Mental issues..

Dreams of Young Lovers.. ♥

(A/N: Hey guys! I forgot to mention that the idea of the previous chapter was actually given by one of my close friends, so, some of the credit goes to her. One more thing is that I do not have anything against Bae Suzy. I think she is a talented singer and dancer. Even though I kinda made her the evil person in this fanfic, I don't disrespect her at all.)


"STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!!" Everyone especially Krystal was shocked on this sudden change of attitude of Suzy.

"Suzy.. what's wrong?" Krystal says nervously.

"YOU JUST SHUT YOUR FACE, KRYSTAL!!" Suzy screams at her.

"What happened to you? I thought we were good friends?"

"FRIENDS MY A**!! I JUST TRICKED YOU!!"

"SUZY, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!" Myungsoo screams at her again. "IT'S HER BIRTHDAY TODAY!!"

"MYUNGSOO!! HAVE YOU DONE ANYTHING FOR ME ON MY BIRTHDAY? HAVE YOU EVER PLANNED ON ANYTHING SPECIAL FOR ME? THEN WHY HER?!?!?!"Suzy screams as she is pulling her her with the rage of anger she has on Krystal and Myungsoo. Jiyeon and Na Eun get scared on Suzy's weird reaction and immediatly rush to her to calm her down a bit. 

"SUZY, JUST CALM DOWN!!" Myungsoo says as he goes near her but, Suzy just gave him a hard slap.

"SUZY!!" Krystal says as she rushes over to Myungsoo.

"Oppa, are you okay?" Krystal asks him.

"No, she hit me pretty hard."

"JUST WAIT, KRYSTAL JUNG! YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!!" Suzy says angrily and then walks off.

Everyone were still in shock as they were trying to process on what they saw right before their eyes. 

"Dude, what just happened?" Sehun asks Luhan.

"I'm still trying to process this myself." Luhan replies.

"Is she crazy or what?" Luna asks Amber.

"Can't you tell? She clearly is." Amber replies.

There were many discussions amongst the classmates as they were trying to figure out everything. Sungyeol and Hyunwoo go and help Myungsoo.

"Myungsoo-yah, gwaenchana?"

"I think so, Sungyeol."

"It's okay guys, I'll take care of him." Krystal says.

"It's okay, Krystal. Besides, it's your birthday. Go spend some good time with your family. We'll take care of him. Don't worry."

"Yeah, Krystal. Hyunwoo's right. You go home. I'll go with them." Myungsoo says to Krystal.

"Are you sure, oppa?"

"Of course I am." He says and gives Krystal a small peck on her lips.

"Okay, then. See ya tomorrow!"

"Bye Krysi!" Myungsoo says and then goes off with Hyunwoo and Sungyeol. Just then, Sulli comes and comforts Krystal. 

"Krys, I'm really sorry."

"For what?"

"For being a part of this surprise party. If it wasn't for me agreeing to it, none of this would've happened."

"OMG! It's okay."

"You sure?"

"Of course. Now, come on. Let's go home."

"Okay." And with that, everyone who came for Krystal's party went to their homes.


(In Suzy's home)

"MOM! I HATE HER SO MUCH!!" She says as she just throws everyhing on the ground.

"Suzy! Calm down!!"

"MOM, SHE STOLE MYUNGSOO FROM ME. REMEMBER YOU USED TO TELL ME THAT MYUNGSOO AND I WOULD BE TOGETHER!!" She says while sobbing her eyes out.

"I know. And I'm sorry. Look, if you want, I'll talk to Myungsoo for you or I'll talk to Krystal."

"It's okay!! Don't involve in this. I'll take care of this myself." 

"Are you sure, Suzy?"

"YES I AM!! Now go before I change my mind!!"

"Okay, them. Just sleep for some time and you will feel much better. Okay?"

"Okay." Then, Mrs.Bae left the room. But, all night, Suzy couldn't stop thinking about Myungsoo. She missed the times on how Myungsoo would treat her when she was sick or got hurt. Even when she left Seoul, all she could think about was Myungsoo. But, when she met Krystal, she was furious. Now, the only thing on her mind was how to get Myungsoo back. She thought about it so much to the point of becoming insane. She tried to sleep but couldn't. She would start laughing suddenly then go back to tears or be angry. That night was a rollercoaster of emotions.


The next day was no different. Mrs. Bae came to check on Suzy and was shocked on what she saw. She saw Suzy with puffy red eyes, messed up hair and her room looked horrible.

"SUZY! What have you done to yourself?"

"Call Krystal and Myungsoo." Suzy mumbles to herself.

"What?" Her mom asks.

"I SAID CALL KRYSTAL AND MYUNGSOO!!" "AAHH!!" She screams as she throws a picure frame which was of her and Myungsoo together when they were little kids.

"SUZY!!" 

"AREN'T YOU GONNA DO WHAT I SAY?!?!?!" Suzy screams at her mother leaving her mother scared and with no choice had to call Krystal and Myungsoo over to her house. After a few minutes, Krystal and Myungsoo reached Suzy's house.

"Ah, you're here, Myungsoo. I'm guessing that you are Krystal?"

"Yes, Mrs. Bae."

"Oh, you two make a good pair. I can see now why Suzy is really jealous now. Anyways, she is on her room right now, so you guys better hurry and go."

"Yes, Mrs. Bae" Mungsoo and Krystal said in unison. When they went up to Suzy's room, they were shocked to see on how it was. Myungsoo saw many pictures of him and Suzy together as little kids scattered on the floor or were torn.

"Su-Suzy?" Myungsoo says nervously.

"Ah, you guys are here?!"

"Suzy, what happened?"Krystal asks her.

"What happened? Let me tell you what happened Jung Krystal. I had eyes for Myungsoo ever since we were little and suddenly you come along and take him away from me?!?!?!?!" 

"I'm sorry." Krystal says.

"You're sorry?! DO YOU THINK THAT BY SAYING SORRY, MYUNGSOO WILL COME TO ME? DO YOU THINK THAT HE WILL FORGET YOU?!?! WHAT IS THE USE OF SORRY?!?! Suzy screams while throwing a hard book at her. 

"SUZY!!" Myungsoo screams at her for doing that.

"OH, NOW YOU'RE GOING AGAINST ME?!?!? YOU'RE BEST FRIEND?"

"I don't care. You have changed more than I could've ever imagined." Meanwhile, Krystal bends down to see what that book was and she read what was on the front - 'Myungsoo and Suzy - Sweet Memories .. <3' 

"MYUNGSOO!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. WHY CAN'T YOU JUST ACCEPT ME?!?!" Suzy asks begging for his answer while she starts sobbing.

"I'm sorry Suzy. My heart belongs with Krystal and you just have to accept that!"

"Fine, fine. But, let me tell you one more thing, Myungsoo." Suzy says while taking a pen-knife. "Whatever happens to my lies on your conscience." She says and she cuts her wrist till blood started flowing out continuously.

"SUZY!!" Myungsoo and Krystal say while they rush to her. 

"I see you're worried about me, Myungsoo. If you don't wanna see me like this, it's either me or Krystal. If you choose Krystal, I will be like this for the rest of my life, but, if you choose me, I will make sure nothing happens to Krystal." Myungsoo starts hesitating.

"So, what's it gonna be?" Suzy asks with a smirk on her face while Krystal is just standing there with a worried look on her face not knowing what's gonna happen next."

Myungsoo hesitates but he finally made up his mind.

"Fine, I choose..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

..Krystal."