe'?"

"Sure! You don't even have to ask me."

"Thanks. You wanna try something fun?"

"Yeah."

"Okay." He said and he pressed a button which made the roof of the car go away.

"Stand up." He said and Krystal obeyed and she felt like she was on top of the world. Seeing her like that, Myungsoo's heart did not stop fluttering by the way she smiled. They reached the cafe' and got down from the car.

"Hello." The worker said and bowed.

"Table for 2."

"Right this way sir." She said and Myungsoo and Krystal followed her to a table which was decorated in such a pretty way.

"Wow, this place looks amazing." Krystal said in amusement.

"I know." He said and he sat down while the waitor gave them some menus.

"What do you want to have?"

"I'll just have a chocolate latte'. What about you?"

"I'll have the omelette and a fruit salad." He said and called the waitor.

"Yes sir, may I take your order?"

"One chocolate latte', one omelette and one fruit salad."

"Is that all, sir?"

"Yes."

"Okay." The waitor said and went. Their order actually came quite fast.

"Here you go, sir. One latte', one omelette, one fruit salad and a pair of couple cupcakes."

"But, we didn't ask for this." Krystal said.

"Yes, but this is for service since you guys are such a cute couple." The waitor smiled, bowed and then left.

Both of them just blushed like crazy and just ate their breakfast. Krystal slowly drank her latte and her lips which made Myungsoo want to kiss her so he leaned for kiss which was easy since their table was round. She too noticed and leaned to kiss him. Just when they were centimetres apart, Krystal's phone gave off a loud ring which made Myungsoo disappointed and awkwardness filled the air.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Krystal."

"Hey, Sul."

"It seems that Suzy saved you guys. I heard it from Hyunwoo. Gosh, I was so relieved. Turns out she wasn't a bad girl after all.

"Yup. She wasn't."

"Anyways, what are you doing?"

"I'm on a date."

"Oh!! I'm sorry. Continue. Gotta go. Bye!" She said and ended the call and when Krystal looked at Myungsoo he was giving her a disappointed look.

"What?" She asked.

"Nothing."

"It's not like I wanted that to happen."W

"I know." 

Krystal felt bad so she quickly cupped his face and gave him a small kiss.

"There, happy?"

"Kinda." He said and continued with their breakfast. After breakfast, both of them went to a movie.

"What should we watch?" Myungsoo asked.

"Ooh, that one." 

"It sounds kinda scary. Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am. Ppali. Go buy the tickets."She said while pushing Myungsoo to the ticket counter.

"Two tickets for that movie." He said while pointing to it.

"Yes, sir. That would be 10,000 won."

"Okay." He said and handed him the cash and they went inside the movie hall when it just started.

"Are you sure you won't be scared, Krysi?"

"Yes! I love horror movies."

"Okay." Myungsoo said when in reality he is actually scared to death of horror movies but wanted to be a gentleman and agreed. Throughout the movie he was actually really scared and he would hide his face whenever a really scary scene comes, a.k.a 90% of the time.

When the movie ended, Krystal saw Myungsoo and noticed that he was kinda nervous.

"Myungsoo, are you okay?"

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" He pretended.

"I know that you were kinda scared."

"No, I wasn't. Pfftt."

"Okay. By the way, you are horrible at lying" She said and walked off.

"Hey! Let's go together!" He said as he caught up to her and put his arm around Krystal.

"My, sweet, pretty, smart, horror movie-loving girlfriend. Who would've known that that would be my Krystal right here."

"Aigoo, how cheesy." Krystal said.

"Fine, then describe me."

"Okay, my handsome, nice, scaredy-cat boyfriend."

"Hey!"

"What? It is true."

"Fine. You now have to recieve punishment."

"What kind o-" She was about to say when she was cut off by Myungsoo's sweet passionate and deep kiss and closed her eyes and gladly accepted.

(A/N: I forgot to mention in the last chapter that the wedding scene was kind taken from the drama Boys Over Flowers *fangirls about the F4* . So, just wanted to make that clear and Myungstal shippers, enjoy. And, since I have never actually experienced love in that extent, I'm sorry if I was not able to make a good romantic scene but this chapter is gonna be based on my sister's love life. So, thanks sis!!)