She's awake..

Dreams of Young Lovers.. ♥

After Myungsoo realized that he said those words, he regretted it so much, He hated himself for saying it. Only thing he was thankful for was that nobody heard him. But, little did he know that Mrs. Bae was standing outside of the room and she heard everything that Myungsoo said. She then immediatly called Krystal.

"Hello? Krystal?"

"Yes, Mrs. Bae?"

"I wanna talk to you. Can you come to the cafe' near the hospital."

"Okay, Mrs. Bae. Just give me 5 minutes."

"Okay, Krystal." She says and then ends the call and waits in the cafe' for Krystal to come. Just like she said, Krystal came in 5 minutes.

"Hello, Mrs. Bae."

"Sit down, dear."

"De." She says as she sat on the chair in front of Mrs. Bae's. "What was it that you wanted to talk to me about?"

"It's about Myungsoo, Krystal."

"Myungsoo? Why him?"

"Listen, it might be hard for me to say, but, not long ago, Myungsoo said that he chooses Suzy over you."

"What? Maybe you misheard, Mrs. Bae."

"No, I didn't Krystal. I heard perfectly what he said."

Krystal slowly started to cry but controlled herself.

"Listen, I do not wanna be this type of mom. But, sometimes you have to be. Ever since Myungsoo and Suzy were best friends, I always wanted them to be together. But, when we left Seoul, I thought that maybe when we come back, Myungsoo would have feelings for Suzy. But, when we came back, he was already with you. Before I continue, I want you to know that I do not mean any harsh feelings for you. Then again, not long ago, he said that he chooses Suzy and I was very happy. So listen, Myungsoo now chooses Suzy and I want you to leave him before he changes his mind."

As Mrs. Bae was telling this, Krystal was trying to control her tears so much.

"Krystal, don't cry. I want you to know that I do not hate you in any way. But, please just let Myungsoo be. You want what's best fro him, don't you?"

"Yes."

"And from a more mature persepective, this must be the best for him. Understand?"

"Yes, Mrs. Bae." She says as she gets up and leaves the cafe'. On the way home "Myungsoo now chooses Suzy and I want you to leave him before he changes his mind." These words kept recalling in her mind and she started crying and crying until she reached her home.

"Krystal! What happened to you?" Mrs. Jung says concerned.

"Omma!" Krystal says as she hugs her mother and cries.

"Krystal, what happened? Come, let's go to your room." Mrs. Jung says as she and Krystal go to Krystal's room.

"Omma! Myungsoo chose her!"

"Myungsoo? Why did he do that?" Mrs Jung says as she suddenly hears Mr. Jung enter the room.

"Krystal baby, why are you crying?" Mr. Jung says as he immediatly went and hugged Krystal.

"Appa."

"Krystal, tell us slowly what happened." Mrs. Jung says.

"Well, Mrs. Bae told me to meet her in a cafe' and she told me that Myungsoo picked Suzy and she told me to not ruin their relationship." Krystal said in between her sobs.

"Oh, sweetie." Mr. Jung says as he puts Krystal's head on his shoulder.

"Should I talk to her or Suzy?"

"No need omma. I think it's for the best. Maybe Myungsoo and I were never meant to be."

"Sweetie, don't say that." Mr. Jung says. "Should I beat up that Myungsoo guy?" Mr Jung says jokingly.

"Appa!!" Krystal says while laughing.

"See! I made you smile!! No matter howmch hard of a day you're having, daddy can always make you smile, right?"

"Yes, appa." Krystal says while hugging Mr. Jung."

"You two." Mrs. Jung says smiling. 

"Thanks, omma and appa."

"You're welcome Krystal." Mr. and Mrs. Jung both say as they hug Krystal one more time.


(Meanwhile)

"Jiyeon?" Mrs. Bae says.

"Yes, auntie?"

"You and Na Eun both go to Krystal's school, right?"

"Yes, why?"

"I told Krystal to stay away from Myungsoo so make sure that she does, okay?"

"Okay, auntie. By the way how's Suzy?"

"She's getting better. Now do as I say, understand?"

"You can count on us, auntie. Bye!"

"Bye." Mrs. Bae says as she flashes on a devilish smile.


The next day at school, Krystal wa still feeling bad on what Mrs. Bae told her and she promised to follow on what she said.

"Krystal!" She heard a familiar voice calling her and she realized that it was Myungsoo.

"Ah, Myungsoo."

"Guess what?!?! Suzy's awake!" 

"Really? That's such a relief." Krystal was about to hug Myungsoo but then she remembered on her promise and didn't.

"What happened? You seem kinda dull."

"Oh, nothing. I'm just feeling kinda tired. I'll see ya in class." She says as she was walking away from Myungsoo.

"What happened to her? Perhaps, does she know I said that to Suzy?" Myungsoo thought in his mind and just the thought of that made his nervous.

After school, even Sulli noticed that Krystal was feeling kinda down that day and she decided to ask what was wrong.

"Hey, Krys. What's wrong? You look kinda down."

"It's nothing."

"Come on. Aren't we best friends anymore?"

"Okay, listen." Krystal told Sulli everything and she started crying again.

"Oh, Krys. Don't cry. You know what? He doesn't deserve you. You deserve someone better and someone who is worth you."

"But, I love him." Krystal said while crying.

"I know. It's okay. Just cry it all out, Krys." Sulli said as she hugged Krystal.

Myungsoo however, saw all of it. He started to follow her ever since he and Krystal spoke that morning. And when he found out that she knew, he felt like killing himself.

"Come on, Krys. I'll take you home."

"No, Sul. It's okay. I can walk by myself."

"Krystal!"

"Sulli! Just please. I wanna be alone for sometime."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am."

"Okay, just call me when you reach home."

"Okay, bye!"

"Bye!" 

As Krystal was walking home - "Myungsoo now chooses Suzy and I want you to leave him before he changes his mind." ,  "Just let Myungsoo be." , these sentences kept recalling in her mind until she felt like everything was blurring out and she collapsed.

"Miss! Miss!" She hears many people screaming as she was just unconscious. Later, when she woke up, she saw that she was in a hospital room and saw that Myungsoo was sitting next to her.

"Myungsoo? What are you doing here?"

"Krystal!" He says as he embraces her in a tight hug. 

"Let me go." She says coldly.

"What?" Myungsoo says as he slowly let go of his grip.

"What are you doing here?" She asks coldly.

"Well, I saw that you fainted and I came to take you to the hospital."

"Thank you. But, you should go now. I will call my parents to come and take care of me."

"Krystal?"

"Just go!" She says as she takes her phone and she dials her mother's number and Myungsoo had to leave without a choice. During that time, Krystal's heart kept saying to be nice but her mind said to think about the promise and unknowingly, her mind won.


"What happened at school, Jiyeon?" Suzy calls her and asks.

"Nothing really, she just maintained her distance."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am."

"It's all because of her that I got into the accident."

"Okay now. Just relax. I'll call you again tomorrow."

"Okay, bye." Suzy says as she ends the call with Jiyeon.

"Omma."

"Yeah, Suzy?"

"You told her, right?"

"Yes, I did. How many times should I tell you." Mrs. Bae says jokingly. "Don't worry, now that I got rid of Krystal, now there will be no one to ruin your guys' relationship."

"Thanks, mom." Suzy says as she smirks.