Fighting..!!

Dreams of Young Lovers.. ♥

Krystal's POV

"Woo-Woobin oppa." 

"Well, I'm still glad that you recognized me. Aren't you gonna introduce me to your friend over there." He says while pointing Myungsoo.

"Why are you here?" 

"Wow, is that what you say to someone you haven't seen in a long time?"

"I'm serious."

"Krystal, who is he?" Myungsoo asks in confusion to Krystal.

"He's my ex."

"HEY, YOU! So, you're the Superman who came and rescued my Krystal, huh?" Woobin yells at Myungsoo.

Myungsoo remains silent. "ANSWER ME!!" Woobin yells at throws a punch at Myungsoo.

"WOOBIN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!" Krystal screams and tries to help Myungsoo who is covering his bleeding nose.

"What is this? Krystal trying to save her Prince Charming." Woobin says sarcastically.

"It is not funny Woobin. Apologize NOW!!"

"I WON'T!! I WILL GET YOU BACK KRYSTAL NO MATTER WHAT!!"

"HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO WIN ME OVER IF YOU DO THIS?" Krystal yells at Woobin and slaps him hard.

"Come on, Myungsoo. I'll take you home." Krystal turns to Myungsoo leaving Woobin dumbfounded.

 

(in the car)

"I'm sorry."

"For what? You didn't do anything."

"But still, I feel guilty." A tear slowly escapes from her small eyes.

"Hey, don't cry." Myungsoo says while wiping this tears off of her beautiful face.

"Listen, Woobin won't bother me anymore. I guarantee you."

"Ser-i-ous-ly?" Krystal says between her sobs.

"I am."

"Okay. Thank you Myungsoo, for making me feel better."

"You're always welcome." Myungsoo smiled while saying it showing his famous dimples.


The next day...

Krystal is just walking around campus while Sulli calls her from behind.

"Krystal!"

"Hey, Sulli" Krystal says in a gloomy way.

"What happened yesterday? And why are you so sad?"

"Woobin came back."

"OMG! SERIOUSLY? WHAT HAPPENED?"

"After dinner, Myungsoo took me to the Han River, and then out of nowhere he appears."

"Did he do anything to Myungsoo?"

"He punched him and then his nose started bleeding."

"Oh, Krys, be careful. How does he know that you guys were there?"

"That's what I was thinking about since last night."

"Anyways, its a relief that Woobin doesn't know about your school transfer." 

"I know, right." (Krystal, Sulli, Hyunwoo and a few other students got the opportunity to go to Seoul High and that's why she transferred)

 *bell rings*

"Come on Krys, let's go to class."

"K."


Krystal entered the class where she saw Myungsoo sitting with a tissue covered with blood.

"Hey Myungsoo, are you feeling better?"

"Now that you are here, I am."

"Aaww." Krystal said and gave him a small peck on his lips.

"Good morning class." Mr. Lee says while entering the class.

"Today, we will have a new student joining our class. Mr.Kim, please enter."

When they saw who entered, Krystal, Sulli, Hyunwoo and Myungsoo were shocked on who came.

"Annyeonghassaeyo, Kim Woobin nida."

Krystal, Sulli, Hyunwoo and Myungsoo were all very nervous and scared when they realized he will be joining their class.

"Okay, Woobin. Go find an empty seat." He went and sat behind Myungsoo.

"Hey, missed me?" He says in a creepy way.

"Alright class, page number 78."


Sulli's POV

OMG! I can't believe it! Kim Woobin actually found out that we transferred schools and came to our class. I'm really scared for Krystal and Myungsoo right now.

"Oppa!" Sulli calls Hyunwoo.

"Ah, Sulli."

"Oppa, are you shocked too?"

"Obviously."

"Oppa, I'm scared."

"I know, me too."


(School is over and Myungsoo decided to walk home)

"Hey, Myungsoo!!" Woobin calls him out of no where. Myungsoo looks around and he sees Woobin with some other gangsters.

"Y-yes?"

"Don't try to act innocent Myungsoo."

"Hey, hyung. When should we..?" Another gangster asks him when Woobin cuts him off.

"Ssshhh.. Don't scare him right now."

"Why are you guys here?"

"Don't worry, Myungsoo.. ATTACK!"

(fangirls beware)

And with that, they started punching him and kicking him to the point of Myungsoo not being able to move at all.

"DON'T GO NEAR KRYSTAL AGAIN OR I WILL KILL YOU!!!!!" He said and walked away.

"You wish.. " Myungsoo says while he's struggling to get up but lucky enough, nobody heard him.

Myungsoo tried so hard to regain his strength to walk, but ultimately failed, he was about to lose consciousness when he heard someone calling him from behind. He tried to see who it was but couldn't recognize that person due to his blurred vision from all that beating up.

 

 

"MYUNGSOO!!!" "Are you okay?"  "MYUNGSOO!!" 

After that, that person took him to the hospital. When Myungsoo regained his consciousness he could not believe on who was standing in front of him. It was...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

His mother... 

 

(A/N: Hope you guys liked this chapter. Sorry for all the beating up scenarios. Anyways, new chapter up tomorrow.!!!)