Date.. Part- 3

Dreams of Young Lovers.. ♥

Krystal and Myungsoo were both shocked to see Dr. Kim/ his mom at the cemetery.

"Umma, what are you doing here?"

"Umma? She's your Umma?" Krystal asks.

"Yeah. Do you know her?"

"Yeah. She is my doctor. Remember, when I fainted and the doctor who took care of me was her." (A/N: Remeber when Krystal fainted and Myungsoo took her to the hospital? yeah.. it was in the older chapters.)

"What?"

"Myungsoo-yah. Your mom is here and you don't even greet her?"

"It sickens me to even call you my mom."

"Myungsoo!" Krystal shouts.

"Stay out of this Krysi. This is only between me and my so-called mom."

"Myungsoo. Please forgive me."

"HOW CAN I? YOU ARE THE REASON WE ARE HERE!!" Myungsoo shouts at his mom.

"Sorry. I'm really really sorry." His mom said while crying.

"Sorry isn't gonna make a difference. Come on, Krystal. Let's go." He said while grabbing her wrist and pulling her out o the cemetery leaving his mother dumbfounded.

"Yah! Leave me! You're holding me wrist a little too tight." She said while Myungsoo was just in his own world.

"YAH!" Krystal shouted which made him come back to his senses.

"Oh, sorry." he let go and saw a dark red mark on Krystal's wrist.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"What? I did!"

"You did?"

"Yeah."

"Sorry. Let's go to the pharmacy."

"Okay."

During the entire car ride to the pharmacy, she kept thinking about the argument between him and his mom. But, she decided to let him explain his side of the story after he is calmer. They then got to the pharmacy and bought her the ointment and Myungsoo carefully applied it to her and then drve off.

"Where are we going now?" Krystal asks.

"You'll see."

"Okay." She said.

After some time, they arrived at an average looking house.

"Come on in." He said.

"Is this your house?" 

"Yup." He said and opened the front door and got inside the house.

Both of them then sat on the sofa.

"Nice house." She said while scanning the house.

"Thanks. And sorry."

"For?"

"For acting like a jerk in front of my mom."

"If you don't mind? Can I ask you why you did that?”

“Well, it was around 2 years ago. I was out with my friends and when I came home, I saw a note which said that my mom had accidentally killed my father. Ever since then, I hated her for taking away the person I love the most. But, remember when I was in the hospital because I got beaten up? Well, that day my mom came to visit me in the hospital. Even though I hate her so much, when I saw her, I wanted to be with her again, but my ego keeps getting in the way. I want to be with her, but unknowingly, I just can’t.” Myungsoo said while tearing up a bit.

“Sshhh.. it’s okay. Let it all out.” Krystal says while she hugs him and rubs his back.

“I’m sorry for today.”

“Oppa, why do you keep saying sorry?”

“Because I wanted this day to be perfect, no worries or anything. But, instead, I just keep crying.”

“Myungsoo, don’t say that.”

“You deserve someone better than a person like me.”

“Myungsoo, I will love you no matter what. You are the person for me. Never say that I deserve someone better.”

“Really?”

“Yes.” She says and leans in to kiss him and he kisses her back as well. It was a kiss that was filled with their immense love for each other.

“I love you, Krysi.”

“I love you, too.” She says and hugs him.

 

"Now, do you promise me that the next time you see your mother, that you will try to forgive her?"

"Anything for you." He says. "Okay, you better get going home or else your parents will get worried."

"Okay, kaja." 

Myungso then drops Krystal at her house. She then goes up to her room and calls Sulli.

"Hello. Sul?"

"HEY, KRYSTAL!! WHAT HAPPENED TODAY?!?!"

"SULLI, MYUNGSOO TOOK ME ON A DATE WITH A RED MERCEDES BENZ!!

"AAAAHHHH!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!"

"I KNOW!!. Then, we went to the movies and we went to a 7-star restaraunt."

"OMG!! THEN?!?!"

"You know, there I met someone."

"WHO?!?!"

"No one. Just EXO-K!!!!!"

"OMG OMG OMG!! DID YOU MEET KAI? DID YOU MEET SEHUN? DID YOU MEET SUHO? DID YOU MEET CHANYEOL? DID YOU MEEY D.O? DID YOU MEET BAEKHUYN? DID YOU SPEAK TO THEM? WHAT DID THEY SAY? DID YOU TAKE A PIC? DID YOU GET THEIR AUTOGRAPH? KRYSTAL TELL ME EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW!!"

"Wait, yes I met Kai. AND HE WINKED AT ME!! I met Baekhyun. They told me that I look like Yoona from SNSD, AND yes I took a pic with them."

"OMG!! You are so lucky!!"

"I know. I'll send you the pic."

"Okay, anything else?"

"Well, what happened next is too personal for me to tell you through phone. I'll tell you tomorrow at school."

"Seriously? Okay then. Send me the Exo picture RIGHT NOW!" 

"Okay, okay. I will. TTYL."

"Okay, bye!!"

 


Hey guys!!! Sorry I haven't updated in long time. *hides under a table*. I will finish this story by the end of this month. Only 5-6 chapters left.  

Be sure to follow me on instagram: https://instagram.com/inspirit_affxtion_rachel/

 

Oh, and this is what Myungsoo's house looks like in case you were wondering.. :https://www.google.co.in/search?q=average+house&biw=1280&bih=709&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=fU8_VaH9CoHhuQT_rIDQCA&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ#tbm=isch&q=small+house&imgrc=ls06KcrwL6dIsM%253A%3B6Uup3zW_YA4UJM%3Bhttps%253A%252F%252Fwww.thefhd.net%252Fwp-content%252Fuploads%252F2012%252F03%252Fsmall-house-plans-small-vacation-house-plans-3-bedroom-house.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.thefhd.net%252Fsmall-house-plans-under-1000-sq-ft%252Fsmall-house-plans-under-1000-sq-ft%252F%3B1378%3B735

Pictures are not owned by me. Credits to the rightful owner.