Payback time..

Dreams of Young Lovers.. ♥

After Myungsoo Krystal and everyone were finished with coming up with their plan to get back at Suzy and and her mom, Myungsoo went to her house and decided to start the plan.

"I'm back."

"Oh, myungsoo, how was school?"

"It was nice, Mrs. Bae. Suzy still didn't come back?"

"No, she didn't."

"Anyways, I just ended things with Krystal officially so that I can concentrate on being with Suzy."

"Really!? That's wonderful, Myungsoo!." Mrs. Bae says as she hugs Myungsoo.

"And, I would like to ask you one thing."

"What is that?"

"I would like to have your daughter's hand in marriage." Myungsoo said as he was following the plan.

"Myungsoo! You don't know how happy I am right now. Yes, yes you may have Suzy as your fiance'."

"Thank you, Mrs. Bae. It really means a lot to me. If the child in Suzy's stomach is mine, then it is only right if I am married to her." Myungsoo said with a smile even though he was disgusted by the words he said.

"Okay, when Suzy comes back, we will have the preperations done for the wedding."

"Okay, Mrs. Bae, I'll go for a shower now."

"Okay." Mrs. Bae said and as she saw Myungsoo going to the bathroom and locked the door, she called Suzy to tell her the good news.

"Suzy!"

"Yeah, mom?"

"Myungsoo just asked me if he can marry you!"

"AAAHHH!!" Suzy said as she was just overjoyed by Myungsoo's decision.

"Now, listen. Now that our plan is going accordingly, this is the step where we must be careful. If not, you can kiss Myungsoo goodbye."

"Don't worry, mom. I can do it. Don't worry." Suzy said as she ended the call with her mother.

Little did they know that Myungsoo was recording their phone call and sent it to all of his friends.

When Suzy came home, Myungsoo was happy when he saw her and  hugged her tight. 

"How are you feeling right now?"

"Better."

"Suzy, can I ask you something?"

"Yes." Suzy said knowing what he was going to ask her.

"Will you marry me?" Myungsoo said and even though he was acting, he felt really bad for saying it.

"Yes! Yes! YES!!" Suzy said as he hugged Myungsoo one more time and kissed him. Myungsoo was kinda shocked by the sudden action but just went with it and they shared a very deep kiss when Mrs. Bae interrupted them.

"So, I guess you guys are gonna get married next week."

"Really, how come so fast?" Suzy asked.

"Many of the wedding places are already booked and the ones that aren't booked either seemed too early or too late, so I thought that this one would be the best."

"I'm okay with it, what about you?" Myungsoo asked Suzy.

"Fine with me, too."

"Okay, Myungsoo can you buy a suit tomorrow? And tomorrow, Me, Suzy, Jiyeon and Na Eun will go looking for bride and bridesmaid dresses."

"Sure, I'll ask Hyunwoo and Woobin to be my best men."

"Good, then if we have time, let's go and search for rings and prepare the guest list."

"Thank you, Mrs. Bae."

"No need to thank me, Myungsoo."

Meanwhile, Krystal and everyone got the recording of Suzy and her talk with her mother. All of them were not surprised as this was what they expected from Suzy. All of them still had faith as they were sure that their plan was going to work out.

The next day, Mrs. Bae had to leave early for work and Myungsoo and Suzy took a day off and stayed at home. Suzy found this as the perfiect opportunity to be close with Myungsoo.

"Hey, Myungsoo." Suzy said as she woke up from bed and knowingly put on a really short shorts and a sleeveless cami with her hair let out long and wavy since that is Myungsoo's ideal type.

"Hey, Suzy." Myungsoo said as he was preparing eggs and a healthy out morning salad for Suzy as he knew that she had to be really health conscious right now.

"Here you go." Myungsoo said as he handed her the breakfast.

"Thanks."

"So, what should we have for lunch?"

"Pizza!"

"No!"

"Why not?" Suzy whined.

"You have to be really careful about your health. Tell you what, let's go to a salad bar."

"But, I already ate salad now." Suzy whines again.

"I'm sorry. But this is for the baby and you." Myungsoo said and left while Suzy was just really pissed.

After Suzy and Myungsoo got ready, both of them went to a good salad bar.

"What do you want Suzy?" Myungsoo asks as he slowly examines the menu.

"I want the meat salad." Suzy said.

"Woah, woah, woah. Slow down."

"What?"

"Didn't I tell you that you have to be really health conscious."

"So? It's still a salad."

"Sorry, but choose something else."

"Okay." She said and had to order something else. 

After lunch Myungsoo headed home when Mrs. Bae had just reached their house.

"Myungsoo, Suzy, how was your day? I'm so sorry that we couldn't look at the dresses, what about tomorrow, huh?"

"Okay, Mrs. Bae. Our day went quite nice." He said while putting his arm around Suzy."

"Yup, it sure was nice." Suzy said as she put on a fake smile and acted like nothing horrible happened.

"Okay, then. I still have some work to do. So, why don't you both go out for dinner? How about you guys go to a steak house?" Mrs. Bae said when she was really happy by the plan.

"It's okay. Mrs. Bae. Suzy really has to maintain her health right now. I'll just take her to my house and make her something nice."

"That seems better, Suzy, why don't you go to Myungsoo's house today?"

"Okay." Suzy said without having a choice.

Myungsoo and Suzy reached his house and Myungsoo was preparing her a chicken dish. 

"Oppa, are you making chiken ?" Suzy says with concern.

"Yup."

"I hate chicke !" Suzy says as she starts to throw a tantrum.

"Look, I'm sorry. But you have to bear with it only till your pregnancy gets over." 

"Okay, fine." Suzy said as she didn't fight back knowing it was useless. 

After dinner, Myungsoo took her to an extra room where she called her mom and told her what happened.

"Mom!" Suzy screams angrily.

"What happened? Didn't everything go out well?"

"No, it didn't. Myungsoo is taking away all the food I love and replacing it with salad and chicken breats."

"Oh, no. Sweetie, just hold on. Just bear with it till the wedding and then I will talk with Myungsoo."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Now, don't be too stressed out and go to sleep."

"Okay, good night." Suzy said as she hangs up the call and tries to fall asleep.