Unwelcome Company..

Dreams of Young Lovers.. ♥

Krystal's POV

I am so happy that Myungsoo is now feeling better. The doctor said that he can go home now!

"Hey sweetie, I'm just gonna go to the restroom and come back, okay?" Myungsoo says to Krystal

"Okay, I'll just clean up around here." 

"Hey! My room isn't that dirty!"

"Yeah, right." Krystal says sarcastically. After Myungsoo went, Krystal was busy cleaning his room when she suddenly heard a knock on the door. She opened to see  who it was.

"Hello."

"Hi, who are you?"

"I am Suzy Bae, Myungsoo's best friend. And you are?"

"I'm Krystal, Myungsoo's girlfriend." She says while putting emphasis on the word girlfriend.

"Oh, where is Myungsoo oppa?"

"Myungsoo OPPA?"

"Yeah, I called him that ever since we were young."

"Ever since you were young? That means, you guys have been best friends for a long time?"

"Yeah, I've always had a crush on him, but lacked the courage to tell him. But, now that he has a girlfriend, I don't think I can now."

"Ohh, I'm sorry."

"Yeah.. but listen Myungsoo will eventually fall for me, and I will do whatever it takes to be at his side no matter what."

Krystal gives a shocked expression by the way her attitude changed in just a second.

"Aww, by the look on your face, you actually thought that we were gonna be friends, huh? But listen, Myungsoo will leave you and will come to me and I will do whatever it takes to be by his side again. And I will not let any pretty, perky girl come in the way of that. Mark my words Krystal." Suzy threatens Krystal by telling her this and Krystal becomes scared while Myungsoo comes through the door.

"Suzy?"

"Myungsoo oppa!!!" She says while she hugs him and Myungsoo hugs her back

"Suzy-ah, what are you doing here? I thought that you were in Busan."

"I was, but then I came here to visit my parents, and mostly gonna settle in Seoul!"

"Daebak! Hey, Krysi, this is my best friend Suzy."

"We already met." Krystal and Suzy say in unison.

"Wow, you guys are so close that you are saying stuff at the same time."

"Yup, we're bestiez!!" Suzy says.

"Yeah" Krystal says while she is kinda intimidated by Suzy.

"Btw, Suzy, how did you know that I was here?"

"I saw the news."

"Ohh, okay. Okay, guys. Let's go, I'm getting discharged now. 

"Okay oppa." Suzy says as she clings onto Myungsoo while Krystal is just kinda left there.


"Myungsoo-yah, are you sure you wanna go out now? Your wounds aren't completely healed."

"Yeah, It has been a long time since I have seen her. I wanna catch up on things." Krystal is just sitting with a sad look on her face.

"Hey, don't be sad. It's just for today. Tomorrow, I will spend the entire day with you."

"Jeongmal?"

"Yes." And as he said that, Krystal's face lightens up.

"Okay, I'm going now."

"Bye!"

"Bye."


(The next day)

Krystal calls Myungsoo to ask him for the plans today.

"Myungsoo!"

"Ah, Krysi"

"Where are we going today?"

"I'm really sorry Krysi, I don't think today is possible. Suzy sprained her ankle yesterday, and I wanna check on her today. Really sorry. I will see you tomorrow at school. K?"

"Okay. Bye" Krystal becomes really sad by what happened.


(At school)

"Sulli! Hyunwoo!" Krystal calls them as she sees them together.

"Krystal!" Sulli says while she and Hyunwoo are running together to Krystal. "Hey, what happened to Myungsoo? Is he okay now?"

"Yeah, Sul. But someone came."

"Who? Woobin?" Hyunwoo asks Krystal.

"No, no. Not Woobin. Suzy."

"Suzy, who is she?" Sulli asks in confusion

"She is Myungsoo's childhood best friend. He has been spending time with her since the past two days."

"Oh, Krys. Don't worry, Myungsoo is coming to school now right?"

"Yeah, he is."

"Good."

*bell rings*

"Come on guys." Hyunwoo says to Sulli and Krystal and start walking to their class.

 

"Good morning class."

"Goo morning."

"Where is Myungsoo? Is he absent today?"

"I guess, teacher." Another student stands up and tells the teacher.

"TEACHER! I'm late. Sorry"

"Myungsoo!! Why are you late?"

"My best friend wasn't feeling well, so I went to check on her." 

"Very well, you are excused only for today. Don't let this happen again."

"Yes, teacher."

Myungsoo goes to his seat and says hi to Krystal and she says hi back. Woobin could see that Krystal was feeling down and wanted to hit Myungsoo on the spot but controlled himself since they were in a classroom.


(After school)

"Myungsoo! Where are you running to?" Krystal asks Myungsoo as he hurrily rushes to go out of the school.

"Huh? I need to go to Suzy's place now. I heard that she has got a fever so I gotta go. Bye! I will call you later on today."

"Oh-uh, okay." Krystal says while she feels that her heart is broken into a million pieces. 

"Myungsoo, you don't know about her." She quietly whispers to herself and starts crying while she feels that someone is holding her shoulder.

"Don't worry Krystie, just let it all out." Woobin tells her as he saw what entirely happened. Then, Krystal cried and cried and cried until she felt that there was no more water left in her eyes. 

"Come on, I'll take you home." Woobin says as he drives her home.

"Thank you Woobin." Krystal says as she gets down from the car and goes to her house. 

"Myungsoo, you will pay for this." Woobin thinks to himself as he goes back home.